Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Russian vs. West Cold War = End of USD  (Read 160 times)
cmg777 (OP)

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 11:56:34 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2022, 12:44:59 AM by cmg777

Zoltan Pozsar Warns Russian Sanctions Threaten Dollar's Reserve Status

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/zoltan-pozsar-warns-russian-sanctions-threaten-dollars-reserve-status

A Massive False Flag Cyber-Attack Is Now IMMINENT

https://alt-market.us/a-large-scale-false-flag-cyber-attack-is-now-imminent/

I'd say the dollar's days are numbered but perhaps so is the Western empires of the global elite bums that rule over us. What do you think will happen? Does West still have an upper hand against Putin through Weapons and sanctions alone? Or does Putin have the upper hand against the Western Empire with the massive resources that they are now missing out on due to "stagflation"? Overall, I would say this war has no winner unless you are part of the banking elite paying and playing both sides of the war coin as usual. The usual losers are us the peasants sent to war or deal with the inflation in our home countries. Your thoughts BTC Forum?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 12:13:31 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I don't get this fascination with deranged dictators. Western "empires" might be flawed but Putin's Russia is a ginormous shithole that is barely held together by force much like the Soviet block of 1980s and will end the same way. Ironically the end will be hastened by an unwinnable war too. It's a fart in the wind for the dollar. Russia's economy is the size of Spain or Florida or whatever (not sure how many football fields that is). It can collapse tomorrow (getting there), we'll pay $10 for a gallon of gas until we stop being idiots with barn-size SUVs and life moves on.

Unless there's nukes, then life moves on without us.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 03:29:38 AM

Whenever pursuing sanctions against a major economic player, there is the risk that the dollar’s status of the global reserve currency will degrade. 

Russia has a lot of Nukes, and is not an economic powerhouse. Ignoring this fact, it appears that the sanctions are working and will end up crippling the Russian economy.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 03:16:03 PM

Whenever pursuing sanctions against a major economic player, there is the risk that the dollar’s status of the global reserve currency will degrade. 

Russia has a lot of Nukes, and is not an economic powerhouse. Ignoring this fact, it appears that the sanctions are working and will end up crippling the Russian economy.

True, Russia isn't an economic powerhouse but they can leverage China and India (for now) for their manufacturing needs like the west does. They have important resources that these two countries need anyway. The sanctions are affecting their economy; however, I would say they were preparing for this for years looking to strike at the right time. If the US was still on a path of energy independence (i.e. keeping the Keystone pipeline, drilling for more fossil fuels elsewhere and not shutting down current sources) then Russia would have never tried this act of aggression against Ukraine. Back to their side of the story which isn't covered well by our MSM censoring sources: Russia is attacking Ukraine because Ukraine is just another puppet state of the west. The president was installed by the west in 2014. Hell he acts in a movie before he is president that he is the president!!! A bit odd but the real meat to this situation (at least  for the Russian media) as well for Russia is the humanitarian aspect. The western Ukraine has treated their Russian counterparts in Donbass and Luhansk like shit. They cut off their water and resources as well as other inhuman acts. Russia seems to be annexing Donbass and Luhansk regions into Russia or Russia is trying to have talks with the Ukrainian government to annex them into independent buffer states that favor Russia obviously. Another factor is that the Ukraine has been stockpiling weapons from the west: Biological, Nuclear, explosive etc to be potentially launched at Russia if they don't play ball. Many of these weapons sites have been destroyed by Russia. Bottom line, its ok if the US and west does it like in Iraq and many other conquests/failures but not anyone else....

Anyway, I will have a horse in this war against Russia should they move beyond Ukraine and into Eastern Europe. What about China's "One-China" policy which has already engulfed Hong Kong into itself now moving on to potentially take Taiwan after the Olympics? There might be another front to this world war. China knew about Russia's intent to go into the Ukraine but no one has mentioned this. For now I hope and pray this doesn't extend into a greater conflict where Russia will use the nukes mentioned by you or America/Western powers use the nukes that they have against Russia bottom line that will lead to a mutually destroyed world. I think what is going to happen is that Russia will have start to have these talks with Ukrainian government and either right in middle of the talks or after the western elites will blackout their countries for one week and blame Russia for this transgression when it was the elites that caused this false flag to occur. Look if the power goes down for a week it was staged or there was a capability to bring it all back online. If the power goes out for a month then I could believe it. Wake up people its no longer black and white, bad vs. good, its more like Gray and more complex to discern in our world today.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 03:35:51 PM

The Russian government might have been well prepared for auch sanctions since it would obviously be the initial course of action that is safer to do to not open up another world war. Moreover, Russia should've already learned a lot from their experience from 2014. Not to mention how reliant the world still is with gas and that china is still there as an option for Russia. Still though, it is like a poinson in a game where it takes some part of HP over time.

About the us dollar, I also cannot see it being disadvantaged that much anytime soon which is pretty obvious. But with both sides going on like this, it'll be a matter of endurance and as to which side would win, only time can tell. That is, if time doesn't stop for us because of nukes. I sure hope we don't get to that point though.
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 05, 2022, 04:25:20 PM

As someone from a "non-aligned" country I see the two blocs being equal. But if asked to look further, of course the West has an upper hand against Putin. The most compelling reason is because the Western economy is stronger compared to Russia which is only supported by China and its allies. Sanctions alone don't have much of an impact on this for now, but nevertheless they will be felt in the next few years and it will surely hit the Russian economy. But if they (Russia) use nuclear weapons it will be a different story.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 06:42:49 PM

The president was installed by the west in 2014.

False. The current president was elected in 2019.

The western Ukraine has treated their Russian counterparts in Donbass and Luhansk like shit. They cut off their water

Water to Crimea was cut off after Russia annexed it. I think it'd be quite absurd to supply free water to a hostile state.

Another factor is that the Ukraine has been stockpiling weapons from the west: Biological, Nuclear, explosive etc

False and absurd.

Many of these weapons sites have been destroyed by Russia.

False.

Bottom line, its ok if the US and west does it like in Iraq and many other conquests/failures but not anyone else....

"but but but WMDs in Iraq"... are you serious?

You should really stop reading or watching whatever source is feeding you this bullshit.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 06:51:07 PM

Bottom line, its ok if the US and west does it like in Iraq and many other conquests/failures but not anyone else....

"but but but WMDs in Iraq"... are you serious?

You should really stop reading or watching whatever source is feeding you this bullshit.

I could say the same to you. Will you listen to me when the power goes out for one week due to "Russian hacking" false flagged by the western elite for further tyrannical consolidation of power from the masses? Or will you continue to listen to your MSM overlords that continue to lie and loot you of your money and rights without your knowledge? My sources are spot on and even future news compared to the stuff most people listen to. At least you bought BTC... If you wanted to be true normie you'd sell it all for stocks buying at sky high price Cheesy

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 07:03:16 PM

I could say the same to you. Will you listen to me when the power goes out for one week due to "Russian hacking" false flagged by the western elite for further tyrannical consolidation of power from the masses? Or will you continue to listen to your MSM overlords that continue to lie and loot you of your money and rights without your knowledge? My sources are spot on and even future news compared to the stuff most people listen to. At least you bought BTC... If you wanted to be true normie you'd sell it all for stocks buying at sky high price Cheesy

Future news? Ok, at least now it's clear that you're just trolling. Good luck moving to Russia to get away from western tyrants.
cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2022, 07:34:20 PM

Future news? Ok, at least now it's clear that you're just trolling. Good luck moving to Russia to get away from western tyrants.

There is no place to run... You missed my point. They're both the same just different variations of tyranny (Russia and the west). The only way to make it is just to be vigilant against Putin or whatever Western country tyrant runs you: Canada, US, etc. If I owned Epstein island or an island in general that I could annex into my own country then I would be free. But alas Freedom is but an illusion to 99.9% of us with those in power whether it be Putin and his crony KGB agents or the west with their crony corporate interests. My last sentence was trolling yes Smiley but my first sentence was a warning.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 11:20:07 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2022, 05:58:33 PM by mprep

that war could mean end of USD and end of EUR.

because the transatlantic elites in the west are going completely nuts

its not possible to get together a moderate budget, you have either right wing (ultra zionistic) nuts that blindly approve of every single jews stupidity,

or you have woke left wing nuts that sell out the country completely to criminal foreigners.

from the parliament and the politicial party there is no sanity to expect

strangely is that only israel acts sanely but they don't take israel as an example they take individual jews as guidance.

i think the central bank system in those countries would have to be build a new

Zoltan Pozsar Warns Russian Sanctions Threaten Dollar's Reserve Status

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/zoltan-pozsar-warns-russian-sanctions-threaten-dollars-reserve-status

A Massive False Flag Cyber-Attack Is Now IMMINENT

https://alt-market.us/a-large-scale-false-flag-cyber-attack-is-now-imminent/

I'd say the dollar's days are numbered but perhaps so is the Western empires of the global elite bums that rule over us. What do you think will happen? Does West still have an upper hand against Putin through Weapons and sanctions alone? Or does Putin have the upper hand against the Western Empire with the massive resources that they are now missing out on due to "stagflation"? Overall, I would say this war has no winner unless you are part of the banking elite paying and playing both sides of the war coin as usual. The usual losers are us the peasants sent to war or deal with the inflation in our home countries. Your thoughts BTC Forum?

awessome get rid of usd and also of euro the eu starts to act like the usa, not like an EUDSSR there is to much transatlantic corruption in the EU

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
March 06, 2022, 05:30:17 PM

As someone from a "non-aligned" country I see the two blocs being equal. But if asked to look further, of course the West has an upper hand against Putin. The most compelling reason is because the Western economy is stronger compared to Russia which is only supported by China and its allies. Sanctions alone don't have much of an impact on this for now, but nevertheless they will be felt in the next few years and it will surely hit the Russian economy. But if they (Russia) use nuclear weapons it will be a different story.

Nuclear weapons are a double edged sword. You can use them but then you'll also be dead. Russians know it and it's not like Putin can press a button and we all die. It has to go through the chain of command and according to various sources within Russia the army does not and will not support the use of nuclear weapons. It would be suicide and the longer the war takes the more suicidal it's going to be for Russia because NATO is planning to set up a patriot missile defense perimeter along the border with Ukraine and Belarus. Best case scenario Russia can hope for after that is that they're able to sneak out a submarine somewhere around the North Pole and hit Britain and France from up there. If this fails any launch from their territory will be a death sentence to millions of Russians.

At this point Russian economy is dead. It will hurt the West because a war is draining all economies, but it's draining Russia 5 times faster. In the end Russia is going to be like North Korea with people surviving by eating grass and walking in patched clothes, driving old, rusty cars and acting like it's all good because it's the West's fault. China won't help them because weak Russia is going to be much easier to handle. The big winners in the long run will be countries like China and India that are staying away from the conflict and may even profit from weak Russia. If Ukraine survives, the EU and NATO will also become stronger. NATO will get Finland and the EU Ukraine.

cmg777 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2022, 08:17:58 PM

Nuclear weapons are a double edged sword. You can use them but then you'll also be dead. Russians know it and it's not like Putin can press a button and we all die. It has to go through the chain of command and according to various sources within Russia the army does not and will not support the use of nuclear weapons. It would be suicide and the longer the war takes the more suicidal it's going to be for Russia because NATO is planning to set up a patriot missile defense perimeter along the border with Ukraine and Belarus. Best case scenario Russia can hope for after that is that they're able to sneak out a submarine somewhere around the North Pole and hit Britain and France from up there. If this fails any launch from their territory will be a death sentence to millions of Russians.

At this point Russian economy is dead. It will hurt the West because a war is draining all economies, but it's draining Russia 5 times faster. In the end Russia is going to be like North Korea with people surviving by eating grass and walking in patched clothes, driving old, rusty cars and acting like it's all good because it's the West's fault. China won't help them because weak Russia is going to be much easier to handle. The big winners in the long run will be countries like China and India that are staying away from the conflict and may even profit from weak Russia. If Ukraine survives, the EU and NATO will also become stronger. NATO will get Finland and the EU Ukraine.

I agree with some of your statements that the sanctions will weaken Russia both in the short and long term. However, Russia and China have been working on their own CBDCs to circumvent the US dollar supremacy. Therefore, they will use their own settlement systems with Russia. I agree that China and India will benefit most as they can middleman out Russia's banned resources for sale just as North Korea sells their coal to China. Sanctions are pointless just like the war on drugs the counterparty will always find a way to circumvent them.

Wasn't Venezuela our enemies? At this rate the US might have a chance of becoming Venezuela under Biden and the Globalists. Venezuela was their testing ground and they'll use their tactics to experiment on us further that is the the boil down from everything the elite do to the masses:

Biden admin courts Venezuela as Russian economy takes hits from sanctions: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-admin-venezuela-russian-economy-sanctions

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: