Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there interested in a Virtual Visa Debit Card ? | Opinion asked  (Read 74 times)
LotusHedel (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2022, 05:59:20 PM

Copy from: Trading Discussion

Hi guys,

So recently I have received an option to buy a company that can provide Virtual Visa Debit Card. However, there are enough of these companies available so I'm looking for a niche.
My plan is to make it possible to buy real Virtual Visa Debit Card (Not a Giftcard)  with cryptocurrencies and service like PerfectMoney.

I have 2 products in mind. A refundable and a nonrefundable visa cards

Product 1#
A refundable and withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card. (KYC needed)
Refundable with crypto, credit cards, perfectMoney and a couple of local payment methods.
Withdraw from your Virtual Visa Debit Card to: Bank, PayPal and other local methods.

Product 2#
A nonrefundable and non-withdrawable Virtual Visa Debit Card.  (No KYC)
You can buy unlimited amounts of pre-funded cards, up to $250 for each card. These cards are not refundable, and you cannot withdraw money from the card. You can only spend the pre-funded amount online.

You can easily manage all your card, buy, fund and withdraw them from one dashboard.
All of these products have a free anonymity option that means you can choose the name on the card. 

Please let me know what you guys think. If there is enough enthusiasm, I will buy the company and complete the software.

EDIT: We may also add Physical refundable and withdrawable visa cards. 
Love -
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: