Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:26:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 CASHOUT YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT 🌟 #AnOtherResponseToCrisis #Ukraine #yкpaинa  (Read 97 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 12:21:13 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2022, 12:41:13 PM by Naster

Following the the Russian Invasion of Ukraine, the United States and European countries have issued a raft of sanctions against Russia, including a ban on their citizens transacting with Russia's central bank, Russia's National Wealth Fund, or the Russian finance ministry. Russian banks were also cut off from SWIFT.
And since Thursday, everyone, in Ukraine as well as Russia, has been running from ATM to ATM to get cash. Some are lucky, others not so much. Actually there is almost No CASH in ATMs. And all these innocent victims are not able anymore able to cater for their little family. An humanitarian crisis which needs immediate emergency response !

In times of crisis, there is no good; there’s only a best course of action, given the circumstances.
Fortunately, there is one solution for the issue with cash. We know that a country like Ukraine has a very large crypto adoption (Ukraine now ranks fourth in the world in terms of crypto adoption). According to The Times’ report, more than $150 million worth of cryptocurrency is traded in Ukraine everyday, and approximately $8 billion worth of cryptocurrency enters and departs the country each year, meaning Ukraine processes more cryptocurrency transactions per day than it does in its domestic currency.

Therefore, in response to this crisis, I decided to start offering this service to help all the crypo holders of this crisis to get FIAT in order to be able to keep catering for themselves and their little lovely families during these very hard times.

If you are interested to get more information about the Service, please get in touch on Telegram.
As Experienced Exchanger, I will surely be able to assist you.

★★ Fastest Way to contact Me ★★
Telegram is the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram Username: @NasterXchange

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE TALKING TO THE CORRECT USERNAME @NasterXchange. They are many fake accounts using my name to scam other. If you are not sure, send me a PM on the forum.

P.S: This Topic is self-moderated to avoid SPAM.

Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 12:26:00 PM

★★★ RESERVED ★★★

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: