Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: directbet.eu - How do we reach them to settle bets?  (Read 1059 times)
surycsurycsuryc (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

Bump....

Does anyone know how to reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager on the Houston Astros to win the World Series (Major League Baseball).

I heard they were honoring all outstanding bets, but I don't know how to get in touch with them to get this bet settled. The website is gone, the email addresses bounce, and they have not been active on the forum since August.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:39:36 PM

Bump....

Does anyone know how to reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager on the Houston Astros to win the World Series (Major League Baseball).

I heard they were honoring all outstanding bets, but I don't know how to get in touch with them to get this bet settled. The website is gone, the email addresses bounce, and they have not been active on the forum since August.
DirectBet has ceased to exist. It's unfortunate but I don't think you're going to get your bet settled.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

Bump....

DirectBet has ceased to exist. It's unfortunate but I don't think you're going to get your bet settled.

Me too... I have 4 unsettled bets and I already wrote them multiple times in past 3 months. Nothing.
It's too bad that they chooses this approach on exit. They had a perfect reputation until this. However, I still have a little hope they will settled all the bets in the end.
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:23:29 AM

Damn that sux..I remember when they closed the site, they told us that all the bets will be settled.

I guess not.. damn

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
surycsurycsuryc (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

Can anyone help me reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager that hasn't been paid out and it's just too large a sum for me to let it go.
And people might call me delusional, but I really believe they intended to settle all of the wagers on their platform and this one was long dated, so it has been overlooked.

Bump....

Harvin

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:09:23 AM

Can anyone help me reach the folks at directbet? I had a long dated wager that hasn't been paid out and it's just too large a sum for me to let it go.
And people might call me delusional, but I really believe they intended to settle all of the wagers on their platform and this one was long dated, so it has been overlooked.

Bump....

Any luck?
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 04:27:29 AM

Bump....

Any luck?

After 5 years Really?  Even if they could be reach today, I don't think they will ever respond and they may ask for KYC from then one which this delay forever.  Just don't want to get your hopes up and be disappointed.

I have no issue to the site when it closed but this is the platform where people lose more BTC when its was less than 1k.  Back in the days they are not minding betting 0.05BTC because after all the price is too small.

zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:38:14 AM

This post is from 2017 and you tried to bump this. Try to visit the website in the title and it will lead you to review site or list of online gambling site I think the website is now a referral site from different gambling site so, no luck.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
cryptobet24

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:25:07 AM

Does anyone know how to get in touch with DirectBet?
I heard they were honoring all of their transactions even though the site is gone and I had a long dated bet on the Astros to win the championship and wondering how I can get in touch with them to honor the bet. I have the bet confirmation email and transaction information. Am I completely out of luck on this one?
As far as I know it's all long gone.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: