Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:46:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Create An Entire NFT Collection (10,000) WITHIN 1 CLICK  (Read 169 times)
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 01:27:49 PM

I have seen an app like Hashlips, and if I'm not mistaken there's also a tutorial that makes you able to generate randomized layers directly within Photoshop. I believe the former is requiring some coding to generate it, and I can't say much about the latter. What you created may have some potency to be widely used by anyone since it really an easy and quick way of generating those kinds of arts. Just an idea, if you made it available as a web app, I think a lot of people are gonna love it.
that is good too. well i have to make something diff to the market specially u can use it offline mode i just wanted to show how easy it is to do it. because they do be selling it and literally anyone could make his own free nft's
Which Hashlip services/app do they sell it? I see that their HashLips Art Engine is open-sourced, I haven't checked their other services nor tried out the art engine though.
minhhai.hn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 03:35:38 PM

Very good information. I like it but if every one using it then NFT value decrease and in near future NFT become normal
JoseCmanXDll (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:59:18 PM

introduction: NFT art generator software is very simple tool and easy to use. It works on advanced AI technology to create various unique NFTs from a single base artwork.
If you are an artist who is familiar with digital art, you can use this software. You can make a simple base artwork on your own. Once your digital asset is ready, you can upload the file to the software.

Now, the software will work its magic and start creating the NFT collection from the single base artwork. It will use artificial intelligence to create unique layers of different artwork by making changes in the base file.

You can choose the number of NFTs you want to generate. It will help you to create thousands of NFTs. Once your collection is exported its ready to mint. Now, you can directly sell it on the blockchain platform. There is no need to hire a developer to create NFTs. With this, you can do it on your own.

so i did this art generator project because i saw so many expensive, one click generator
on several websites and i dont think its worth it
there is several ways on how to generate art available on youtube but it requires pasting code
so i bring u the easy way.

how to use?
on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJHA4L-Wzfk

Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: