Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cypherdog - innovative company operating in the IT, cyber security sector.  (Read 371 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 10:15:44 AM

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 12:13:19 PM

Today is the last day of #Cypherdog weekly 🎉GIVEAWAY🎉🏆 Prize: 15,000 $CDOG tokens
#Giveaway #Giveaways #tokens #bepartofit #prizes

To Enter visit: https://gleam.io/n91S8/cypherdog-token-weekly-twitter-giveaway

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2022, 02:05:46 PM

Cypherdog joined the #TechForUkraine campaign organized by the Tech To The Rescue foundation. Each #Ukrainian #NGO can use the Cypherdog application for ultra-secure transmission and storage of #encrypted files and communication for #free.
Read more: https://techtotherescue.org/tech/tech-for-ukraine

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 10:10:22 AM

Elon Musk warns about possible disruption to Starlink in Ukraine. Is internet a tool of war as well as guns and tanks? https://hackread.com/elon-musk-warns-attacks-on-starlink-ukraine/?web_view=true

torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 01:53:43 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2022, 02:18:08 PM by mprep

Hello crypto enthusiasts. Hope everything fine while btc is so unstable. Guys, I really need your help. What tokens do you hold and what systems do you follow now? I have some funds for investment but hard to find good project
Do you mean IDO or token sale bro? Bcz you can always trade if you know how to do it. But if you plan to invest I can suggest taking a look at Cypherdog. The private presale is on and open to interested investors.
Thank you bro, but can you explain what is this system about? Why do you think that it will rise and what options I should use? Sorry, but I don't want to spend funds on risky platforms. sure I will check it, but I wanna know your opinion)
The main problem of blockchain - security and Cypherdog team plan to change this situation. They are creating a unique ecosystem with CDOG tokenomic. Check their product. It offers secure file transfer, cloud storage and messaging. Do you believe dude, there is no third-party access to data and absolute protection of the private key. It is suitable both for businesses and individuals.

Hello crypto enthusiasts. Hope everything fine while btc is so unstable. Guys, I really need your help. What tokens do you hold and what systems do you follow now? I have some funds for investment but hard to find good project
Do you mean IDO or token sale bro? Bcz you can always trade if you know how to do it. But if you plan to invest I can suggest taking a look at Cypherdog. The private presale is on and open to interested investors.
Thank you bro, but can you explain what is this system about? Why do you think that it will rise and what options I should use? Sorry, but I don't want to spend funds on risky platforms. sure I will check it, but I wanna know your opinion)
The main problem of blockchain - security and Cypherdog team plan to change this situation. They are creating a unique ecosystem with CDOG tokenomic. Check their product. It offers secure file transfer, cloud storage and messaging. Do you believe dude, there is no third-party access to data and absolute protection of the private key. It is suitable both for businesses and individuals.
I believe that the guys will be able to realize their idea, my support is with you❤️

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 02:02:20 PM

Cyber war is heating up - pro-Ukrainian group attacks pro-Russian gang and leaks their information. In the latest leak there are some interesting data including source codes and chat messages
https://threatpost.com/conti-ransomware-decryptor-trickbot-source-code-leaked/178727/

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 12:39:10 PM

Cypherdog Job Alert!!

We are looking for Telegram Community Manager

If you’re interested in becoming the voice for our brand on Telegram, contact us at: i.paplaczyk@cypher.dog

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 12:59:04 PM

The interest on our second weekly giveaway is amazing and so we decided to give you an extra 24 hours to enter the draw to win 15 000 $CDOG tokens!

The contest runs until this Saturday
@3 p.m CET now!

For more details on how to enter the draw visit: https://gleam.io/ydNAm/cypherdog-weekly-twitter-giveaway

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 10:52:56 AM

Have a look at a very interesting article about the differences between encryption methods by Przemyslaw Marek Kucharzewski.

Do agree that encryption is not equal to encryption and it’s all about who has the key? 🔑

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 10:57:07 AM

Today is the last day of #Cypherdog weekly 🎉GIVEAWAY🎉🏆 Prize: 15,000 $CDOG tokens

To Enter visit: https://gleam.io/ydNAm/cypherdog-weekly-twitter-giveaway

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 07:49:42 PM

I think it is cool software that you want to make. I also think the public key distribution via the blockchain is cool, but you will still need some kind of key distribution mechanism especially since PGP keyring servers are not operational anymore. I have seen such platforms without using the blockchain but it would be interesting to see how you do it incorporating the blockchain. I am very much interested to know how you will be storing the public key into the blockchain, in which format you will do it and what key pairs you will be using eg, normal PGP key pairs or commercial certs, key strength, algorithms etc.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 11:06:17 AM

War in Ukraine is a cyber war as well. Did you see phishing attacks warnings?

OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 11:24:41 AM

Are you using Telegram? Be careful as it can now be used to steal your credentials!

interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 09:27:50 AM

oh, this is good idea to provide such events. I hope you will make even more. I missed opportunity to participate but I will try to get more tokens. This project is growing and I wish we will see fast token price rising!

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 09:40:19 AM

oh, this is good idea to provide such events. I hope you will make even more. I missed opportunity to participate but I will try to get more tokens. This project is growing and I wish we will see fast token price rising!
bro, now everything depends on team. They provided top option for individuals and businesses. With such events they are working on promotion, so try to participate in all contests. Now they focused on cooperation with influencers, good solution imo
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 11:04:30 AM

bro, now everything depends on team. They provided top option for individuals and businesses. With such events they are working on promotion, so try to participate in all contests. Now they focused on cooperation with influencers, good solution imo
Yeap, you are right friend. Such projects are very important, while we have a lot of hackers. That's why it will be popular among all traders, investors holders. Hope team will connect more exchanges.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:07:17 AM

I saw a lot of people posted about it. Seems like russians bot try to participate in this war. but my friends from Ukraine told that everything is fine now . I suggested them to use CypherDog. Especially it is free for them now !!!
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:10:54 PM

I saw a lot of people posted about it. Seems like russians bot try to participate in this war. but my friends from Ukraine told that everything is fine now . I suggested them to use CypherDog. Especially it is free for them now !!!
You can't be 100% sure in your data security, that's why it is better to use all available options. and by the way 90$ is not a big amount for premium. Better share cypherdog options and test all new features !
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:50:17 PM

Hello friends, have a nice day!  Cheesy Wink
I like this ecosystem and I hope team will finish sale fast. I can suggest them to add dashboard for community, so we can check how sale is ongoing. And how many people have already got subscriptions!
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 01:54:45 PM

I saw you made big giveaway. wow, amazing!
But I can suggest to focus on discord promo, it is the most fast growing social network for blockchain projects. I believe in CypherDog future and project team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: