Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cypherdog - innovative company operating in the IT, cyber security sector.  (Read 387 times)
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 03:12:10 PM

I am new to this project but it looks really cool. Sure thing premium is the best choice for ordinary users. guys, you should test it. And by the way imo it is better to participate in sale, rly good price.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 03:16:49 PM

@Cypherdog_Inc
 and
@BitMartExchange
signed agreement and be listed before October 1, 2022.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:09:37 PM

I am new to this project but it looks really cool. Sure thing premium is the best choice for ordinary users. guys, you should test it. And by the way imo it is better to participate in sale, rly good price.
This is nice decision. Price is good and I hope team will work on staking or token liquidity. This will be necessary thing if team plans to create ecosystem. They can also go for NFT sphere!
Kovinskii

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:14:35 PM

Whole world now support Ukraine! Thank you team, it is really important to show respect. Hope cypherdog features will be necessary for army and ordinary users. I read that russians also tried to hack phones
GraphLinq Protocol
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:31:56 PM

As I got this project is focused on data security, am I right? So what for should I purchase tokens? What it can bring to my wallet? I can pay for premium account and use it now, right? Do you plan to provide staking or any other passive income options?
krg-token
Copper Member

Activity: 55

🔴KRG - backed by a Real Estate business

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 03:46:53 PM

Whole world now support Ukraine! Thank you team, it is really important to show respect. Hope cypherdog features will be necessary for army and ordinary users. I read that russians also tried to hack phones
This is true. I also can suggest to make a pool for ukrainian users!
I think we can make an event with influencers to bring more attention to this problem and show some support. I can also pay to get tokens for Ukraine support!

🔴 KRG - backed by a Real Estate business 🔴
Kovinskii

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 05:10:00 PM

This is true. I also can suggest to make a pool for ukrainian users!
I think we can make an event with influencers to bring more attention to this problem and show some support. I can also pay to get tokens for Ukraine support!
Good idea but how team should do it? I think they will send $ to support organization but they can't change sale option. But let's wait what they will decide. This is good that they allow to use all CypherDog features for free.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 11:26:40 AM

Cyber attacks agains Ukraine are getting stronger. New one is called CaddyWiper and it aims to delete data. https://threatpost.com/destructive-wiper-organizations-ukraine/178937/

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:45:37 AM

Oh, you have already started private sale!
This is good, fast growing for CypherDog.
Hope I will be able to participate in second round. Such systems are very important for blockchain sphere. That's why it is better to get tokens while you have such option guys!
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:45:45 PM

Elon Musk warns about possible disruption to Starlink in Ukraine. Is internet a tool of war as well as guns and tanks? https://hackread.com/elon-musk-warns-attacks-on-starlink-ukraine/?web_view=true

Still Elon is one of the biggest influencer in crypto sphere. This is good that he support Ukraine. He help to push people all over the world to participate in it. And also he sent starlink to Ukraine.
interfinex.io
Copper Member

Activity: 109

The future of decentralised finance

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 01:56:07 PM

I saw you posted about hackers attack via telegram. It is good idea to post how it is working. share info about such cases so you can secure your followers. sure thing it is necessary to use cypherdog. But it will be interesting to check info.

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 03:49:36 PM

As I got this project is focused on data security, am I right? So what for should I purchase tokens? What it can bring to my wallet? I can pay for premium account and use it now, right? Do you plan to provide staking or any other passive income options?
C'mon bro, this is new project. Don't hurry up team is you wanna get profit. Just take a look at docs to understand how cypherdog will work. Team is going to create big ecosystem and increase options for data security Cool
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 08:42:14 AM

Elon Musk warns about possible disruption to Starlink in Ukraine. Is internet a tool of war as well as guns and tanks? https://hackread.com/elon-musk-warns-attacks-on-starlink-ukraine/?web_view=true

Still Elon is one of the biggest influencer in crypto sphere. This is good that he support Ukraine. He help to push people all over the world to participate in it. And also he sent starlink to Ukraine.
I think he can also create a support pool for Ukrainians. And I hope this war will be finished soon. Don't want to see world war 3. Good that team also provided free pass to ukraine people. It will help them to secure data from russian hackers attacks.
Paypolitan
Copper Member

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 09:01:11 AM

Have a look at a very interesting article about the differences between encryption methods by Przemyslaw Marek Kucharzewski.

Do agree that encryption is not equal to encryption and it’s all about who has the key? 🔑

Definitely it is true. Now security is the most important thing for everyone. good that I came across Cypherdog. I have already applied to participate in private sale and got messenger subscription.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 12:13:04 PM

I think he can also create a support pool for Ukrainians. And I hope this war will be finished soon. Don't want to see world war 3. Good that team also provided free pass to ukraine people. It will help them to secure data from russian hackers attacks.
True. I believe this war will be finished soon and we will never see such conflicts. Whole work should think about technological progress. Blockchain will also help to change it situation. And such projects as cypherdog will be gamechangers.
Pwaytoken
Copper Member

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 12:33:11 PM

Have a look at a very interesting article about the differences between encryption methods by Przemyslaw Marek Kucharzewski.

Do agree that encryption is not equal to encryption and it’s all about who has the key? 🔑

Definitely it is true. Now security is the most important thing for everyone. good that I came across Cypherdog. I have already applied to participate in private sale and got messenger subscription.
This is cool bro. How did you apply for sale? I plan to take part but seems like I will be able to participate in phase 2. but difference is not so big so everything is fine. And I plan to get premium to share with friends.
A M C
Copper Member

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:14:03 PM

This project is something new for me. as I got I can secure my files, right? What about assets? do you plan to provide any security features for wallets? I think this solution will be popular among traders and holders.
Kovinskii

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:21:29 PM

So the main idea of this project is security for data, am I right? What options will be available? and when do you plan to provide bitmart listing? I just want to know before investment.
This project is big, but it is hard to make a decision.
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:45:13 AM

I am a new investor in the crypto space, I am really confused among so many new projects in this market. Is there any project that is really reputable and worth investing in? Please do not recommend me ponzi or HYIP projects.
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 08:46:34 AM

So the main idea of this project is security for data, am I right? What options will be available? and when do you plan to provide bitmart listing? I just want to know before investment.
This project is big, but it is hard to make a decision.
Dude, you can check roadmap, team is going to create big ecosystem ))
Especially take a look at Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 !
Imo it is better to participate in sale and get tokens. Project is fully audited by Certik!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: