Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There are 17000 anti-tank weapons in Ukraine  (Read 221 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1588

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 07, 2022, 11:01:17 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2022, 11:14:01 PM by paxmao

I am so angry at this. Apparently, the EU has sent another shipment of anti-tank weapons for an accumulated total of 17,000. This means that there must be in excess of 50 antitank per each of the tanks and vehicles Putin sent.

Why I am angry? Am I supporting Putin? No! I am angry because at this pace I won't be able to find any tank in good condition (nor anyone to sell it to me) as I offered in my thread:

I BUY RUSSIAN TANKS - 100 USD in bitcoin

Do not die for Putin. Go back home.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 12:08:47 AM

I am so angry at this. Apparently, the EU has sent another shipment of anti-tank weapons for an accumulated total of 17,000. This means that there must be in excess of 50 antitank per each of the tanks and vehicles Putin sent.

Why I am angry? Am I supporting Putin? No! I am angry because at this pace I won't be able to find any tank in good condition (nor anyone to sell it to me) as I offered in my thread:

They need to save them.  As this goes on, they might need them for Crimea and Donbas.

This is far from over.  They need to inflict 10 times the damage they already inflicted on Putin's army,
i.e. 100K+ dead soldiers, 3000 tanks, 400 fighter jets/helicopters, 10,000 armored vehicles, etc.

I think the critical thing is they should stop taking too many POWs.  
Instead, they should kill as many enemy combatants as fast as they possibly can.  This will create a problem for Putin at home.

And the opposition will grow to stop this Brotherly Unification.

Bitcoinbride

Activity: 38
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 05:28:01 AM

A big concern for me is the number of persons that will loose their lives for this cause, 17000 tanks, wow! Why not push for peace and an end to the conflict instead of the EU arming more persons in Ukraine to go to war. The war cannot go on for ever, so why not try to end it now rather than encouraging it to continue with 17000 anti tank weapons, This is an irregularity to me.
Dunamisx

Activity: 868
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 06:11:28 AM

Despite the numerous tanks sent i still believe they must have some left behind because they cant just risk their own region into vulnerability in terms of security alertness, don't be surprised that more can still be left unused and kept for reservation, the tactics in war is in batches and not at once.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 01:09:13 PM

It seems that the West will turn Ukraine into a second Afghanistan or Syria..
Instead of providing a solution by taking diplomacy, they provide more weapons which will only make the situation worse in Ukraine.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 01:40:51 PM

RIP tanks LOL. I guess this could be enough deterrent for Russia? What about SAMs, do Ukraine already have some? What is the state of Russia's Air Force?

Instead of providing a solution by taking diplomacy, they provide more weapons which will only make the situation worse in Ukraine.

This is too close to them so they'd be a lot more careful. If Ukraine falls, the next in line is Poland, which is a NATO member. If it ever get to that point, then it'll be a world war since this would trigger all the members to declare war in defense of Poland. They'd have to stop this conflict right in Ukraine - if they really want to prevent it.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 07:22:35 PM

Of course! Much better to send an assortment of flowers and paradise birds that will turn away Putin's invasion forces with the help of the Unicorns and the Fairies of the Lake.

The most peaceful and sensible option is my offer to buy the tanks. Nobody dies, war stops, I get some profit and maybe one day a Peace Nobel Price for finding the best solution for everyone.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1058

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 01:07:18 PM

17,000 anti-tank weapons?

I don't understand the ideology of this war. I can see that Ukraine is not fighting this war, they are only defending their country and anti-tanks are to counter tank weapons right? Why not helping countries provide Ukraine arms to fight Russian. In football, they say the best form of defence is attacking.
If Russian is being attacked, they will not have much liberty to be bombing Ukraine, they will use some of their powers to also defend themselves, which could calm the war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
onecall123

Activity: 2072
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 02:00:08 PM

So it's totally understandable that they have strong motives and that's why Ukraine will not surrender anytime soon! They will fight until the very last man stands. People should realize that Ukrainians defend their sovereignty, their families, and their homes. Our solidarity lies in our commitment to peace, humanity, and democratic values! It won't be possible for Putin to justify himself with words, and he will be held responsible for destruction.

Keeping Ukraine in my prayers every night.
THIS WAR MUST END!

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 04:47:11 PM

Most of these NATO weapons will be in hands of RF or their supported militia. Today I saw there are 16000 Syrian veterans coming to Ukraine by the side of Russia who has plenty of experience to deal with this western weapon. NATO is making Ukraine the next Syria. Turkey also brings a group of terrorists who will fight by the side of Ukraine. All these years western countries were fighting all over the world to eliminate terrorists to bring peace. Now they are bringing those terrorist into the soil of Europe. This conflict will not only be on Ukraine. Those extremists will cause a problem for other EU countries too.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 05:16:22 PM

16000 Syrian veterans [...] by the side of Russia
group of terrorists [...] by the side of Ukraine

Sounds totally legit Roll Eyes

What happened to the army of 200 thousand?
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1337

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 06:30:31 PM

A big concern for me is the number of persons that will loose their lives for this cause, 17000 tanks, wow! Why not push for peace and an end to the conflict instead of the EU arming more persons in Ukraine to go to war. The war cannot go on for ever, so why not try to end it now rather than encouraging it to continue with 17000 anti tank weapons, This is an irregularity to me.
Ok, can you offer solution how to end war? Diplomacy, negotiations simply don't work because Russiaisn't willing to talk. Sanctions don't help much too. I think that EU isn't doing enough to help Ukraine, but sending weapons is still better than doing nothing and leaving Ukraine completely alone.

Most of these NATO weapons will be in hands of RF or their supported militia. Today I saw there are 16000 Syrian veterans coming to Ukraine by the side of Russia who has plenty of experience to deal with this western weapon. NATO is making Ukraine the next Syria.
Peoiple said same thing when Russia send chechen Kadyrovets troops, but many of them simply turned into meat in Ukraine.

laredo7mm

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 10:09:55 AM

Most of these NATO weapons will be in hands of RF or their supported militia. Today I saw there are 16000 Syrian veterans coming to Ukraine by the side of Russia who has plenty of experience to deal with this western weapon. NATO is making Ukraine the next Syria.
Peoiple said same thing when Russia send chechen Kadyrovets troops, but many of them simply turned into meat in Ukraine.

And many still fighting there. These Syrian troops could die in Ukraine but this type of military allowance is opening the door for Ukraine to be the next Syria. We have seen how people with different believe and aim fought with each other in Syria. Now west and east are doing the same thing in Ukraine. Let's think that this war ended after another week but you really think all these different groups of mercenaries and terrorists will leave Ukraine so easily? They will use the soil of Ukraine and its instability to do damage in other EU countries. West just bring crocodiles by digging the tunnel.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 10:55:04 AM

Today I saw there are 16000 Syrian veterans coming to Ukraine by the side of Russia who has plenty of experience to deal with this western weapon. NATO is making Ukraine the next Syria.

You mean NATO sent 190.000 troops into Ukraine? You mean NATO declared that they were to overthrown a their government and take Ukraine's land? I have news for you: that was Putin.

What did you think it was going to happen when he took that decision? In your dreams Ukraine would surrender immediately and they would all be one happy family?

On regards to Syrian veterans (mere propaganda), they are no different when an RPG get's them so I want to make my offer extensive to them: 100 USD per armoured vehicle in good conditions.

Do not die for Putin.

laredo7mm

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 11:53:50 AM

Today I saw there are 16000 Syrian veterans coming to Ukraine by the side of Russia who has plenty of experience to deal with this western weapon. NATO is making Ukraine the next Syria.

You mean NATO sent 190.000 troops into Ukraine? You mean NATO declared that they were to overthrown a their government and take Ukraine's land? I have news for you: that was Putin.

When did I say NATO sent 190,000 troops to Ukraine? They are not overthrowing anything but they are fighting the invader indirectly and sent mercenary troops to fight by the side of Ukraine's regular forces.

What did you think it was going to happen when he took that decision? In your dreams Ukraine would surrender immediately and they would all be one happy family?

Putin's demand was that Ukraine not join NATO. It seems the hero of Ukraine also agreed upon these terms after seeing NATO's back stub.

On regards to Syrian veterans (mere propaganda), they are no different when an RPG get's them so I want to make my offer extensive to them: 100 USD per armoured vehicle in good conditions.

Do not die for Putin.

Syria recruiting troops from its military to fight with Russian forces in Ukraine. Still think its a propaganda?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 01:38:29 PM

Syria recruiting troops from its military to fight with Russian forces in Ukraine. Still think its a propaganda?

They (and chechens) are not going to fight with Russian forces. They are "motivational" support - shooting Russians attempting to flee.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 02:01:59 PM

RIP tanks LOL. I guess this could be enough deterrent for Russia? What about SAMs, do Ukraine already have some? What is the state of Russia's Air Force?

This is too close to them so they'd be a lot more careful. If Ukraine falls, the next in line is Poland, which is a NATO member. If it ever get to that point, then it'll be a world war since this would trigger all the members to declare war in defense of Poland. They'd have to stop this conflict right in Ukraine - if they really want to prevent it.

With the recurrent supplies of more tankers and weapons to Ukraine by the EU/West without a drastic direct action but rather passive taken on Russia for the past days of this war only gives me a window to view Ukraine as a bait that have come to roast.
If I may ask, is it until Ukraine falls and then Poland before such war declaration be made?

My best advise is for Ukraine government to find ways amicable with Putin to end this war to save both citizens and country.

N/B: The dead can't have pride only the living can!
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:47:50 PM

When did I say NATO sent 190,000 troops to Ukraine? They are not overthrowing anything but they are fighting the invader indirectly and sent mercenary troops to fight by the side of Ukraine's regular forces.

Putin's demand was that Ukraine not join NATO. It seems the hero of Ukraine also agreed upon these terms after seeing NATO's back stub.

Do not die for Putin.

Oh my, are you making a deliberate effort to not understand?

You were blaming this war on NATO and I am stating the obvious: it was Putin who choose to send 60 battalion groups to destroy Ukraine and choose violence because his Russia is unable to gain partners by diplomacy and seduction, they have to bomb and destroy everything that they cannot win peacefully.

Putin is the one who thinks that Ukraine is his backyard and not a country free to choose their own path. That is not NATO being hostile in any manner. Let me put your argument in plain words just so you see how stupid it is:

"Putin's has reasons to invade Ukraine because the government of Ukraine would rather choose some other partners."

Now, let's put it this way:

"Ukraine cannot choose their own destiny because if they try Putin will start killing them"

But the worst is that it was never about joining NATO, that is a lame excuse, it is about the economy and strategic importance of Ukraine's ports in the Black Sea, the fact that the gas to Europe passes by Ukraine, that they are choosing democracy, that they are looking at the European Union.

How is this anyone's fault but of Putin's cronyism and Cold War mentality?

RE Syrian troops, yes, it is propaganda. The fact that some troops are sent from Syria does not make any difference. They will most likely be used and abused either for the worst war crimes or for those operations that will endure the most loses.

af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 08:47:49 PM

Ukrainians killed about 15K, wounded about 35-45K, some left on foot back to Russia, and Ukrainians let them (a big mistake).

There are still probably 100K+ walking bodies but they are mostly concentrated in the south and northeast.

Ukrainians should not be taking any POWs, they need to significantly increase the Russian body count.

That is the only way this war is going to stop.  

It is sad and cruel, but any dead Russian child soldier gets Ukraine closer to victory.

Show no mercy. Kill them every time you get a clean shot.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 10:08:43 PM

Ukrainians killed about 15K, wounded about 35-45K, some left on foot back to Russia, and Ukrainians let them (a big mistake).

There are still probably 100K+ walking bodies but they are mostly concentrated in the south and northeast.

Ukrainians should not be taking any POWs, they need to significantly increase the Russian body count.

That is the only way this war is going to stop.  

It is sad and cruel, but any dead Russian child soldier gets Ukraine closer to victory.

Show no mercy. Kill them every time you get a clean shot.

putin has at least 3 million soldier at home, and his global support is growing while the global support of woke usa and woke EU is collapsing

this war is increasingly becoming a war between putin and the insane part of the western elite that supports every single jew no matter how corrupt they are (not orthodox jew)

but corrupt drug addicted comedians like Bill mar or Zelinski.

putin will win morally sooner or later and even israel will have to do a choice and start distinguishing between good and bad jews

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: