Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:47:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Politics and Cryptocurrency  (Read 68 times)
uchegod-21 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 02:31:14 PM

In many countries as mine (Nigeria), general elections will come up next year (2023). Politicians are beginning to switch interest, some are decamping from one political party to another, some are declaring interest for some political positions. Then, the crypto enthusiasts are very far from involving in politics. Despite that people involved in crypto are smart and financially intelligent, you will rarely see them involve in politics.

After the general elections, you will understand that anti-bitcoin, anti-crypto and financially uneducated people will become your leaders. They will start to make anti-bitcoin decisions, such as to ban bitcoin and we will return here and begin to complain of how government is fighting bitcoin. Then, who is the government? We are the government but we decided to leave the governance at the mercy of others.

I have the intention of contesting for the councillor of my political ward, I am popular and well trusted but the financial involvement is my challenge.
I so urge you all to involve in politics directly or passively so that some anti-bitcoiners or some touts will not make laws that will crumble your acquired wealth and back it with government. Me and you can also be the government.

Translation: Nigerian pidgin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Dunamisx

Activity: 882
Merit: 545

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 03:01:50 PM

Despite that people involved in crypto are smart and financially intelligent, you will rarely see them involve in politics.

That's why we have different ambitions in life. the so called politicians has the money but lack entrepreneurship skills and financial management because the money they spend is a national cake and they have access to it by diverting community funds to their personal wealth.

Then, who is the government? We are the government but we decided to leave the governance at the mercy of others.

That is if everyone will come to the realization of their fundamental rights and fight for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SatoPrincess

Activity: 1008
Merit: 736

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 04:09:32 PM

Cryptocurrency and politics can have a direct relationship through the use of blockchain technology in electoral process. I am from Nigeria, our politics is dirty, the votes of the people are not represented. Most often than not the results are rigged by the ruling party. If we change the voting system to a decentralized system using blockchain technology, the data is stored publicly in the blockchain network and everyone can see the real-time votes. This will reduce the power of those who wish to manipulate the electoral process.
sunsilk

Activity: 2940
Merit: 620

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 09:06:40 PM

Getting into politics really is gonna require you a lot of money and that's why most of the lowkey crypto people just want to settle in and just watch it from afar.

I so urge you all to involve in politics directly or passively so that some anti-bitcoiners or some touts will not make laws that will crumble your acquired wealth and back it with government. Me and you can also be the government.
We can but there will also be many that don't want to be involved in politics while remaining silent being in the crypto community. It is that many know that politics is dirty and that's why they're keeping away from it.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 09:10:44 PM

Youths are the ones are always more leaning to technological breakthroughs and trends. What I think happens in your country and most countries around the world is that Most Youths don't get involved in the electoral process, they kind of see it as a waste of time, leaving the old folks to vote for their stone age-old counterparts who have no space for new ideas.

Another big problem is rigging and the dictatorial nature of most Governments which do allow free and fair elections. So changing such old brutal regimes is usually had until a revolution or coup takes place.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
uchegod-21 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 10:34:27 AM

Youths are the ones are always more leaning to technological breakthroughs and trends. What I think happens in your country and most countries around the world is that Most Youths don't get involved in the electoral process, they kind of see it as a waste of time, leaving the old folks to vote for their stone age-old counterparts who have no space for new ideas.

Another big problem is rigging and the dictatorial nature of most Governments which do allow free and fair elections. So changing such old brutal regimes is usually had until a revolution or coup takes place.
You said it well. You mentioned two things that first youths are learning technological breakthrough and are not interested or involved in electoral processes. This us true.
You also said about the rigging by the government which does not allow free and fair elections.
But then if the government wants to rig it is the youths they will also use as instruments to achieve this. Because they are old and cannot handle weapons to fight. Youths are wrongly used by them. It is time for youths to show interest and rig themselves in.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
lumbanrang

Activity: 361
Merit: 10

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 12:41:52 PM

We know that anti-crypto governments are not completely anti-crypto, but they just want to be safe from pressure from world banks and the IMF who really hate financial decentralization like this cryptocurrency.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: