Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:48:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [INFO] The Bitcoin Penny Company | Updates & Other Stuffs  (Read 839 times)
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

Activity: 2662
Merit: 2203

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2022, 12:13:24 AM

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone! Your understanding of the situation is very much appreciated.

As for the Ninja Stars, they'll be enough for everyone. Grin

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

BitcoinPenny.com | "When it comes to bitcoin swag, we make perfect CENTS!"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 964
Merit: 397

View Profile
June 21, 2022, 12:50:25 AM

Ill wait for the 2022 gold pennies. And of course i need a throwing star. Save me one please. Id also like one of the bitcoin penny nunchucks and the bitcoin penny katana blades please.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2022, 04:51:16 PM

Id also like one of the bitcoin penny nunchucks and the bitcoin penny katana blades please.

Hmm... Pure copper (DIY / fundable) katana blade. Hand-wrapped leather grip. Handguard made from a giant penny. It's just crazy enough to work. Grin

Chris@TBPCo.

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2022, 12:20:28 PM

NFDoodles Reboot

You spoke, we listened!

Your favorite Bitcoin Penny® doodles have come to the Bitcoin blockchain via the Counterparty NFT collectible community!

We’re calling these little gems NFDs or Non-Fungible Doodles, and they’re a spin-off from our original full color NFDoodle experiment on Opensea.io earlier this year.

These rebooted NFDoodles will be drawn more like our original paper doodles with the same size proportions (3x2, 2x3) and simple black & white scribbles that you’ve come to know and love like tolerate over the last 7 years. (Arrows and unnecessary descriptions included.) And since we scanned and saved most of our original paper doodles from the earlier years, you may see the occasional “redux” NFDoodle based on your own personal paper doodle from your collection, so keep a sharp eye!

But act fast, because each new NFDoodle design is limited to only 21 copies. And with a fresh design dropping every Friday at the low, low price of only $7 per NFD, you’re able to build a world class Bitcoin Penny® NFD collection with very little investment. Well done, YOU!

Check out our new website page dedicated to these NFDoodles!

Enjoy!!!

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

sweeteye

Activity: 789
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 09:01:28 PM

Hi Chris!
Any update on the 2022 Golds?
Thanks.
BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2022, 05:19:26 PM

Hi Chris!
Any update on the 2022 Golds?
Thanks.

Thanks for asking, sweeteye. I'm waiting on one last email reply, then I'll be making the official announcement. Shouldn't be later than Friday, I suspect. Hopefully, sooner.

Regards,
Chris

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2022, 02:30:40 PM
Merited by minerjones (1), JanEmil (1)

It is with sad heart that I must announce the official abandonment of our 2021/2022 gold and silver coins projects, and refunds for all gold coin pre-orders will be issued immediately.

As you know, there were several unfortunate delays in our original 2021 production plans. Those delays caused us to postpone the project until the 2022 production season. However, more delays have occurred, and since the year is nearly at end, we must concede that this project should be abandoned.

Our favorite private mint, the one we have used for several years for our 1/4 oz silver and gold coins, has decided, due to the bear market in the minting industry over the last few years (since the covid pandemic), to streamline its minting procedures and project requirements. Simply stated, like most private mints in the USA, they will no longer be offering fractional rounds (1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz), but only full 1oz rounds in silver, gold, and other precious metals.

Since our projects call for fractional rounds of the 1/4 oz size, our favorite mint is now unavailable for these particular services. (However, we still love this private mint, and we do not blame them one bit for needing to streamline their services in the wake of this brutal bear market, and we hope to continue using them for any and all 1 oz silver and gold coins projects in the near future.)

In the meantime, in a most desperate attempt to save our highly anticipated gold and silver coins projects, we have contacted every private mint available to us, all without good luck. Most of the private mints in the USA are following the path of our favorite mint and have ceased production on all fractional rounds in an attempt to streamline their own expenses / production and save their businesses. (Many private mints have permanently closed their doors due to the post-covid, bear market environment.)

In summary, all other private mints that we’ve contacted either (A) no longer mint fractional round sizes, or (B) have agreed to mint these smaller, non-standard sizes, but as special order items only and at an astronomical price increase. (Most of these increases are 3-4x what we have normally paid in the past.) Thus, we must reluctantly admit defeat on these particular projects, adjust our vision for all future gold and silver coins projects, and sincerely and regretfully apologize for any inconvenience this whole minting saga may have caused.

Once again, thank you all for understanding, and for your continuing support of The Bitcoin Penny Company.

We look forward to celebrating our 9th year serving the bitcoin community, and we promise to bring you plenty of new and exciting projects in the coming months. (Just no pre-orders, please.)

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

BitcoinPenny (OP)
aka CJBianco
Legendary

BitcoinPenny.com

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2023, 03:38:38 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2023, 04:07:16 PM by BitcoinPenny

Good morning, everyone.

Wow. It's been a long while, and quite a crazy few months. Let's catch everyone up-to-date with all the goings-on at The Bitcoin Penny Company.

First, let me say, that I am personally apologetic for these last few months. We (I) have been so mentally entangled with juggling a number of projects (many years-old) that I've let slip the most important aspect of any business — customer service. We have been suuuuuper late with shipping products, and we've been equally lax on replying to personal messages. In the future, I will correct those short-comings and get right back to where I was only a few short months ago, prompt and leading a company that is full of awesomeness and zero un-awesomeness.

In the meantime, let me tell you where we are on a few of our most recent projects. Some good news, some bad news, and still a little awesome news.

The Spanish Treasures Collection (aka Pirate Coins) — These are a little more than half way complete. As of today, about half of the gold coins have shipped, 90% of the silver coins, and only about 20% of the copper coins. We have readjusted the schedule for this week and next, so we should have all the coins minted and out by the end of that period. (Again, I apologize for the slow process.)

The DIY Silver Dollars (1oz Buyer-Funded Physical Bitcoins) — These coins, on the product ideas books since 2016, were supposed to be out last month. However, we've decided to push back production / delivery of these coins by a couple more months (March 2024) to give us time to fulfill all the other projects in the works. (Way too may projects being juggled all at once!) Customers may expect PMs with more explanation shortly.

The .999 Silver Mini Manhole Covers — This is a super secret project that officially has been in the works since 2021 (but whispered about since 2017). It has been a complete nightmare with a bazillion production problems along the way. Miraculously, the project FINALLY paid off in unbridled awesomness! As of today, the project is FINALLY complete and ready for show and tell with its very own ANN thread. (Please stay tuned.)

As for any other projects that we may be thinking about, we're postponing any until the projects above are 100% complete and delivered, which should be soon.

In the meantime, thank you, everyone, for your supreme patience over the last 2-3 months. We love you, and we appreciate you.

Happy bitcoining! Smiley

Regards,
Chris@TBPCo.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: