Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:13:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: States don't seem to work sustainably should we all just become jews?  (Read 75 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 05:24:53 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2022, 05:35:24 PM by KingScorpio

I for a long time believed in states, managed in however form, because i thought somehow the religious tolerance within them will help preserve peacestability and fuel the social fabric,

but after living several decades in germany, i realised that this state system is not sustainable, people stop breeding and raising families instead they become transgender childless beings in order to make better careers, this leads then to immigration and ethnic removal of older groups,

like we see in europe and in the gulf states.

israel on the other hand is a religious state, it has a sustainable reproduction rate, and stays young while established big states age.
also israel keeps its ethnic makeup and doesn't cancel parts of its population.

in the usa for example the woke movement diffames systematically people as racists without any proof, and cancels them.

should we all just strive to become jews? since i can't find a different solution to this.

judaism is sexuallly relatively tolerant unlike catholicism, and it also is tolerant regarding economic systems.

but it still creates a trustworthy trade community. good trate communities create incentives for high quality goods.

what langauge should our new jewish community then be? hebrew? or rather englisch?

we wouldn't all have to become orthodox jews raising 20 children each female, but at least we would have to be much more respectful of judaism.

islam on the other hand has a lot of young manpower but islam honestly doesn't allow complex economic systems we have to run a camel based desert society everywhere in the world that would make human adaptation illegal

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 06:51:18 PM

You cannot just 'become a Jew' because only the a particular bloodline has the sacred spark given by GOD to the Jewish soul, but boy have I got a deal for you!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 07:15:18 PM

You cannot just 'become a Jew' because only the a particular bloodline has the sacred spark given by GOD to the Jewish soul, but boy have I got a deal for you!

how do you know that would be true? it could be just a point of view by a radical racist jewish group.

and if it exists jews would have to be taken responsible over their racism

jews are a value union, that stand for no honesty trust in god and family.

these universal states are too unsustainable.

or do you want me to tell that hitler is right and the true jews are those ugly middle eastern looking men with big hocked noses like out of old nazi cartoons

https://twitter.com/anotherJewess/status/1242051925647990788/photo/1

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 07:59:05 PM

or do you want me to tell that hitler is right and the true jews are those ugly middle eastern looking men with big hocked noses like out of old nazi cartoons

Yeah, well, it's not exactly a 'middle eastern look'.

As for what Hitler said or didn't say, it's not something I've looked into deeply so I don't have any meaningful comments.  Some suggest that the Nazis and the Zionists had some overlapping goals and some level of cooperation.  I mean, some people and some money exited Germany toward the 'promised land' and Israel did become a recognized nation as a result of the Nazi project after all.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 05:58:55 PM

british crown also calls itself israelitish,there is a group of people that call themselves british israelism

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: