Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:46:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Moderna's patented DNA sequence found in Covid. What does this mean?  (Read 91 times)
TheCoinGrabber (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 02:34:37 PM

I don't know why it took about a week to show up in my feed, I only found this from some of the Youtubers I've been following. So here's the interview. It's at the very end https://youtu.be/YcgE-5a1Ztc

So apparently scientists found a piece of code that has been patented by Moderna 3 years before the pandemic, in the Covid virus. I knew 0 genetic engineering stuff but that sounded sus to me. I'm trying to look up articles about it and the only one from something more mainstream was that 2 scientists reverse-engineered the Moderna vaccine and posted it online.

Now we could just give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe that 1 in 3 trillion chance needed for this to happen indeed happened. But what further make it suspicious is the CEO has basically dropped most of his stocks and even deleted his Tweeter.

In light of all this, do you suspect Moderna was behind this pandemic? Apparently they really weren't selling anything aside from this vaccine.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 11:21:07 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2022, 11:52:01 PM by tvbcof

You won't find much of interest or use on Jewtube, but if you are not up-to-speed on the tech it won't matter much.

What was found was a string of 19 base pairs in the SARS-cov-2 virus sequence which was patented some years earlier as genetic code which could cause, or was at least relevant, to cancers.  Patent 3 or 4 years before the scamdemic.  It was part of Moderna's cancer gene therapy research.  Moderna is a $10B company who had until the plandemic never brought a product 'to market.'  The odds of this mutation occurring in nature would be about 1 in 3,000,000,000,000 by some estimates.

As I often do, I try to come up with a story which the perp could use and which the sheep would buy.  I can think of two off-hand:

- One of the people helping test the Moderna products and became infected also worked as a bat-cave explorer and remembers taking a dump inside one of the caves in Yunnan province.  Musta got into the bats from that route.

- We (Moderna) found this in nature in some bats from a cave in Yunnan province and pretended that we developed it to get the patent.  We were just trying to make a few extra bucks.

---

Critical to note several things:

- This sequence was found in the NATURAL circulating SARS-cov-2 (not just the later vaccines.)  This means that almost everyone on earth got some exposure to it since almost everyone got the virus (most people just didn't notice because the fought it off easily.)

- This sequence was given to 'the world' by the Chinese as a data-file of the viral genome.

- All of the gene therapy so-called 'vaccines' took the Chinese data 'on faith' and integrated it into their gene therapy project.  The rest used an 'inactivated virus' which (unless they are total fraud) would likely have had some traces of the sequence.

Upshot, probably everyone does have at least a tiny little amount of this 19 pair genetic sequence, which is intellectual property of Moderna, kicking around in them somewhere.  Whether an intellectual property claim could be made to stick in some (or all) cases remains for a future court to decide.

---

In next weeks installment we can talk about the fascinating mechanism by with upregulation of line1 reverse transcriptase related protein somehow manages to glue the gene therapy genetics back into the victims cellular DNA.  That's a Pfizer thing, and it is certainly a pretty sophisticated mechanism which surely took a fair amount of work.  Seems that it would probably glue the Moderna patented gene into the victim's DNA though since, again, Pfizer and the rest are technically using Moderna's intellectual property here.

For those who's interest have been piqued:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vFUidxdozEEI/

For those who were not smart enough for some actual research on these gene therapies before getting jabbed; too bad.  Live and learn.  Maybe.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4500

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:20:14 AM

covid. is new, and covid is based on sars1 so yes ofcourse you will find sar1 code in covid

this proves nothing else but that covid is sars-cov-2
something that has been known since 2020

it does not prove how covid came about or that it was lab made. it just shows that its based on sars1

what you are finding is the vegan antivax crowd do not want it being revealed that viruses can happen naturally because that means the requirement of having wild animals checked by vets and vaccinated or culled if a animal(wild/domesticated) had a virus that can harm humans

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 05:37:06 AM

There are too many hypotheses behind this Covid-19 virus, but what I believe is that Moderna is not the party that should be responsible for this pandemic. If the reason is that "a piece of code that has been patented by Moderna 3 years before the pandemic" is found in the Covid-19 virus, that is not a strong reason to state that Moderna must be responsible for this pandemic. Until now myself, from the many hypotheses circulating, I still believe that this pandemic is caused by the negligence of China's biological weapons division that caused this virus to come out of their lab. However, this is only a hypothesis, not very strong and needs to be proven further.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 03:14:57 PM

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day (and possibly, life) is ruined. There's no going back since I already got it (too much social pressure from family) but even before this I've made up my mind I'm not getting any boosters.

I would like to give them the benefit of the doubt but the way the CEO acted was beyond suspicious, like he's expecting something would eventually get revealed that will plummet those stock prices. Wouldn't be surprised if he just disappear completely.

- We (Moderna) found this in nature in some bats from a cave in Yunnan province and pretended that we developed it to get the patent.  We were just trying to make a few extra bucks.

This is the more likely of the two. I remember a scandal years ago about a company trying to patent some substance they found in neem, which is a traditional medicine in India.

There are too many hypotheses behind this Covid-19 virus, but what I believe is that Moderna is not the party that should be responsible for this pandemic. If the reason is that "a piece of code that has been patented by Moderna 3 years before the pandemic" is found in the Covid-19 virus, that is not a strong reason to state that Moderna must be responsible for this pandemic. Until now myself, from the many hypotheses circulating, I still believe that this pandemic is caused by the negligence of China's biological weapons division that caused this virus to come out of their lab. However, this is only a hypothesis, not very strong and needs to be proven further.

Or it could be part of Chinese industrial espionage that they were too sloppy to manage? I remember prior to the pandemic that a Chinese scientist working in Canada was accused of stealing stuff. This was from October 2019 https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/national-microbiology-lab-scientist-investigation-china-1.5307424 Maybe the Chinese government also got a hold of stuff from Moderna and was researching that? This patented code or whatever you call it, was from Moderna's cancer research, something that the Chinese (or anyone else for that matter) could have an interest in.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 04:34:06 PM

One of the people helping test the Moderna products and became infected also worked as a bat-cave explorer and remembers taking a dump inside one of the caves in Yunnan province.  Musta got into the bats from that route.

Sounds plausible. Millions of people around the world are professional Bat-Cave Exploration Operatives, so the "worked as a bat-cave explorer" bit checks out. I question the delivery mechanism, though. If you are really insinuating - and I think you are - that Bat-Man eats human faeces that he finds lying around on the floor of his Bat-Cave, then I have to say it's just not realistic. The guy is actually Bruce Wayne, and a gazillionaire. He dines only at the finest restaurants, and has no need to scrabble around for faecal scraps. "Follow the money" is often sound advice, and in this instance it most likely leads to some fancy Michelin-starred place.

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 01:11:23 PM

Hmm, interesting development. If we follow these conspiracy theories however, either way we're dead. If they engineered that virus for a planned pandemic, why stop at making vaccines that would require constant boosters to keep the person alive? Make the virus itself have debilitating side-effects in the long term to punish them for not taking the vaxx. Since almost pretty much everyone has already caught the coof at least once, no one can be "pure blood" anymore as the more vocal unvaxxed call themselves. We're all screwed equally.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: