Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Deployment of Futira Token smart contract on the Binance Smart Chain  (Read 167 times)
FutiraCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 11:14:06 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2022, 04:25:06 PM by FutiraCoin

Dubai - 27 February 2022: Futira Ltd LLC of Georgia is pleased to announce the deployment of Futira Token smart contract on the Binance Smart Chain on February 12, 2022. This contract is meant to replace the existing Futira Token smart contract on the Tron Network that was deployed on January 1, 2022.  It fixes some of the shortcomings on it including the presence of a manual account lock/unlock function that was meant to facilitate the vesting, the inability to burn tokens, the lack of signers for the transfers from the initial pool.

After hard work from Futira development team, we fixed issues found in the smart contract initial version on the Tron Network, said Abdulrahman Metwally, Futira Launch Manager, in the end, The smart contract passed the scrutiny of an audit conducted by QuillAudits. The audit initially highlighted some minor issues that were fixed by the Futira team, view the audit report from this link.

All token holders will get their vesting tokens transferred to an account pool that is not controlled by anyone. They can see their vesting tokens on the contract page and can claim their tokens once they are released. The current vesting schedules are April 25, June 25, October 25, and February 25, 2023.

Futira planning to lock its liquidity pools to ensure that the liquidity cannot be pulled, Kind of proof of credibility, said Hatim Zaghloul, Futira Founder

Futira facilitated the establishment of trading pairs to start the soft launch of the token to allow interested investors to swap their assets to Futira in an easy way using Metamask Mobile wallet or PancakeSwap.

Already we are seeing benefits from our liquidity pools were set up to swap Futira with other coins like BNB and USDT, says Nikoloz Andguladze, Futira Project Manager

Futira encourages all token holders to move from Tron Network to the Binance Smart Chain, by following instructions on the Futira website.

About Futira:

Futira is incorporated as Futira s.r.o in Slovakia and Futira Ltd LLC in Georgia to issue the Futira token to finance building telecommunications networks in the developing nations and help connect the unconnected.   Futirais was founded by Dr. Hatim Zaghloul the co-inventor of high-speed mobile telecommunications including WiFi, 3G, 4G, WiMAX and 5G.

Futira will be the sole means to pay for network services. Network users will not have to understand the details of the crypto business since they will pay and get services in their local currencies. The conversion to Futira will be within their wallet with a guarantee that they can only gain. Futira can be used for cash transfers and payments as market penetration increases. Futira use should increase the demand for the tokens which is good for the users and investors.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moe_Sh

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2022, 11:30:38 AM

a really promising project, totally will follow the news more closely.
FutiraCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2022, 03:58:34 PM

a really promising project, totally will follow the news more closely.

Thanks, we're humbled by your attention and hope to be an addition to the wider crypto community.
Sh Ibrahim

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 06:23:18 PM

I've read the whitepaper and watched the videos, when the time comes and this project is fully realized I believe it'll redefine communications worldwide not just in the areas it's currently covering
Aymn mhmoud

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:32:42 PM

Nice project guys, same price range of dogecoin except it's a real project with real world assets, now we're talking
Mohamed slama

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 08:01:41 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 10:28:20 AM by Mohamed slama

I've read the whitepaper and watched the videos, when the time comes and this project is fully realized I believe it'll redefine communications worldwide not just in the areas it's currently .
Hesham wgdy

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 08:13:23 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 10:29:51 AM by Hesham wgdy

I've read before about the contributions Of Dr. Hatim and really excited about his new project, following closely.
Abdallah elqady

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 09:14:32 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 10:31:03 AM by Abdallah elqady

I've read before about the contributions Of Dr. Hatim and really excited about his new project, following closely.
Omar samy

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 09:30:42 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 10:32:40 AM by Omar samy

I've read the whitepaper and watched the videos, when the time comes and this project is fully realized I believe it'll redefine communications worldwide not just in the areas it's currently covering
FutiraCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 09:00:14 AM

Much thanks to you for your advantage; we like it and intend to add to the more extensive crypto local area.
FutiraCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 09:13:48 AM

You can read more about us here in this links:

Hatim Zaghloul WIFI WIMAX

Hatim Zaghloul Talking About Futira

Hatim Zaghloul Talking About Futira

Dr. Hatim Zaghloul

And you can join Our Telegram Group to watch him talking about the project: (Link)

Thanks

SafuBTC

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 12:32:53 PM

What's up with newbie accounts making same comments on here? This is not healthy for this new project.
FutiraCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 03:25:45 PM

What's up with newbie accounts making same comments on here? This is not healthy for this new project.
We realize that but they're unconnected to us and we got no way to control who comments on our posts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: