Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:09:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in new projects?  (Read 3215 times)
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:39:13 PM

I really learned this lesson the hard way so I hope you are paying attention to what I tell you now. Yes, it's true that the right microcap project like metaverse startups and games can easily do a 100x but what people don't tell you is that 99% of them fail or were just vaporware scams from the start. Your best bet is to invest in the L1 blockchains that they are built on and then stake those coins to increase your returns. You can still get amazing returns from groundbreaking projects like $BNB, $ICP, and $FTM.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 09:30:25 PM

From the little experience I have had, I would say it is a nice idea to invest in new projects. New projects give you better chances of moonshots than already existing projects due to the fact that most have already pumped and dumped and will never get back to where they got as an ATH. For this reason, many choose to go with new projects expecting to make it big when they list in good exchanges like binance for the first time.

On the other hand, some  new projects also find it difficult to cope with the hardship of the market when listed on the secondary market but at a later time, they do very well. If you take it from this angle as well, you will always be reluctant to get into new projects because you may think that you may lose your money when you invest in new projects but that isn't always the case.

From the two above, the one way to get away with loses is to do your own research to reduces loses in investment.

Some projects also, when heard of, one does not need to hesitate to invest in them. One example is https://pstake.finance which allows PoS token holders to deposit their tokens onto the pSTAKE platform to mint 1:1 pegged ERC-20 wrapped unstaked tokens represented as pTOKENs. Users can convert pTOKENs into 1:1 wrapped ERC-20 staked representatives called stkTOKENs by staking the underlying deposited PoS tokens. stkTOKENs, representing staked tokens, accrue staking rewards in the form of pTOKENs.
With the above project, the PoS staker has been given the ability to earn on yield farming pools even though the underlying tokens have been staked. Currently, there are no true proof of stake project that gives such flexibility to its users so pStake is a game changing project that when invested in, is worth it.

It also has one of the most active telegram groups, https://t.me/pstakefinancechat, which makes it a  no worry project to talk about as dead groups(inactive groups) usually denotes dead project.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:36:07 PM

A lot depends how useful the project is and how many people will use the project and its ecosystem.
A lot of new projects appear every day but it is necessary to evaluate the potential of the coin.
Thanks blockchain it is possible to protect a nature like this https://twitter.com/liquidearth_nft/status/1502269439785541633
We live on one planet and the demand in nature protection is big.

Bitcoin and Ethereum now overvallued that is why investors carefully monitor the market searching for new projects.
But among useful and profitable projects there are a lot of scams, that is why it is necessary to check everything befor investment.

New projects bring new opportunities but int is necessary to find such opportunities and invest in the projects that will be really useful in the future.
Because there are a lot of scams it is necessary to carefully check everything.
E-money.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:10:07 PM

A lot depends how useful the project is and how many people will use the project and its ecosystem.
A lot of new projects appear every day but it is necessary to evaluate the potential of the coin.
Thanks blockchain it is possible to protect a nature like this https://twitter.com/liquidearth_nft/status/1502269439785541633

Bitcoin and Ethereum now overvallued that is why investors carefully monitor the market searching for new projects.
But among useful and profitable projects there are a lot of scams, that is why it is necessary to check everything befor investment.

New projects give new opportunities. That is why many investors are interested in new and prospective projects to know about such opportunities and earn money on investment.
CNMOH

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:37:15 PM

honestly find metaverse projects these days too risky but I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you have done a series of research about it. But if you want assurance, it would be better to risk your funds in well-established coins, especially those that are on top. It's smarter to invest in coins with a good history and foundation.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:24:24 PM

Hello there, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I've noticed that crypto projects grow in response to certain events, such as the project on metaverse, which has become extremely popular in recent days. Everyone is joining these projects, and everyone is profiting handsomely simply because Facebook mentions the metaverse. According to this analysis, there is a project called secretworld.network on BSC that is a gaming project with mostly live features, and I believe that due to the project's nature, there is a chance to make a good profit, so I'm considering participating in their presale that will be on 12th of March, but I'm afraid of losing money. So I'm looking for suggestions; perhaps you guys know more than I do. I also provide a link to a whitepaper and a website.
Whitepaper: https://secretworld.network/whitepaper.pdf
Metaverses were hot but things died down a bit after the Meta announcement. Now L1s like Fantom, Polygon, ICP, Celo are on trend. The Metaverse will be a good play again later this year when Meta launches.
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:35:04 PM

You can't invest when you are afraid, before you put your penny in there make sure you have some confidence in the project, team to succeed. Another thing is to invest spare funds that you can let go if things dosent seem positive early enough and you must be ready to be patient for long if you really believe in the project to succeed.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2452

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 12:54:52 AM

honestly find metaverse projects these days too risky but I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you have done a series of research about it. But if you want assurance, it would be better to risk your funds in well-established coins, especially those that are on top. It's smarter to invest in coins with a good history and foundation.

If we talk about metaverses, right now I would consider SAND and MANA as the least risky projects. There was also a project called Bloktopia, but it has fallen in value. If we talk about the new metaverses, which appear now, on the wave of the industry's hype, these are very risky investments that may not meet expectations. But for short-term speculation on such tokens, now is a good time. To be precise, that time began in October 2021.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:20:11 AM

You can't invest when you are afraid, before you put your penny in there make sure you have some confidence in the project, team to succeed. Another thing is to invest spare funds that you can let go if things dosent seem positive early enough and you must be ready to be patient for long if you really believe in the project to succeed.

You're certainly right mate a person shouldn't have to invest in such project even not in cryptocurrency even in stocks or in any kind businesses if he/she is afraid of it, because if then don't put a penny on it not unless they have a strong tolerance and willingness to lose their money. In terms of investing in new projects in cryptocurrency this one requires proper knowledge about the project, having a proper research and don't be attracted by the hype because there are a lot of projects today that only cost you money than giving you an opportunity to earn.
LastKiss

Activity: 2170
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:48:03 AM

Yes and more thing to be kept in mind is that we should use the money that we can afford to lose so when you lose that money it won't burden your mind too much. Also, confidence is not enough, we need to do some research before investing in a project, we shouldn't become greedy when it comes to big profits. Just control your emotions and don't let your emotions control your money.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:25:30 AM

I like investing on new project first time listing on bigger exchange market because could make price drastically pump and available more than 300% up, but right now have several new project not brave listing on bigger exchange market and looks not potential for investing there. Maybe if new project announce will list on bigger exchange market looks interested for investing much money and I see last coin have announce with 6 exchange listing and price pump drastically.

Anyone can invest in new projects that aren't listed on major exchanges, but that depends on your risk tolerance and as long as you have thoroughly researched it then you can invest. But if you just invest without doing any research then I am sure you will gain nothing but loss.
Investing in new projects is not bad, but prioritize the top coins and bitcoin to minimize risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 10:40:35 AM

Investing is always risky because your capital is then second to none so, you should be more thoughtful about investment that you can choose the best project. Excited for investment is foolish and you don't know then that this project can deceive you. Evaluate your research which will help you to be a better investor, and spend more time thinking about it.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 01:17:27 PM

New projects give new opportunities. That is why many investors are interested in new and prospective projects to know about such opportunities and earn money on investment.

This is not always the case that you earn by investing in good companies. Sometimes, new projects investment go in vain if the project turns out to be a scam. No matter how much you research on a new project, there is always a greater risk involved.

If you ask my personal opinion, i would prefer to invest in a project which is already established and trusted by many people. I fear investing in a brand new project.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 01:29:12 PM

This is not always the case that you earn by investing in good companies. Sometimes, new projects investment go in vain if the project turns out to be a scam. No matter how much you research on a new project, there is always a greater risk involved.

If you ask my personal opinion, i would prefer to invest in a project which is already established and trusted by many people. I fear investing in a brand new project.
New projects are indeed more risky even though we have done research it is not a guarantee to avoid scam projects,
everyone has their own views regarding new projects and established projects,
to minimize risk, it is better to invest in well-established projects that have proven credibility

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Fomo_Chronicles
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 02:34:31 PM

New projects allow people to earn money. Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing offering people new opportunities to earn money. Thanks such opportunities the adoption of digital assets continue to grow.
Thesabutay

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 02:59:01 PM

Of course you need, especially there are such projects as Fanfury. It's a fantasy sports find that bypasses central control mechanisms by using open-source decentralized ledgers to record player transactions. It will be a real moonshot.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 10:14:24 PM

One of the best projects to anticipate in are long term projects, they are one of the best, Because it's profits are always Hugh and presentable. Perhaps there's a lot of new projects coming out everyday, the only thing is for you to bend low, and focus on the projects that thinks it's the best for you. The current crypto projects I urged traders and investors to participate in, is NFTs and take it seriously. Because it's reward would be massive for the patient ones, those that can hold on to their NFTs projects.
JackieAinsley

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:06:01 PM

New projects allow people to earn money. Cryptocurrency industry is actively developing offering people new opportunities to earn money. Thanks such opportunities the adoption of digital assets continue to grow.

Bitcoin and Ethereum and other main cryptocurrencies are overvalued, that is why many people prefer to monitor the market searching for new projects, that are prospective and allow to earn more money on investment.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:36:03 PM

If there is a chance to try why not. If you believe and see that the project seems trustworthy, there is nothing wrong with investing in the new project. I have the principle that it's better to regret trying it than regret just sitting around doing nothing. New projects are prone to many frauds, therefore when you choose to join in it you have to prepare everything needed, think about what strategy is right to get our profit first.

andyou1234

Activity: 977
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:40:52 PM

if the new project has great potential in the future why not, isn't it our goal to invest in crypto to make a profit, and I think the new project has a greater chance of being able to make you rich quick, Grin,,, but you need to Also know that new projects have a very high risk, therefore, be careful and research before choosing a new project, before you regret it later.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: