Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of waiting for your project listing on CEX?  (Read 43 times)
C3Coinstore (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2022, 03:02:00 AM

Taking a long time to get listed will not only lead to key milestones being missed, but also a loss of trust from your community who was counting on what was being promised to be delivered.

Coinstore.com is looking for exciting projects that needs help with CEX listing. We help new projects that are looking to build and grow their community by 30% or more, with extensive marketing through our established media partners, thereby reducing the headache to find proven marketing outlets.

• We understand that some of the top exchanges have their requirements and might take a long time to get listed on, which would lead to a delay in milestones.
  • Coinstore is able to reduce the lead time in listing once all requirement documents are in place, and review of the project is done.
  • Listing on Coinstore.com can be as quick as in 1 week time.
  • Bringing legitimacy to projects, with Coinstore being a Top 70 exchange on Coingecko.
  • We also offer a white glove service, and we make sure to build a long term relationship with project owners to help projects succeed in the long run.

C3 here, business development & strategic partnership for Coinstore Exchange. We are a fun and fast expanding exchange, with a growing community throughout the world. We have a team that spans globally, with more than 50 employees worldwide.

www.coinstore.com

Contact me @c3coinstore on telegram today to initiate discussions on listing your project!
    You can also find me on linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/clementon/
    Or email me at clement.on@coinstore.com

*Secured listing for projects subjected to review.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: