Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 01:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥Plug chain - Next generation Layer 0 Cross Chain Solution  (Read 1762 times)
blacky90 (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 02:13:38 PM

🔺Plug Chain is an open-source layer 0 blockchain with a low gas fee and high performance coupled with fast transaction speed. Primarily built for cross-chain use,it allows intercommunication among public chain intelligent contracts such as Polkadot, BSC and Heco through cross-chain technology. The framework of Plug Chain include Application layer, Service Layer, Data layer, Network layer and Bottom layer.

🔺Plug Chain is not just a simple crypto token, it is a blockchain that allows projects to be built on it. You can use Plug Chain to launch crypto projects such as Bitcoin or any cryptocurrencies.

https://youtu.be/ptOv2A3OKwY

🔥Plug Chain, FEATURED on Cointelegraph 👑Interview with Cointelegraph: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZtKr_GZam8&ab_channel=OfficialPLUGChain

🟢 Here's your chance to invest in a blockchain instead of all the unknown inu projects that are popping up daily without a proper utility, white paper or a DOXXED team.

‼️Introductory Rap video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiO8M3iM4Ks&list=PL_D7-A9LxH_p04M0FtC8u5T-iRU2ZKaM4&index=2&ab_channel=OfficialPLUGChain

🔆PLUG Chain has seen a 30,000% increase since the launch of the project in August 2021.

About Plug Chain: ✅Doxxed Team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDb_Pu55eZg&list=PL_D7-A9LxH_oZPLYwetm9krpf0cWt7vhJ&ab_channel=OfficialPLUGChain

📌listed at ✅ Lbank Exchange ✅ XT Exchange ✅ Hotbit Exchange ✅ BitMart Exchange (Upcoming)

✅Listed on Coingecko https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/plug-chain

✅Listed on CoinMarketCap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/plug-chain/

🔺Social Media Links:

🔹Website: https://en.plugchain.info/

🔹COSMO Wallet Website: https://www.plugchain.network/

🔹Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialPLUGChain

🔹Telegram: https://t.me/plugchain

🔹Twitter: https://twitter.com/Plugchainclub?s=09

🔹Medium: https://officialplugchain.medium.com/

🔹Reddit: r/PlugChain/

PyarLee

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 03:57:23 PM

Pretty good! what about TPS and mining reward?
RockzzBabu

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:12:03 PM

I guess Plug Chain will be more familiar layer 0 blockchain framework for startup. Wonder if is there any test net available or not?
Simba00698

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:21:20 PM

Regarding to the Whitepaper 88% of total supply allocated to DAO and 5% for team, that's completely awesome in my opinion but it could be more meaningful if the team introduce an auto burning mechanism for the ecosystem.
ThewayTogo

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:37:04 PM

Is there any DTK available? during the Covid-19 pandemic we all learned how bad the traditional supply chain system specially in medical industry, Plug chain could be a good foundation for startup who trying to make sure good security infrastructure with fast transaction capabilities around the world.
Mojnubttcc

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 08:43:37 PM

Glad to be a part of Plug chain community! What about your roadmap?
MarcoYeo

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 07:39:57 AM

I guess Plug Chain will be more familiar layer 0 blockchain framework for startup. Wonder if is there any test net available or not?

Plugchain has already launched half a year or longer ago! They have been listed on a few exchanges which you can look it up on their telegram @plugchain. They also have daily updates on twitter and weekly on medium for article post regarding Plugchain itself! For starters, you should join the telegram group first to keep up with the updates that are constantly being sent out by their team!
MarcoYeo

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:01:33 AM

Plugchain's usage is incredibly amazing!
Totally agree with you on this! Plugchain has so many use cases in the industry, a quick look on medium will explain everything it has to offer! Definitely the next moon shot token! Just waiting for steam to pick up and it's going to the moon!!
100%!! You should check out their twitter and telegram, there's a new weekly plugcn airdrop for the community members right now! Every drop is 750 PLUGCN thats worth 100USDT! Insane event, love it even though i have not won haha!
EmilyOrania

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 07:34:45 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2022, 05:41:38 AM by Mr. Big

There isn't a definite roadmap for Plugchain! Plug is like Eth, projects run on it and those project themselves have their own roadmap! Example will be Planet world, Panda and Kingdom. These are some of the popular projects running on Plug.

you can download the official application and with plugcn you can stake into various projects working with plugchain!
MarcoYeo

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:13:00 PM

There isn't a definite roadmap for Plugchain! Plug is like Eth, projects run on it and those project themselves have their own roadmap! Example will be Planet world, Panda and Kingdom. These are some of the popular projects running on Plug.

you can download the official application and with plugcn you can stake into various projects working with plugchain!
i've had my plugcn$ staked in various project ever since the launch of the validator tab on cosmo! Making more plugcn by doing nothing! Amazing stuff!
Mikeskraba

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:20:31 AM

i've had my plugcn$ staked in various project ever since the launch of the validator tab on cosmo! Making more plugcn by doing nothing! Amazing stuff!
Sounds good, which validator node do you have your plugcn staked in right now? I'm anticipating the launch of kingdom and have my tokens staked on them right now hoping for a solid a return!
EmilyOrania

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:45:48 AM

Sounds good, which validator node do you have your plugcn staked in right now? I'm anticipating the launch of kingdom and have my tokens staked on them right now hoping for a solid a return!
Kingdom is a good stake, i've got mine in kingdom as well as planet world and other various projects with more hype coming this year!
Mikeskraba

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:46:46 AM

Kingdom is a good stake, i've got mine in kingdom as well as planet world and other various projects with more hype coming this year!
Planet world? Whats the project about and where can i find more information?
EmilyOrania

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 01:58:57 PM

@planetworld on twitter! same thing for telegram. you can find more info searching them online! planet world is a nft metaverse game type
EmilyOrania

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 01:15:30 PM

@planetworld on twitter! same thing for telegram. you can find more info searching them online! planet world is a nft metaverse game type
alright thanks very much, let me check it out and see what it offers!
youre welcome man! Ive been in plugchain club since the start before token launch! feel free to pop any questions you have!
lovely ! thanks so much!
There's a weekly giveaway happening on twitter, remember to go check it out!
MarcoYeo

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:45:36 AM

Weekly giveaway ending soon! better hurry up and go participate on their twitter! @plugchainclub
EmilyOrania

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:08:19 AM

anyone lucky enough to win the giveaway from twitter ? Cheesy
JordanSay

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:48:57 PM

when is the next giveaway though ?
EmilyOrania

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:49:25 PM

when is the next giveaway though ?
within the next few days !
JordanSay

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:45:26 AM

any idea when the next giveaway will be!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: