Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:20:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there interested in a Virtual Visa Debit Card ? | Opinion asked  (Read 555 times)
LotusHedel (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:09:44 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2022, 06:25:57 PM by LotusHedel
Merited by NeuroticFish (1)

UPDATE: WE ARE LIVE CHECK THE ANNOUNCEMEN THERE:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391064.0

Hi guys,

So recently I have received an option to buy a company that can provide Virtual Visa Debit Card. However, there are enough of these companies available so I'm looking for a niche.
My plan is to make it possible to buy real Virtual Visa Debit Card (Not a Giftcard)  with cryptocurrencies and service like PerfectMoney.

I have 2 products in mind. A refundable and a nonrefundable visa cards

Product 1#
A refundable and withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card. (KYC needed)
Refundable with crypto, credit cards, perfectMoney and a couple of local payment methods.
Withdraw from your Virtual Visa Debit Card to: Bank, PayPal and other local methods.

Product 2#
A nonrefundable and non-withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card.  (No KYC)
You can buy unlimited amounts of pre-funded cards, up to $250 for each card. These cards are not refundable, and you cannot withdraw money from the card. You can only spend the pre-funded amount online.

You can easily manage all your card, buy, fund and withdraw them from one dashboard.
All of these products have a free anonymity option that means you can choose the name on the card.  

Please let me know what you guys think. If there is enough enthusiasm, I will buy the company and complete the software.

EDIT: We may also add Physical refundable and withdrawable visa cards.  
Love -
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:16:59 PM

Product 2#
A nonrefundable and non-withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card.  (No KYC)
You can buy unlimited amounts of pre-funded cards, up to $250 for each card. These cards are not refundable, and you cannot withdraw money from the card. You can only spend the pre-funded amount online.

This sounds really GREAT on paper as a privacy-conscious person, but man you're pretty much guaranteed to get pursued by the authorities in the end and be forced to accept AML/KYC.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LotusHedel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:31:20 PM

Product 2#
A nonrefundable and non-withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card.  (No KYC)

This sounds really GREAT on paper as a privacy-conscious person, but man you're pretty much guaranteed to get pursued by the authorities in the end and be forced to accept AML/KYC.

First of thank you for your feedback.
So we are using a 3rd party licensed card provider. And yes, we need to follow AML/KYC laws. However, debit cards/gift cards under 250USD do not fall under KYC/AML laws. So if we 100% verify KYC when a user want to fund or withdraw from their card, we are good to go.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:39:05 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2022, 05:49:36 PM by OmegaStarScream
Merited by NeuroticFish (3)

I guess a lot of people would be interested in the second product because no KYC is required. But the card must work with all big services such as Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay, etc.

Coinsbee.com used to offer similar cards which were supplied by Prepaid digital solutions but they were just too bad. I personally used their cards and didn't really have any problems with them, but many people did: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

Also, the prices have to be reasonable. EzzoCard also offers a similar service, but they're just way too expensive.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LotusHedel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:48:10 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2022, 11:53:29 AM by mprep
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

I guess a lot of people would be interested in the second card because of the no-KYC. But the card must work with all big services such as Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay, etc.

Coinsbee.com used to offer similar cards which were supplied by Prepaid digital solutions but they were not the best. A lot of people had problems using them as you can see here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

Also, the prices have to be reasonable. EzzoCard also offers a similar service, but they're just way too expensive.

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, our cards really work like a Debit Card, so you can use it at 99% of services like Amazon, Aliexpress, Ebay etc etc. The service that Coinsbee uses are 3rd party companies from Malta and panama, not that trustworthy.  We are only using EU/US based issuers that are fully licensed, no shady offshore companies.

Do more people have a suggestion and/or opinion? Would love to hear them.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 08:58:52 PM

Which countries are available for this virtual card? Is no KYC really guaranteed or not?
Is there a need for a collateral here since this is a virtual card and how can you know if the borrower is legit?

Actually the idea is great, I just want to know more how it works since the usual card needs your information so they can track you and if you didn’t pay them, you’ll get the bad records on the whole system.
LotusHedel (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 09:15:36 PM

Which countries are available for this virtual card? Is no KYC really guaranteed or not?
Is there a need for a collateral here since this is a virtual card and how can you know if the borrower is legit?

Actually the idea is great, I just want to know more how it works since the usual card needs your information so they can track you and if you didn’t pay them, you’ll get the bad records on the whole system.

Hi, thanks for your response.
So to answer your question, this is the flow of the system.

1. User creates an account
2. User needs to fund their $ wallet by using, for example, Crypto(No KYC), PerfectMoney(No KYC), Bank(KYC) or Creditcard(KYC). (Later possible more)
3. User can now buy a preloaded ($25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250) Virtual Debit cards(No KYC) or they can buy a reloadable/withdrawable card and add funds from their wallet (KYC needed)
(When buying a card you can enter a name and valid address for the card, also can buy as many cards you want with no limit, all card details and transactions are in your dashboard)

4. User can also withdraw from the card if they bought a reloadable/withdrawable card, however also for this option you need to complete KYC.

So all cards are preloaded by the user before he can use them.

Technically, user from all countries can buy a card. (Except from countries on the US/EU sanctions list)

That's it
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 10:52:00 PM

I guess a lot of people would be interested in the second product because no KYC is required. But the card must work with all big services such as Amazon, Aliexpress, eBay, etc.

Coinsbee.com used to offer similar cards which were supplied by Prepaid digital solutions but they were just too bad. I personally used their cards and didn't really have any problems with them, but many people did: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

I remember buying one of those from Coinsbee. They were awful. Tried to ship a physical card. Waited for weeks, nothing from them. Their customer support is almost non existent. They later changed it to virtual card giving an excuse without refunding the "shipping" charge for the card. Well I was fine with that. At least I can use it somewhere now. Nope, the card fails most of the time giving weird reason for transaction failures. Didn't bother contacting support based on past experience. Did manage to eventually use up all the funds on the card, but never again.

3. User can now buy a preloaded ($25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250) Virtual Debit cards(No KYC) or they can buy a reloadable/withdrawable card and add funds from their wallet (KYC needed)
Why do you have to KYC for reloadable cards if you can use preloaded card up to $250 without KYC? I mean, as long as users aren't exceeding the $250 threshold on reloadable cards, shouldn't they be able to use it without KYC?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 11:57:53 PM

If you are looking for real users you must go with product #1 but the problem is if it needs to be KYC verified then you will only get fewer users to take that offer.

So product #2 would be the best option for non-KYC and I'm sure you will get many people to get your offer.

What I would like to suggest is that why not do the same thing instead products #1 and #2? You can adjust the limitation between KYCed and non-KYC users like how much they can deposit or if you want to get customers from US and EU then you will need to require KYC so that you can get more customers worldwide to buy your VCC.

I like the concept of paywithmoon.com but the only problem is their VCC does not support Amazon anymore if you can provide the same as paywithmoon more customers will buy your card.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 04:28:01 PM

Hi guys,

So recently I have received an option to buy a company that can provide Virtual Visa Debit Card. However, there are enough of these companies available so I'm looking for a niche.
My plan is to make it possible to buy real Virtual Visa Debit Card (Not a Giftcard)  with cryptocurrencies and service like PerfectMoney.

I have 2 products in mind. A refundable and a nonrefundable visa cards

Product 1#
A refundable and withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card. (KYC needed)
Refundable with crypto, credit cards, perfectMoney and a couple of local payment methods.
Withdraw from your Virtual Visa Debit Card to: Bank, PayPal and other local methods.

Product 2#

You can easily manage all your card, buy, fund and withdraw them from one dashboard.
All of these products have a free anonymity option that means you can choose the name on the card.  

Please let me know what you guys think. If there is enough enthusiasm, I will buy the company and complete the software.

EDIT: We may also add Physical refundable and withdrawable visa cards.  
Love -
I don't understand why is this required in the first place? We are not giving any credit to the person holding the card so in both the cases will have to prefund the card. So instead of funding the card why won't a person directly make purchase from the his wallet itself? He can directly connect the wallet using some metamask or other software to the browser and make payments on online shopping.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 05:06:02 PM

Product #2 looks pretty amazing deal for me. No KYC is the thing these days that everyone accepts. When it comes to the crypto cards then it definitely needs to be more anonymous and give added security for the identity. The data integrity issue is gonna be there all the time.

This card is steal deal only for the sake of no KYC step. Moreover prefunding is not bad option. We can also have limits on our spend by using such option and won't just drain ourselves a lot. So this could be better one.
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1287

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 08:25:01 PM

Product 2#

One experience is worth more than a thousand words, there is a demand for these No KYC Virtual Visa Debit Card, and if you want to provide cards to trusted individuals in return for deferred payment, you will get a good evaluation of your project and then you can open the door for demand first.

Add a list of sites that have been tested and confirm that they work.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 11:38:29 PM

I don't think #1 would get that much traction as a service? It's not that much different from normal payment methods imo. #2 sounds great though, it's pretty much what most people want for privacy and anonymity needs though wouldn't it shut itself down once crypto is accepted as a general payment for most businesses? Or am I missing something here? Though I guess it's a good startup right now since adoption is still rather minimal. There's also the case of limits (which I understand is required), but some may not actually like it. Still I reckon there'd be users who'd want to use it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 08:22:44 AM

-snip-
Technically, user from all countries can buy a card. (Except from countries on the US/EU sanctions list)

That's it

So would that apply to the first product as well? It's been a very long time since I came across a service that offers reloadable virtual cards for all countries, how come you can manage to do that while the rest of the services can't? Wirex, Advcash, etc. all used to offer that but dropped that service at some point, I'm guessing it was due to some regulations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 6406

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 10:24:08 AM
Merited by OmegaStarScream (2)

recently I have received an option to buy a company that can provide Virtual Visa Debit Card.

It's been a very long time since I came across a service that offers reloadable virtual cards for all countries, how come you can manage to do that while the rest of the services can't? Wirex, Advcash, etc. all used to offer that but dropped that service at some point, I'm guessing it was due to some regulations.

I think that OP is not 100% aware of what he can do with that company.
I think that OP, based on the questions/discussion here, should find out whether that card company can do all what's he's wishing for. It would be nice if it's possible, but it's better if he knows everything realistically before buying.

I have also one thing in my mind: wouldn't VISA start questioning around if the card company sells 99% anonymous virtual cards? I think that sooner or later will do that and we may easily end up to a new WaveCrest-like problem. It may worth checking.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 4015

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2022, 11:25:35 AM

Virtual, it is not a relevant and accurate word to use.

All money you transfer via bank system no matter by any tool are just figures on paper, on computer. You can not use the word virtual here because it is inaccurate. Digital or crypto is more accurate just like we can call some as digital currency or cryptocurrency. Please don't call anything as real or virtual currency. It is very misleading term.

You can name your card as crypto debit card or digital debit card or decentralized debit card but please skip the term Virtual debit card.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 6406

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 12:11:00 PM

Virtual, it is not a relevant and accurate word to use.

All money you transfer via bank system no matter by any tool are just figures on paper, on computer. You can not use the word virtual here because it is inaccurate. Digital or crypto is more accurate just like we can call some as digital currency or cryptocurrency. Please don't call anything as real or virtual currency. It is very misleading term.

You can name your card as crypto debit card or digital debit card or decentralized debit card but please skip the term Virtual debit card.

I think that you've got it wrong.
Virtual Debit Card is a card product where the actual plastic card is not delivered, hence it can be used only for online transactions, you cannot get it with you at the grocery store.
I don't know whether it was VISA, Mastercard, the banks or the FinTech companies who have named it like this but it's an already established name.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 11:29:35 AM

I don't think that the Trading Discussion forum is the right place for your topic.
Perhaps you could move this topic to another sub-forum,maybe the "Project Development" category.
I have seen VCC crypto services like Paywithmoon,but I have never tried such service.
AFAIK,Paywithmoon accepts only two deposit options-Coinbase and Lightning wallet deposits.
Creating a crypto VCC service,which accepts a bigger variety of payment methods for depositing money into the VCC would be great.
I'm not sure that it would be possible for you to provide a VCC service without KYC.
You say that somebody wants to sell you this VCC business.What's the price?Is it too expensive?
Anyway,I wish you good luck with your project.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:23:35 PM

I would guess that there are not that many places that could actually convince the people who are not using it already. So, you need to find a way to get the ones who are already using it, but try to make them switch to yours. That is not going to be easy, even Binance has works on this, which means that in order to convince people you would need to either give them a lot of stuff as a reward, or do millions of dollars in marketing, better yet do them both.

It is not really a business I would go into if I had the money for it, there are other projects that you could participate, I am sure there could be something a bit less niche and a lot more common so that you could get some piece of the pie.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 3676

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 09:05:32 AM

You cannot manage Visa or MasterCard cards for thousands of customers without verifying their identity. This may work initially, but problems will occur after that.
Therefore, if you want to invest in such a company, I strongly advise you to have a legal team familiar with these things, otherwise the fines that may be imposed on you may lead you to close your company.

For customers, fees and other things are not as important as where they can use these cards safely and without fear of having their accounts frozen.

If you hive us some vouch copies then we may help you.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: