Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The situation with Ukraine and the accounts that supported the war.  (Read 2597 times)
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 11:30:57 AM

Regiment of fascists arrived.

As experience shows, the forum is more pro-Russian, Russian aggression against Ukraine is encouraged in every possible way, violence and killings of civilians are justified.
This is called all sorts of words that have nothing to do with what is happening in Ukraine.
What kind of liberality or freedom of speech can there be when they find the most ridiculous excuses for war?
War has no justification, war is always terrible.

Despite what you claim, I do not agree with your assessment that the forum was pro-Russian. In fact, it is my belief that most forum members are against the Putin's policies, particularly in Ukraine, as the war they are engaging in is causing immense suffering and death.
It is probably best to ignore a few vocal members of your so-called regiment of fascists if you disagree with their political views. I do not like some of them either, but I feel that you can't justify verbally attacking people just because of their political views. You must have an appreciation for democracy and tolerance, otherwise you are no better than the lunatic nutters that go around shouting Kremlin's pro-war propaganda.

You cannot decide what people can and cannot say. You cannot use your personal judgement to decide what is true and what is false. You have no right to control what people think. If you cannot tolerate the ideas of people who are opposed to your views, then you should mind your own business and refrain from trying to convince the rest of the world to your way of thinking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
89tibkd

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 12:42:41 PM

add my name (89tibkd) to your list boss, because i am very pro with russia, i admire the figure of president putin, i think ukraine/your country doesn't need a president of a comedian, a president who has too much drama, a spoiled ,only depends on allies when the war, your president is very funny and good at acting. You know, that I can judge your president to be very cowardly. BY GOD I strongly support the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1387

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 05:52:10 PM

Fuck you, you virtue-signaling piece of shit.

You do not know what I think or what I do because of the situation in Ukraine, and do you know why you don't know? Because I do not share it here on bitcointalk.

You sent me a message demanding that I remove delfastTions from my campaigns because he is a fascist and a supporter or murder, what did I reply to you? All I asked was that you got others speaking russian or ukrainian to back up what you were saying and I'd take action. Did you do that? No, did anyone else reach out to me? No.

So fuck you, and congratulations on being put on ignore.
Hhampuz you are a real condom and a fascist!
You were given evidence, you deleted them, you are a disgrace to the entire forum and the campaigns that you conduct and advertise.
You are a cancer on the body of the forum, I would not be surprised if you are also a scammer, then a complete idiot will order campaigns from you.

Regiment of fascists arrived.

As experience shows, the forum is more pro-Russian, Russian aggression against Ukraine is encouraged in every possible way, violence and killings of civilians are justified.
This is called all sorts of words that have nothing to do with what is happening in Ukraine.
What kind of liberality or freedom of speech can there be when they find the most ridiculous excuses for war?
War has no justification, war is always terrible.

Despite what you claim, I do not agree with your assessment that the forum was pro-Russian. In fact, it is my belief that most forum members are against the Putin's policies, particularly in Ukraine, as the war they are engaging in is causing immense suffering and death.
It is probably best to ignore a few vocal members of your so-called regiment of fascists if you disagree with their political views. I do not like some of them either, but I feel that you can't justify verbally attacking people just because of their political views. You must have an appreciation for democracy and tolerance, otherwise you are no better than the lunatic nutters that go around shouting Kremlin's pro-war propaganda.

You cannot decide what people can and cannot say. You cannot use your personal judgement to decide what is true and what is false. You have no right to control what people think. If you cannot tolerate the ideas of people who are opposed to your views, then you should mind your own business and refrain from trying to convince the rest of the world to your way of thinking.

you, because of your stupidity, do not know what war is.
and that's why you're trying to justify it.
you, too, will turn out to be a fascist, either way, or just a stupid moron.

add my name (89tibkd) to your list boss, because i am very pro with russia, i admire the figure of president putin, i think ukraine/your country doesn't need a president of a comedian, a president who has too much drama, a spoiled ,only depends on allies when the war, your president is very funny and good at acting. You know, that I can judge your president to be very cowardly. BY GOD I strongly support the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

ok, suck on Putin's dick, stupid creature with no name.

❘|❘ Cлaвa Укpaинe! ❘|❘ Glory to Ukraine! ❘|❘
❘|❘ КaPФaгeн дoлжeн быть paзpyшeн ❘|❘
decodx

Merit: 931

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:32:25 PM

There was no reason for that. Take a moment to read my message again when you are feeling clear-headed.

It was neither an insult to you nor an endorsement of the Russian aggression against Ukraine. If you had taken the time to look at my post history, you would have known that. Instead, you resort to personal attacks and unprovoked insults. It is ironic that someone who claims to have been an opponent of fascism and aggression chooses to attack someone who is expressing a sentiment that he claims to share. Honestly, I'm very disappointed with your outburst. I suspect you are the kind of person who simply needs a target to unload your anger.

As for my personal experience of war, you don't know me. You don't know where I've been and what I have seen. You don't know if I have ever personally suffered physical or emotional damage as a consequence of war. You don't know if I have ever lost friends or relatives in combat. You don't know if I have ever watched children die. You don't know how hard it was for me to leave a war-torn country at the age of 7 in the midst of an insurgency. You don't know if I've ever been on the receiving end of tyranny or violent suppression. You don't know if I have ever experienced the horrors of an occupation. You don't know anything abut me or the struggles I've faced or the life I've lived.

Instead, you chose to attempt to disparage me through personal attacks, personal insults and discredit someone who was simply expressing a perspective you happen to disagree with. Your attempt to bully me into silence reveals your true character, my friend.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 05:38:31 AM

There was no reason for that. Take a moment to read my message again when you are feeling clear-headed.

It was neither an insult to you nor an endorsement of the Russian aggression against Ukraine. If you had taken the time to look at my post history, you would have known that. Instead, you resort to personal attacks and unprovoked insults. It is ironic that someone who claims to have been an opponent of fascism and aggression chooses to attack someone who is expressing a sentiment that he claims to share. Honestly, I'm very disappointed with your outburst. I suspect you are the kind of person who simply needs a target to unload your anger.

As for my personal experience of war, you don't know me. You don't know where I've been and what I have seen. You don't know if I have ever personally suffered physical or emotional damage as a consequence of war. You don't know if I have ever lost friends or relatives in combat. You don't know if I have ever watched children die. You don't know how hard it was for me to leave a war-torn country at the age of 7 in the midst of an insurgency. You don't know if I've ever been on the receiving end of tyranny or violent suppression. You don't know if I have ever experienced the horrors of an occupation. You don't know anything abut me or the struggles I've faced or the life I've lived.

Instead, you chose to attempt to disparage me through personal attacks, personal insults and discredit someone who was simply expressing a perspective you happen to disagree with. Your attempt to bully me into silence reveals your true character, my friend.

I apologize.
But understand me, I live in Ukraine and I see what is happening here, most people are far from Ukraine and for them this is something abstract.
I am categorically against the war, I do not completely understand the people who support it.
Excuse me again.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 05:52:50 AM

i think everyone doesn't want war including Russians, they are not part of it but Putin decides to do it. he also has a reason for doing it as much as Ukraine has reason to be aggressive with Russia. each leader of a country decides to be an enemy. Both have reasons and motives but the fact that NATO is behind Ukraine already looks shady. anyway, they are already in a war, let's not restage that war in the forum.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 08:27:27 AM

Keep in mind that some of the members on this forum are there solely for trolling purposes. Not everyone on this forum will be out to offer you objective, honest insight and will instead just try to get a reaction out of you. Be prepared to weed through some of the comments and the quality of the discussion. You might be in for some nasty drama if you keep up this high-volume and angry-sounding discussion as you probably do not wish to engage in a war of words against random people who have nothing else better to do than to attack your knowledge, opinions and character on this forum. Keep that in mind.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2022, 05:32:35 PM

Keep in mind that some of the members on this forum are there solely for trolling purposes. Not everyone on this forum will be out to offer you objective, honest insight and will instead just try to get a reaction out of you. Be prepared to weed through some of the comments and the quality of the discussion. You might be in for some nasty drama if you keep up this high-volume and angry-sounding discussion as you probably do not wish to engage in a war of words against random people who have nothing else better to do than to attack your knowledge, opinions and character on this forum. Keep that in mind.

Yes, I agree with you.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 09:19:01 PM

I live in Ukraine, fascist Russia has attacked my country, bombing cities and killing civilians.
I spoke out against it, they wrote deliberately false information that did not correspond to reality in my profile in the trust.
I am Ukrainian and against the war, we do not have fascists, the fascists - this is the  attacked us.
I offer an eternal ban to those moral freaks who wrote me a negative trust and continue to support the war and post deliberately false information on the forum.
This is information terrorism, terrorists must be stopped.
The forum does not police people based on their views/opinions. If you disagree with someone's opinions, I would encourage you to engage in spirated debate with them in an attempt to change their opinion.

The board of shame, these accounts support russia's war against Ukraine and disseminate deliberately false and untrue information, in every possible way support those scum who are for the war.
I don't think your list is even accurate. I follow some of the people's posts that you cited as being "pro war", and some of them have never commented on the Russian invasion. I don't think refraining from commenting is the same as "supporting".
cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 06:35:34 AM

I don't think your list is even accurate. I follow some of the people's posts that you cited as being "pro war", and some of them have never commented on the Russian invasion. I don't think refraining from commenting is the same as "supporting".
Support by merites or in any other way is also support.

Smartvirus
Legendary

Merit: 1110

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 11:20:42 AM

Do you really agree that all Russians should be laid off there jobs because they own a red passport that pronounces them as Russians? Or a nursing Russian mother not to be allowed to breast feed the child because they are Russians?
Such is the justice we indirectly seek for Russians this day when we continue in attitudes that doesn't help to resolve this conflict. I have watched games were Russians made the competition a lot more of an intense and anticipated watch and now, the teams just get disqualified because they are Russian based. Not playing under a country flag should be enough and somehow, we've brought that to the forum.

I hate the sight of blood, I hate to hear of any genocide being done to a people. That's why I condem the war that is going on between both nations. For these I'll also like to say this, what makes war a war is when both parties seems to attack themselves using what ever way that is disposed to them. In this, there is a grievance, a curse for it and a reason to be equal or even be top of the other party.

I have got people in both nations and as such, I feel the pain of both sides and I fear for the life's of my people on both sides. Same way, I feel for the citizens and foreign nationals whose life are being lost and whose means to a stable lifestyle would be offset as a result of this conflict situation.
Yes, your a nation at war @Ukraine and Russia but, it shouldn't be displayed everywhere. I get the fact that at times, conflicts are the means to some lasting peace but I can tell you, even before that peace comes, there is always a room for dialogue. One that is done with no weapons but speeches both oral and written. I see a Samurai sword displayed on your avatar and I wonder if that is what what promote the peace we so seek! We don't need more weapons around us, just kind words that comforts the order.

Ukrainians and Russians, you've got some uniting qualities to look towards for unification. At least in some places and even observed on the forum, you do speak a common tongue. That is a base for conflict resolution. Resolves between yourselves with the common things you share and migrate to bigger differences. Unify yourselves on the forum and then you set it out to your local communities.

Say 'No to War' and 'Yes to Peace'.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2022, 06:17:10 PM
Merited by light_warrior (1)

Do you really agree that all Russians should be laid off there jobs because they own a red passport that pronounces them as Russians? Or a nursing Russian mother not to be allowed to breast feed the child because they are Russians?
Such is the justice we indirectly seek for Russians this day when we continue in attitudes that doesn't help to resolve this conflict. I have watched games were Russians made the competition a lot more of an intense and anticipated watch and now, the teams just get disqualified because they are Russian based. Not playing under a country flag should be enough and somehow, we've brought that to the forum.

I hate the sight of blood, I hate to hear of any genocide being done to a people. That's why I condem the war that is going on between both nations. For these I'll also like to say this, what makes war a war is when both parties seems to attack themselves using what ever way that is disposed to them. In this, there is a grievance, a curse for it and a reason to be equal or even be top of the other party.

I have got people in both nations and as such, I feel the pain of both sides and I fear for the life's of my people on both sides. Same way, I feel for the citizens and foreign nationals whose life are being lost and whose means to a stable lifestyle would be offset as a result of this conflict situation.
Yes, your a nation at war @Ukraine and Russia but, it shouldn't be displayed everywhere. I get the fact that at times, conflicts are the means to some lasting peace but I can tell you, even before that peace comes, there is always a room for dialogue. One that is done with no weapons but speeches both oral and written. I see a Samurai sword displayed on your avatar and I wonder if that is what what promote the peace we so seek! We don't need more weapons around us, just kind words that comforts the order.

Ukrainians and Russians, you've got some uniting qualities to look towards for unification. At least in some places and even observed on the forum, you do speak a common tongue. That is a base for conflict resolution. Resolves between yourselves with the common things you share and migrate to bigger differences. Unify yourselves on the forum and then you set it out to your local communities.

Say 'No to War' and 'Yes to Peace'.
The problem is that the Russians consider the aggression against Ukraine justified, they support the war. The Russians came to us with weapons to kill us Ukrainians.
In the Russian locale, Russians mock Ukrainians, it is useless to have a dialogue with them. This is a stupid horde of terrorists, they only understand the language of force.
We Ukrainians have no choice but to wage a defensive struggle against the Russians on all fronts.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 06:14:29 AM

Well, i think no one like the war but since now there is a war, the russians accounts will surely support the war as its the russians who initiated the war (again they have a reason for the war).
By the way, since this is an open forum where everyone is free to show his/her opinion, i don't think there needs to be a separate treatment for the accounts that support the war.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
light_warrior
In memoriam
Copper Member

Activity: 602
Merit: 922

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 11:57:18 AM

(again they have a reason for the war).

And may I ask what the reason is? In your opinion.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2022, 11:33:23 PM

OP, I understand your position, but it's difficult to expect people will get banned on Bitcointalk because they support war. Freedom of speech is big thing here, even if this speech is lies, nonsense or support of war. I went through Bitcointalk rules and closest thing related to support of war is this:
8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.
If you have proofs about people breaking this rule, you should report them.
I take a look on your list and I see that you included some well known Bitcointalk trolls. They always go against system and I don't think it's worth to pay much attention to them, Some of others is Russians - well, it's difficult to expect something different than support of war from most of them.
But few people on your list, I'm not really sure how they support war.

(again they have a reason for the war).

And may I ask what the reason is? In your opinion.
Yeah, I also would like to hear reasons which would justify this war. Because in more than 2 months of war I still can't find arguments which would justify it.

cryptomaxsun (OP)
Legendary

Ukrainians will resist

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 05:40:57 AM

OP, I understand your position, but it's difficult to expect people will get banned on Bitcointalk because they support war. Freedom of speech is big thing here, even if this speech is lies, nonsense or support of war. I went through Bitcointalk rules and closest thing related to support of war is this:
8. No threats to inflict bodily harm, death threats.
If you have proofs about people breaking this rule, you should report them.
I take a look on your list and I see that you included some well known Bitcointalk trolls. They always go against system and I don't think it's worth to pay much attention to them, Some of others is Russians - well, it's difficult to expect something different than support of war from most of them.
But few people on your list, I'm not really sure how they support war.

Not a single person from this list has asked me to remove him from this list.
Nobody applied!
Everyone knows that they got on the list rightly.
People from the list can be conditionally divided into 2 categories: active, who write a lot and support the war, and semi-active, who either send merits to active people for the war or wrote a couple of messages related to one way or another to support the war.
Yes, I already understood that no one will ban, it’s strange if a person on this forum turns out to be a fraudster, he will be banned, but if he supports the war, spreads false information, then nothing will happen to him.
Fraud is considered a greater sin than murder.
Why such double standards?

Pmalek
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 7135

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:13:26 PM

it’s strange if a person on this forum turns out to be a fraudster, he will be banned, but if he supports the war, spreads false information, then nothing will happen to him.
Fraud is considered a greater sin than murder.
Not really. No one gets banned on Bitcointalk for being a fraudster or scammer. You can literally scam anyone you want and unless you don't break any of the forum rules while doing it, you will remain on the forum. That's why we have the trust system and you can see people with dozes on negative feedback for scamming activities, but they are still active on Bitcointalk. You can't spam, plagiarize, and spread malware, but you are free to scam.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1239

Cashback 15%

View Profile
May 05, 2022, 07:55:41 PM

Just as @Pmalek has explained above, it is not double standard in any way, there are only very few things a user would do on the forum that would get them banned, the most popular being plagiarism, but scams are not moderated by the forum. You do business with others here at your own risk, and all that can be done if someone has sufficient proof of being scammed by another user is to bring the trust system into effect (by giving out negative feedbacks).
You can't spam...
Do users even get banned for spamming, i think you'd have to spam for a pretty long time, write utter rubbish (in the wrong sections), till it becomes extremely annoying before you get into some trouble (maybe even a temporary ban at first).

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2022, 10:05:22 PM

Not a single person from this list has asked me to remove him from this list.
Nobody applied!
Everyone knows that they got on the list rightly.
People from the list can be conditionally divided into 2 categories: active, who write a lot and support the war, and semi-active, who either send merits to active people for the war or wrote a couple of messages related to one way or another to support the war.
Nobody didn't asked to remove them because probably they don't care about it.
As you already said, nobody aren't going to ban them. Probably use of trust system is more apropriate here. I see that you sent negative trust ratings to some people, but I suggest you to add refernce links to it with proofs that your feedback would look more seriously.
About last part of your post, @Pmalek already explained it.

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 04:45:48 PM

I am not sure what you mean by "merites". It appears that word may be French, and the translation into English does not make sense in the context of what I wrote.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: