Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 09:04:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Wrejects - multi-layeredturn-based wrestling game🚀  (Read 215 times)
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 09:45:14 AM

PAINIUM & ARCADE

Painium is the lifeblood of the Wrejects League, as well as the
planet Pakinthi, on which it resides. Painium is how business
gets done, serving as a precious ore to mine and coin for
commerce. The token’s symbol of “PAIN” is a testament to life
on this world, as well as a method to escape it.

Having some Painium jingle-jangling in your pockets also allows
you to play Wrejects’ Arcade Mode, which means instant access
to anyone interested in either test driving before they buy or just
waiting for the next drop. You don’t need to own a single NFT to
join in on the fun and the EARNING potential. Stringing together
wins means you get a piece of the prize purse – how many arcade
machines spit back extra change after your game ends?

So, if this exists, why buy a Wreject? Because, as an owner, every
time your character is chosen in Arcade Mode, you’ll receive
passive income from the “rental” itself, as well as a taste of any
winnings your fighter earns while off on their mercenary
adventures.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 01:48:42 PM

hello guys! how is your day? I need your help, I am not so good in crypto trading so I decided to go for nft. do you have any good projects to suggest? how to make profit with this sphere? anything cool?
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2022, 02:04:17 PM

🚨Wrejects Series 1, drops on March 31st! 👀

Make sure you:
✅Join our Discord - https://discord.gg/bF8CRvaR
✅Enter Series 1 Whitelist Giveaway - https://wrejects.com/vip
✅Spread the word!

torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 12:49:32 PM

Sup bro! it is better to participate in nft games to get stable rewards without risk. as for me I am waiting for wrejectsgame release that will be in a month. I have already got Wl - so just try to do the same now
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2022, 12:50:03 PM

Careful with these little guys 💥

Get early access to items like this and more here 👉 https://wrejects.com

Indacoin

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 11:09:16 AM

Sup bro! it is better to participate in nft games to get stable rewards without risk. as for me I am waiting for wrejectsgame release that will be in a month. I have already got Wl - so just try to do the same now
hmmm, arts are cool but what to do to get profit? any suggestions? as I got they are going to add tournaments? how to play? sorry, I am new to these sphere and I don't want to lose money just on arts.
torex.one
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 11:11:33 AM

hmmm, arts are cool but what to do to get profit? any suggestions? as I got they are going to add tournaments? how to play? sorry, I am new to these sphere and I don't want to lose money just on arts.
lol dude, this is easy. get wl and purchase nfts. when game will be released you will be able to participate in tournaments and events. just play and win rewards. I don't know how their in-game economy will work but imo team will make something cool )))
Indacoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 09:35:27 AM

lol dude, this is easy. get wl and purchase nfts. when game will be released you will be able to participate in tournaments and events. just play and win rewards. I don't know how their in-game economy will work but imo team will make something cool )))
[/quoteOk, thank you dude. I will follow them. Nice to see such new projects and I hope I will get WL and some rare fighters. This sphere is very interesting and I read a lot that pae games can be very profitable for investors.
Vetohov

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:03:51 AM

Hello friends, seems like I need your help. please take a look at wrejectsgame and share your opinion about this nft game. I can get wl and want to know is it worth to participate? there are a lot of events and drops now.
Legasches

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 01:51:10 PM

Wazzap fellas! do we have any nft fans here? I just want to invest in arts to get $$ but still hard to find good project. Can you suggest me something? What projects do you follow now?
Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 02:02:35 PM

Wazzap fellas! do we have any nft fans here? I just want to invest in arts to get $$ but still hard to find good project. Can you suggest me something? What projects do you follow now?
As for me it is better to participate in NFT games. More chances to win because of tokenomic and game mechanics. But be careful, not all games are profitable and you can spend a lot just to start playing without rewards.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 02:04:40 PM

❗We're just 2 WEEKS AWAY from our first NFT drop❗

Still not too late to get early access 👀 👉 https://wrejects.com/go

Legasches

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:25:18 PM

As for me it is better to participate in NFT games. More chances to win because of tokenomic and game mechanics. But be careful, not all games are profitable and you can spend a lot just to start playing without rewards.
Yeah, I know about it, that's why I wanna ask you what can you suggest. I checked a lot of projects but did not find suitable for me. Some games are really expensive, other - too boring.
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2022, 02:27:05 PM

Are you Team Corp Bot 🤖 or Team Wreject 👽 ?!

Bordijo

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:21:34 AM

Yeah, I know about it, that's why I wanna ask you what can you suggest. I checked a lot of projects but did not find suitable for me. Some games are really expensive, other - too boring.
Hm, maybe I can help you. Take a look at wrejectsgame, maybe it will be interesting for you. They have unique conception for nft fighting and you can get rewards while plaing. and by the way they made a lot of events with wl rewards. Join and try to get to win more.
Legasches

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 03:51:04 PM

Hm, maybe I can help you. Take a look at wrejectsgame, maybe it will be interesting for you. They have unique conception for nft fighting and you can get rewards while plaing. and by the way they made a lot of events with wl rewards. Join and try to get to win more.
Oh, thank you dude. this is something new, never heard about this game. Yeap, arts is good and as I got they are going to provide kind of metaverse with different fighters. Ok, good that release will be in March
Efarilino

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 05:18:40 PM

Wazzap guys, do we have any NFT fans here? Please share your opinion about WrejectsGame. I found this project and arts are really hot. This is nft game with staking and tournament. Release will be in a month and I am thinking to get wl now.
Nahratsak

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 02:27:15 PM

Hello friends, do you invest in NFT? What projects can you suggest? I am new to this sphere but my friends told me that it can be profitable. So do we have any nft fans here? and what is it better to choose, just arts or games?
OddEvenBets.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 02:28:37 PM

Corp Bots provide managers the same chance at success as any Wreject... along with some pretty sick color combos 🥵

Kovinskii

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:15:38 AM

Hello friends, do you invest in NFT? What projects can you suggest? I am new to this sphere but my friends told me that it can be profitable. So do we have any nft fans here? and what is it better to choose, just arts or games?
As for me arts still can't give you profit. too risky and hard to find hype project. So I prefer to play games, stable profit without risk. But I can say it is better to go for new projects now, more chances to win at early stage.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: