Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IoT  (Read 35 times)
cryptoQueez (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:36:31 AM

Can anyone help me in my thesis I am writing on IoT (Internet of things) and its applications in daily life. Please suggest me some good resources so that I can write major points?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iron Fist

Activity: 234
Merit: 50

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 11:27:56 AM

Can anyone help me in my thesis I am writing on IoT (Internet of things) and its applications in daily life. Please suggest me some good resources so that I can write major points?

Internet of things is the potential of networked devices such as mobile phones, sensors, vehicles, home appliances and other gadgets to interact and exchange data. This Internet of things is being used in many applications for monitoring assets and workflow. An example of this is the smart home , which uses a mixture of software and sensors to manage the needs of residents and their activities in the house. For example, sensors are installed in different parts of the home to track occupancy, temperatures and energy consumption to provide personalized and individualised experiences to occupants.

Many applications of IoT are very good. But they are still in early stages and are prone to security and privacy concerns. To make an impact and achieve broader adoption, industry players need to establish a common framework and to develop more standards for IoT.

The Internet of Things has many resources available for beginners. Here are a few courses and books I recommend.

Courses:

An Introduction to Programming the Internet of Things (IOT) Specialization - 6 Courses from Coursera

The Internet of Things - Online course from Class Central

IOT Internet of Things Courses from Zeedup technologies

IoT Full Course - Learn IoT In 4 Hours - IoT Tutorial For Beginners by Edureka

Books:

Designing the Internet of Things by Adrian McEwen and Hakim Cassimally

Getting Started with the Internet of Things by Cuno Pfister (O'Reilly Media)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: