Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Papicoin - Water for Children - Triple Mining Phase - PoW Scrypt  (Read 617 times)
Papicoin (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 01:38:57 AM

Papicoin - Water for Children - Triple Mining Phase - PoW Scrypt

Hello Bitcointalk Community,
Today I want to finally present you our new Project!
We are a German team that worked on this vision for quite a while now and now we seek you, mainly to mine and support this coin.
At the moment we are in constant talks with big investors in Germany.
Crypto is still a relative new market for the average day investor, it is still to frightening for most.
This is especially true for the German market. It is at that moment, where this will change, that a project can take off!
We as a German team, with many members from various different investment and real estate fields, have the connections and drive that was missing to conquer the German market!

So when I today turn to you, I don't look for investors. (That is purely your choice to make.) I look for miners and people that want to support this project and help secure its success. Take your share of the cake! I don't try to sell the coin to you here, that is what my other team members can do. (I am not a marketing guy, but they preferred me to talk to you as a more technical audience.) We have a special triple mining phase in the first 3 months that will increase the mining reward to 300%! (In month 3-6 it will still be increased to 200%.) This is to build a strong and reliable mining community. We want you to know that we value you. So this is a opportunity for you to not only get coins of a new project that has in our opinion a great chance to take off on the national market, but also to do good. How does your contribution do good?

Papicoin is the world's first cryptocurrency focused on sustainable drinking water supply. As a Papicoin investor, you can maximize your return and do something good at the same time. This method of investing, commonly known as "Impact investing", is a middle ground between increasing profits and making a donation. In general, "Impact Investing" falls within the category of sustainable capital investments.

I have to admit, this was a sentence from our marketing department, but it fits quite well as what I am trying to tell you is that Papicoin is not just one of the thousands of new speculative assets. It has a fixed amount of coins reserved in a wallet, thats whole purpose is to provide clean water for the parts of the world that really need it. For example we are planning the construction of low-cost, locally producible bio sand filters in Africa as a focus project; inspired by the non-profit association "Hydro Solution e.V.". Currently, 36% of the population in Africa, almost 400 million people, have no access to clean water. A bitter fact that could be changed for only 6€ per person. (6.73 USD) This is all that is needed to provide a person for clean and drinkable water for 10 years! You see how much could be done with the sums that are put into crypto at a daily basis. Even with only medium success thousands of lives could be saved!

Specifications:
  • Algorithm : Scrypt PoW
  • Name : Papicoin
  • Ticker : PPB
  • Total supply : 99 999 999
  • Block target speed : 30 seconds
  • Target timespan : 300 seconds
  • Halving period ~ 13 months
  • Block reward : 20

Information:
  • Premine: 12 000 000 PPB
  • ICO reserved : 3 000 000 PPB
  • Charitable foundation : 23 000 000 PPB
  • Default P2P port : 44774
  • Default RPC port : 44777
  • Triple boosted block reward : 60 PPB in month 1-3
  • Double boosted block reward : 40 PBB in month 4-6

== Links ==

That is it for now. All in all this is just a request to get the mining scene started before the marketing and ICO goes in full drive on World Water Day (22nd of March).
Stay tuned for updates. Smiley
kamelbendali

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 01:56:31 AM

Hello, mining only on cpu ?
No gpu supported ?
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:04:45 AM

Hello, mining only on cpu ?
No gpu supported ?
GPU mining should work. Papicoin shares its algorithm with Litecoin.
While not profitable for Litecoin anymore, it should be in this case. Smiley
kamelbendali

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:30:44 AM

any one can help me on the right miner for scrypt " i'm on hiveos "
i tried ccminer but didn't know which miner fork i have to use !
any idea !
kamelbendali

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:41:18 AM

My address isn't showing anything on the explorer !
any problem ?
i'm mining it with many valid shares !

my address : PHbM6U5fUELApAvUJhaFuEuXZvjNRC8PpW
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:05:26 AM

My address isn't showing anything on the explorer !
any problem ?
i'm mining it with many valid shares !

my address : PHbM6U5fUELApAvUJhaFuEuXZvjNRC8PpW

Are you mining to the pool?
I don't see a worker with PHbM6U5fUELApAvUJhaFuEuXZvjNRC8PpW on the pool.
FF-KONG

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 03:45:27 AM

Is there a gift?
PTT789Lfyqv417DkRCPFGsRYczELEg1gmW
discord?
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:45:42 PM

Is there a gift?
PTT789Lfyqv417DkRCPFGsRYczELEg1gmW
discord?

Do you mean a bounty?

Discord will follow soon. Smiley
murkapool

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:56:17 PM

Papi Coin now available on:

MurkaPool.it

https://www.murkapool.it/

Stratum:
stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3488

Miner Command Line:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://murkapool.it:3488 -u <walletaddress> -p c=PPB

Fees:
0.4 % - Shared Mining
0.4 % - Solo Mining

Payout:
Min. 0.5 PPB every 30 minutes

Peers list:
addnode=89.58.28.213:44774
olzzoy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 06:48:08 PM

Do you want 30 cents for 1 coin? What is the reason for this price? Which exchange are you planning to list on? I think you should provide a BINANCE-level exchange if you ask for such a price.
profesor1234

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:40:48 PM

Hi  MURKAPOOL, I am mining in your pool scrypt algo , I rented the hashrate but the difficulty is to low max. 819
can you do something about it? Optimal Difficulty for my rent 105k - 632k
Any other pool for mining this coin?
Thanks
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 01:09:59 AM

Hi  MURKAPOOL, I am mining in your pool scrypt algo , I rented the hashrate but the difficulty is to low max. 819
can you do something about it? Optimal Difficulty for my rent 105k - 632k
Any other pool for mining this coin?
Thanks

Our pool: http://89.58.28.213:8080
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 01:16:01 AM

Do you want 30 cents for 1 coin? What is the reason for this price? Which exchange are you planning to list on? I think you should provide a BINANCE-level exchange if you ask for such a price.

With the current talks we have with interested investors, we expect the coin to perform very well. We are currently applying for several exchanges.
olzzoy

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 07:18:49 AM

With the current talks we have with interested investors, we expect the coin to perform very well. We are currently applying for several exchanges.
You have not answered the question, which exchanges are being negotiated with? People should know that by investing money in your project, they will be able to trade on a normal exchange with good turnover. Is this at least some kind of security guarantee from the scam
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 04:08:20 PM

You have not answered the question, which exchanges are being negotiated with? People should know that by investing money in your project, they will be able to trade on a normal exchange with good turnover. Is this at least some kind of security guarantee from the scam

Hey I explicitly wrote that I don't request you to invest. So I don't know where the hostility comes from. I just don't want to name exchanges in this early phase until we struck a deal with one. At the moment pretty much anything is on the table. So again, this was not a request for you to invest money. I just asked people to mine the coin.
Papicoin (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 03:29:38 PM

Thank you all for mining Smiley
blightedone1

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 09:30:36 AM

Any timeline on discord channel?? Smiley
thikachhey

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 09:03:38 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2022, 08:17:10 AM by thikachhey

Somehow I cannot connect to the official pool, but seems to work fine with Murkapool, the only problem I see is they don't have any real time stats of shares.
Eager for the next update.

@murkapool, can you check what I am doing wrong? I have been mining for  quite long but don't see anything in the dashboard (wallet tab).

https://web.archive.org/web/20220316080935/https://murkapool.it/?address=PP7zQcK2t3yZXb5Yv534wcuxUwmEeeCTGa
Bacardi Toni

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 10:39:07 PM

When do you plan to list the coin?
neguinho1

Activity: 148

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 12:56:47 PM

discord?/