Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the future of Binance bright???  (Read 857 times)
Samurai trieng

Activity: 1038
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:03:57 PM

if you want to invest in binance in the long term, then it is a very right decision because I think binance is a coin that has very good potential and prospects in the future, where currently binance has strong fundamentals and is ranked 3 CMC, besides  Binance is also a highly sought after network by project developers due to its very low transaction fees,

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 11:12:27 AM

Who can deny that 5000 can be reach? but not in specific time mate because this can stand long or at least 3-5 years from now? what can happen on those .
Yes!

Just like many people put their faith in $1m BTC in the future. I mean ambiguity of the future and what are we looking at now Smiley
indeed , we all have our own faith in each coin , some rely in Bitcoin while others iN altcoin specially like Binance in which supported and trusted currency ,no wonder in the next 5 years? posting here will be nothing like this lol.
I can wait with time but how long will it be when we are so small with those futures, people want a future that is beneficial to their lives, but in the midst of that right, building is a process that takes a lot of time as well as many other factors.
so that is why we need to learn our capacity in investing and our capacity in waiting , because HOLDING is still what is deserving to be done.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 07:40:20 PM

It is a strong project. Binance Coin is a game changer in the cryptomarket. When ethereum was dominating the market, all of the sudden it took its place with its blockchain. The exchange backing serves as it's backbone, because during the same time of Binance into the market several projects came to usage and failed due to lack of trade support. Often we can see new features getting added to the service list making everything accessible in an user friendly manner.
As a token of the world's largest crypto exchange, BNB has a big influence on their growth. Several services presented by Binance have had a major impact on the increase in BNB prices, such as Launchpad and Staking.  As we know, every block running, BNB will burn. maybe we should see BNB hit $1000 this year.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 11:34:21 AM

Global crises never seem to end. This is showing a negative atmosphere in all stock markets. Currently in Gold-winning investments. Is there an investment in gold that you would recommend for cryptocurrencies? I followed BNB closely. As of the beginning of 2020, it had increased to $ 690 with serious attacks. He was sentenced to his fate between 350-400 dollars under the place where he was for about 2 years. I wanted to open this issue in order to understand BNB in detail and to interpret it correctly. There are many topics about BNB, but none of them have a serious future analysis. I would like you to comment on the expectation of 5000 dollars about BNB.
are you still in doubt of this currency?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bnb/

don't you ever give a chance looking deeply about Binance coin and binance exchange? if not then best to dig deeper and know what is the future of this coin from the link i gave you and from what is the graph from when this start and what this is now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
soureden (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 04:08:00 PM

There is currently no negative situation for cryptos that I would be worried about for the future. We gain new information and experiences every day. It is very important to analyze and correctly understand this knowledge and experience.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 11:25:03 AM

that's what I mean BSC not bcs I made a typo, thanks for reminding me and now it's been replaced.  Yes, as we can see, the number of projects that use the BSC network can increase BNB users so that prices can increase
The price increase on BNB will also not happen easily even though there are many new projects that use the BSC network for their tokens, because it still really depends on market conditions and the validity of projects that use the BSC network itself, because there are also many invalid projects. trying to use the network from BSC to create a new token now.
The increase happened in a rush back in the day when the defi world first got big, and got into BSC as well, after that it has been slow but steady. We stayed under 40 dollars for many years, and I understand that, we weren't in a bull market and that is why it did not move that high, but then when defi happened and ETH had high gas fee, BNB suddenly moved to 200 then to 400 and even reached 600+ dollar levels.

Everything went up in the bull run of 2020-2021, but BNB reached to all time highs that very rare project could do at that level. Only small gems do crazy moves like that because it lacks volume, BNB didn't lack anything and was third biggest and still went there.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:49:49 PM

that's what I mean BSC not bcs I made a typo, thanks for reminding me and now it's been replaced.  Yes, as we can see, the number of projects that use the BSC network can increase BNB users so that prices can increase
The price increase on BNB will also not happen easily even though there are many new projects that use the BSC network for their tokens, because it still really depends on market conditions and the validity of projects that use the BSC network itself, because there are also many invalid projects. trying to use the network from BSC to create a new token now.
They only consider bsc because it is popular and they think the chance for their project to get noticed are much higher than if they use other networks but they are wrong with it actually. It's not about how popular the network is but it's about the quality of the project, this is what investors look at.

People mainly invest on the token under the bnb and not directly on bnb although they might still need some bnb in order for them to trade their coin. This still contributes a little to the growth of bnb. Other than projects, market conditions is another factor that can affect the value of binance coin. In this market we have bears or corrections apart from the bull, this can make the price of bnb go down but this don't mean its future is not bright anymore.
Woodie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 874

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 11:18:25 PM

To be honest I would say yes and no simply because Binance as a brand is already a success but this has diversified into several other projects like a Binance smart chain and the exchange itself...For the exchange well this needs no introduction as it's among the best but for the smart chain this depends on the performance of its competitors such as Ethereum, Tron etc...if these fail to perform or are hit by high fees then Binance is destined for success, but this requires these to work on getting the numbers to grow its community to guarantee them the success that awaits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 08:15:45 AM

There is currently no negative situation for cryptos that I would be worried about for the future. We gain new information and experiences every day. It is very important to analyze and correctly understand this knowledge and experience.
Existing experience can be a science for now and it's true that the cryptocurrency situation is nothing to worry about because everything will definitely get better and everyone always needs new knowledge in order to survive in the crypto space in the longer term.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 09:34:26 AM

Existing experience can be a science for now and it's true that the cryptocurrency situation is nothing to worry about because everything will definitely get better and everyone always needs new knowledge in order to survive in the crypto space in the longer term.
We must continue to increase knowledge because crypto itself also continues to develop,
with a lot of experience that we have it is a good capital,
for sure we need to improve everything both knowledge and skills and that is an important thing

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
soureden (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:49:59 PM

Binance attracts serious attention as a stock market. A big platform that gets stronger with new projects. Alongside this, BNB and other major coins have formed some level of resistance. This resistance also gives altcoins the opportunity to pump.
soureden (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:06:03 PM

I think it's very successful in Binance how they've risen to the number one position in the world and what I like about aircraft is that their COCs have always been the best for their products.  It's too much and I don't think it will ever decrease
As Binance transaction fee, it is very low. Do you mean the commission on trading or the commission on money transfers? As far as I know, there is a serious interruption in money transfer.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:52:39 PM

Binance attracts serious attention as a stock market. A big platform that gets stronger with new projects. Alongside this, BNB and other major coins have formed some level of resistance. This resistance also gives altcoins the opportunity to pump.
What you wrote made me realize something. Binance is so huge, that it is basically a stock market broker like a bank. Like you call up your broker and tell him that you want to buy some apple shares, or berkshire hathaway shares and what not, here you could do that basically the same thing but instead of stocks, you do it with crypto.

The logic is the same thing, there is nothing different, both takes a cut from your investment purchases, but binance does that 100000x times bigger compared to any one big place. Certainly they could get into other stuff as well if they wanted to, what stops them from starting a stock market company as well, not directly related to binance, but owned by the same people basically.

Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 07:45:19 AM

Binance have remained the one exchange for the world and mass spread, C_Z is a business giant and i believe their team are working all hard to position its coin in a better place so there's all possible best that BNB to $1k is certain.
But there is a little problem which is; if BNB gets to $1k what will be the fate for gas fee, this was same issues with ETH as the kept increasing the gas fees increase as well so its applicable to BNB.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
arifteguhr

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 08:21:46 AM

We must continue to increase knowledge because crypto itself also continues to develop,
with a lot of experience that we have it is a good capital,
for sure we need to improve everything both knowledge and skills and that is an important thing
That is obviously very important, but sometimes some people also don't realize that new moments like now where Bitcoin has started to correct again so that it can be very good for those who want to buy it again because based on knowledge and experience in the past, now Bitcoin will not be corrected for a very long time because the potential to be pumped again in the near future is also greater.

░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:14:30 PM

Binance have remained the one exchange for the world and mass spread, C_Z is a business giant and i believe their team are working all hard to position its coin in a better place so there's all possible best that BNB to $1k is certain.
But there is a little problem which is; if BNB gets to $1k what will be the fate for gas fee, this was same issues with ETH as the kept increasing the gas fees increase as well so its applicable to BNB.
The level of business Binance is doing right now is more than almost any company in the world aside from maybe like 10-20 companies. This puts them CLEARLY at around top 25 of the whole companies in the world. The sad part is that we do not know exactly how much they make, because there are way more things to consider than just trading fee.

However, it is clear that they are doing big business right now and CZ probably never considered he would be able to do something like this before he started. Remember guys, Binance started with a simple ICO during the 2017 period and suddenly they went higher and higher and higher. They are definitely a grass roots type of company.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:52:56 AM

I believe Binance will continue to grow and can beat ethereum in the near future, support from top exchanges makes me never hesitate to buy and make Binance a long-term investment target, even many analysts believe Binance has the opportunity to become the king of replacing bitcoin and I think that this is realistic.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:41:09 AM

The whole ecosystem of binance exchange is very progressive which has leaved obviously positive impact on its native coin nevertheless it will be to early to expect $5000 price range of bnb it may only happen if binance exchange could able to face tough competitions and maintain its reputation and progress continesly to increase the numbers of utility and adoption of bnb so I think it's all going to be quite challenging so it may take long time.
arifteguhr

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:05:29 AM

I believe Binance will continue to grow and can beat ethereum in the near future, support from top exchanges makes me never hesitate to buy and make Binance a long-term investment target, even many analysts believe Binance has the opportunity to become the king of replacing bitcoin and I think that this is realistic.
I was laughing in my heart when I read this, which never even occurred to me that BNB will beat Ethereum and replace Bitcoin Cheesy
Have you contacted CZ in the past that you are so optimistic about saying this will never even happen in the crypto space because last year too many people speculated that BNB would beat Ethereum and replace Bitcoin, but that is not happening now and even BNB can still fall when Bitcoin is corrected Cheesy
Did you forget that mate ?

░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
SpenserReed

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:17:19 AM

It's very easy calculation for BNB. There are over 165 millions BNB in circulation. With current price which is around $450 the market cap is $74 billion. Hence, if you're asking if BNB going to reach $5000 price then it's not going to happen anytime soon. There is simply no space at the moment to put such market cap. If BNB going to reach $5000 then its market cap exceed $825 billion which is about current market cap of Bitcoin. The answer is that simple. I think that $1000 in next 2 years is more realistic for BNB.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: