Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:41:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fill you in on Chinese Secret - Moved $20M out of China  (Read 3799 times)
WildWes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

Names are not important, what I can tell you is that I am only one person and a nobody per say.  I have helped educate and facilitate moving $20 million out of china via the Bitcoin protocol.

Do you really think China is going to allow this to happen when per capita controls were $40,000 per year.  hahahah.  My buy orders have been set for $530 - $450 for months.  China will soon flip the switch, they will seize Huobi, the Lee brothers will vanish and all of those coins will be owned by teh Chinese Government effectively removing supply.

I expect the price to continue forward with the Chinese Government as a 25% partner in BTC hehe Wink

Come on guys this is a communist regime and Coindesk parades OkCoin and Huobi as if they were credible reliable institutions.  Sad, fault is on coindesk as well for being so naive.  But in their defense I doubt they have much understanding of geo-politics.

BTC must operate in free societies, it can operate in the shadows in others with out doubt but not in the public eye hehehe.  You are about to witness the flip of the switch real soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:12:29 PM

Lee brothers will vanish and all of those coins will be owned by teh Chinese Government effectively removing supply.

You don't understand how Bitcoin works. There are always countermeasures against seizure.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
msc_de

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:13:29 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 09:52:21 PM by msc_de

Roll Eyes
WildWes (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:17:05 PM

Sorry my friend I KNOW EXACTLY how China works hehe and I have been dealing with helping people get their money out of China for a long time.  Why do you think BTC is popular there!?!?!?!  

It has been funny for me to watch.  It is simply a matter of time when they figure out billions are being shipped out via BTC.  The problem is liquidity isn't enough in the outside World to manage the sales to prospective buyers....that is why the price of BTC increased so much.  It was China but they could not find enough buyers in the outside World to match their demand.

Sorry bud but the Lee brothers will simply vanish and I will laugh my head off again.

I do not think BTC will end.  I think BTC price will sky rocket later this year as 25% of supply is controlled by the Chinese authorities who seize $2B worth of coins.  That means opportunity to me.  All good with me.
BTCisthefuture

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:03:23 PM

I would certainly assume that bitcoin is used quite a bit in China as a means for citizens (or government officials)  to funnel savings outside of China.

And yes if that becomes a big thing I would expect the government in China to try to clamp down on it.

Time will tell..

If the government clamped down harder on Bitcoin it could kill its potential of ever going mainstream in China I would think.  But it certainly wouldn't stop peoples desire to move their money out of China,  that's something a lot of people want, try, and do in China if they have money.  So bitcoin would just move to the black market and flourish there,  with a lot more crimes/theft/fraud  as a result.

Hourly bitcoin faucet with a gambling twist !  http://freebitco.in/?r=106463
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4564
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:04:47 PM

Yeah, if you are competent enough to use those countermeasures or bold enough to laugh in the face of the authorities.

We might be coming up on good time to get a great deal on a new set of kidneys!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:24:50 PM

We might be coming up on good time to get a great deal on a new set of kidneys!
mdr
meanig

Activity: 531
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:30:09 PM

Names are not important, what I can tell you is that I am only one person and a nobody per say.  I have helped educate and facilitate moving $20 million out of china via the Bitcoin protocol.

$20 million didn't leave China. $20 million worth of bitcoins left China. If the Chinese government does eventually come down hard on the exchanges bitcoins will still continue to enter and leave and China, the only difference being how people acquire them i.e. sell stuff, trade in person etc
bananas

Merit: 257

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:50:35 PM

I never considered China a market for bitcoin, i consider a bitcoin traded under any leftist totalitarian nation of 0 value.
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:57:53 PM

Two things I find 'interesting' in OP:

- OP 'knows' that 'the Lee brothers will vanish'. OP - what do you mean by vanish?

- OP 'knows' upcoming plans of the Chinese government. OP - how do you come by this knowledge?

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
amspir

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:13:34 PM

I read the rumor/announcement, and it essentially says that the Chinese government will forbid trading of BTC using Chinese banks, however trading is not forbidden using foreign banks and exchanges.   

How hard is it for the average Chinese citizen to transfer Yaun to a foreign bank account?
TTM

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

Finance system of China has strict rules. I heard that a foreigner is permitted to transfer only $500 out of the country per day, for Chinese it is 50k per year. That's why some rich Chinese find Bitcoin as perfect way to move their money out of the country. If the rumour about China forbid its bank to work with exchange turn to be true, we'll have no more buy order on China, Bitcoin price will be crashing hard.
bananas

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:11:34 PM

Names are not important, what I can tell you is that I am only one person and a nobody per say.  I have helped educate and facilitate moving $20 million out of china via the Bitcoin protocol.

I read the rumor/announcement, and it essentially says that the Chinese government will forbid trading of BTC using Chinese banks, however trading is not forbidden using foreign banks and exchanges.  

How hard is it for the average Chinese citizen to transfer Yaun to a foreign bank account?

If they don't pay their taxes correctly it is impossible.
If they don't speak english it is unlikely.

And most important, they have barriers over sending money oveseas. They are not free to do it.
CurbsideProphet

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:11:58 PM

The Chinese control all forms of information that flows in/out of the country.  What makes you believe that they don't already know that Bitcoin is being used to funnel money out?  They have to know.  The question is, why haven't they acted on it already?  

1ProphetnvP8ju2SxxRvVvyzCtTXDgLPJV
amspir

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:15:47 PM

Finance system of China has strict rules. I heard that a foreigner is permitted to transfer only $500 out of the country per day, for Chinese it is 50k per year. That's why some rich Chinese find Bitcoin as perfect way to move their money out of the country. If the rumour about China forbid its bank to work with exchange turn to be true, we'll have no more buy order on China, Bitcoin price will be crashing hard.

So a government clampdown makes sense, if they are trying to prevent this loophole.   Any hope of the Chinese government easing currency restrictions anytime soon?   

Also, who holds all the USD in the country due to the US/China trade imbalance?
pening

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Two things I find 'interesting' in OP:

- OP 'knows' that 'the Lee brothers will vanish'. OP - what do you mean by vanish?

- OP 'knows' upcoming plans of the Chinese government. OP - how do you come by this knowledge?

He doesn't - its his prediction.  It not worth much as Chinese have been using commodities to do the same and other shadow banking for years and the authorities do nothing about it. 
The_Gloomfrost

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:04:32 PM

I don't know if I can trust anyone who writes 'hehe' in their predictions.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:08:55 PM

OP is from either of the following countries...

1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Bangladesh
4. Srilanka
5. Nepal
6. Bhutan

These country people mainly use the term 'hehe' instead of 'LoLz' Wink

rgm108

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 08:12:57 PM

OP. I hope for your sake you are not openly advertising a money laundering service.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
     ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
            │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │    ███
███  │    ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
bananas

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:18:34 PM

OP is from either of the following countries...

1. India
2. Pakistan
3. Bangladesh
4. Srilanka
5. Nepal
6. Bhutan

These country people mainly use the term 'hehe' instead of 'LoLz' Wink

hehe and haha and their translations are  the usual worldwide, except in uk and usa
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: