Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:06:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous hacker's group fight against Russia  (Read 793 times)
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 06:42:14 PM

Every news about the war confuses me. Honestly, the reason Ukraine is claiming and Russia is also claiming what its enemy is doing. Accusing each other and giving each other information made me raise my hand. First of all, I find it difficult to filter information from the mainstream media, which are also accused of being propaganda media.

I actually reflect a lot on how these two countries are still at war while there is room for discussion that can be taken for a while to protect wasted lives. Hacking is also no less interesting where each group that claims to be pro-Russian and pro-Ukrainian says the same thing, namely being attacked. Will a truce come true instead of throwing away innocent lives?

Not everything that raises the white flag, is an act of surrender but to save millions of lives.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 10:21:26 PM

Still, Russian people are still our best chance to (stand up and) end this stupid war. Russia is not Putin, but they may have to prove that, for themselves and for the entire world. Else both their economy (Russia) and ours (most of the rest of the world) goes into trouble, at least for short-medium term.

I see that Russians are trying to protest against this war on Ukraine to stop the killing but the government police and other forces keep beating them and locking them up that is the problem. Putin is autocratic and won't not allow anything to come on his way. I hope the bumping of civilians now would not provoke NATO and EU because yesterday Russia bumped a maternity hospital where children died. The war is getting off hand

Many dictators have fallen in the past, and it will just a matter of time that the Russians will have to collectively go and opposed the government of Putin and take him down for good.

For sure there are anti-Putin sentiments inside Russia, they need to open up the eyes of Russians and see the devastating effect of the war, where the innocent die and hopefully they will unite to oust one of the longest dictator we have in recent years.

They Russian people need to be fast about such large open protest probably to cause heavy traffic along important road or the entrance to government houses. This kind of protest can force Putin to drop the attacking decision. Ukraine government is really expecting help from EU to block the airspace from allowing Russia flight to bump them.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 10:46:32 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (2)

I see both nations being Russia and Ukraine to be a victim of a bigger propaganda which is of NATO and US master mind. Both nations are already suffering enough and its my wish that this war shouldn't stretch any further. Russians are being blamed by the rest of the world for encroaching on another sovereign nations right to take decisions that might benefit its nation an dthe citizens. Its had to say who is suffering the most with the death count and destruction of Ukrainian cities while, Russia seem to face a down time to every section of its revenue generation.
Let for me, I wouldn't want the sanctions to continue after the war and this is already enough warning for any nation that would want to see fit, to start a war.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 11:12:36 PM

There's now cyberwar and almost every war where Russia is placed, they have to deal it on their own without any help from their allies. Well, most of their allies are there to help them with the economic sanctions that have been placed on them and as well as ready if they ask for an army. But when it comes to the cyberspace, I think that they'll deal with it alone. No one wants to see this war prolonging because of their interests, we all want to see it at least be in cease fire and start to talk about how they're going to build each other again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 11:22:23 PM

There's now cyberwar and almost every war where Russia is placed, they have to deal it on their own without any help from their allies. Well, most of their allies are there to help them with the economic sanctions that have been placed on them and as well as ready if they ask for an army. But when it comes to the cyberspace, I think that they'll deal with it alone. No one wants to see this war prolonging because of their interests, we all want to see it at least be in cease fire and start to talk about how they're going to build each other again.

In this digital age, it is not surprising that there will be cyberwar. It is like a battle of who will do the most destruction via cyber space. With many hackers around the world, white or black, some will rise up and help these innocent people. Some won't just sit and watch what happens around him. They will fight for the cause as much as possible. I hope somebody or some entity will influence to stop this war.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
March 10, 2022, 11:48:42 PM

In this digital age, it is not surprising that there will be cyberwar. It is like a battle of who will do the most destruction via cyber space. With many hackers around the world, white or black, some will rise up and help these innocent people. Some won't just sit and watch what happens around him. They will fight for the cause as much as possible. I hope somebody or some entity will influence to stop this war.
Specially now that we are on digital age then expect that there would be some sort of cyberwar and we know that everything is almost dependent on internet or digital which  there are things which could really be exposed off but i agree on what others been saying that i dont see that it would really give out much impact but somewhat it could really disable some of its operation in correlated with online matter
but Russia is aware of that and now they are already considering on cutting itself on internet and this might be also the possible reason or one of them.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 03:12:45 AM

Yeah these guys apparently don’t stop. Today on the news they apparently hacked over 850GB of Russian secret documents that they leaked onto the web.

Last week they hacked all the Russian channels to show the real struggle that the people in Ukraine are undergoing. He also had some program where he texted 1000 people a second and said that they are being fed propaganda and to not listen to anything that Putin is telling them.

They are doing this because they want the Russian people to know the truth before all this goes too far.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 05:19:47 AM

Specially now that we are on digital age then expect that there would be some sort of cyberwar and we know that everything is almost dependent on internet or digital which  there are things which could really be exposed off but i agree on what others been saying that i dont see that it would really give out much impact but somewhat it could really disable some of its operation in correlated with online matter
but Russia is aware of that and now they are already considering on cutting itself on internet and this might be also the possible reason or one of them.
Like you guys said everyone is now dependent on the internet therefore it can really cause a lot of impact because most operations done by Russia are related or is using an internet. I'm so glad to see a news like this that for once, a hacker does a great thing and that is by helping the fight against Russians.

This is better to see than the news where hackers stole millions worth of cryptos. I really want to see Putin suffer and get annoyed on what he is witnessing now by the time they log in to their online accounts. Cutting the internet will just affect them more badly. I don't think what he is planning is a good idea and how can they use btc now? Now that they have problems with banks.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 07:29:24 AM

Good to see infamous hacker group joined the fight against russia in cyber fight that will bring forth a big help and boost towards fighting the freedom and democracy. This is not the first time they did this, they also help some countries to fight oppression and tyranny over government. I hope this will bring quick end of this unforgiving war and already cost many innocent lives.

Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:15:52 AM

If I were Putin I wouldn't be worried about them defacing government websites though I'd probably get my tech team to secure important systems. You'll never know what those hackers might try to infiltrate next. I think at this point Anonymous is pretty much just a government arm so I wouldn't exactly call them heroes. I read some news about some of their leaders getting arrested and it's likely part of their plea bargain to work for the government now.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 11:37:48 AM

Must Russia (Putin) remain adamant in proving to the world its ability and last resort?
Still, Russian people are still our best chance to (stand up and) end this stupid war. Russia is not Putin, but they may have to prove that, for themselves and for the entire world. Else both their economy (Russia) and ours (most of the rest of the world) goes into trouble, at least for short-medium term.

I am always thinking the same, the only thing that stops Putin in invading Ukraine is his own people.
I know, It's the Russian security is on the line here, but this war the worst thing to settle it.
Nobody is benefiting on this war but only the companies that builds military weapons and ammunition.
It's just very frustrating to see this happening on the verge of the pandemic. Everyone is suffering from economic crisis, this will add up to the economic burden for sure as the oil and gas has began rising.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 05:36:13 PM

In this digital age, it is not surprising that there will be cyberwar. It is like a battle of who will do the most destruction via cyber space.
Actually, everyday there's a cyberwar that happens. It's just not known to most because it's to the big companies that's usually happening. But this time, all eyes are in this Ukraine and Russia war because it is making a noise.

With many hackers around the world, white or black, some will rise up and help these innocent people. Some won't just sit and watch what happens around him. They will fight for the cause as much as possible. I hope somebody or some entity will influence to stop this war.
And that's why Anonymous is attacking Russia and that's a protest for what Russia did to Ukraine. This has always been the agenda of this group, to be the voice of the people that don't have much noise to say what they want to say.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2022, 05:50:33 PM

It's too sad Russians have to go through all this as a result of a single man's act(Putin). Irrespective of what Putin is glamouring for it's still not enough reason for invading Ukraine, destroying lives and properties and keeping the whole nation in chaos. This sanctions now has to affect the entire country keeping their economy is total disarray. It's best for Russians to switch to decentralized assets so the can stand even in the midst of this political and economic and  hard times as a result of Putin's Ukraine invasion
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 07:29:37 PM

I recently saw a video on Twitter of a young Ukrainian woman who had communicated with her grandmother in Russia and she was telling her that Russian soldiers will not harm civilians and that the war was just to save Ukraine.

The Russian government has its people fooled, Anonymous's actions are an attempt to back down Putin from continuing the war.

More about Anonymous:

According to Fowler of Security Discovery and Website Planet: Out of Russia’s 100 exposed cloud databases discovered through different tools and sources, at least 92 were compromised ' - @WAK4S #Anonymous #SlavaUkrayini 🇺🇦
  (.ً .^)~

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews/status/1502318933902348298?t=nWSaHA1DepA8pR6pvRgVCg&s=19

Anonymous has declared war on Putin is accessing Russia's cloud databases deleting files and leaving messages like: "Putin stop this war or Hacked by Ukraine."

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 09:13:21 PM

~
Must Russia (Putin) remain adamant in proving to the world its ability and last resort?
At the end of the day the common citizen will suffer because of the actions of the politicians. All these sanctions and now disabling of master card visa and other payment transaction, you think that the government will have a huge issue, the government already have an alternative with the help of Chinese government and its banking system but the common citizen will be affected with these restrictions.

I am supporting Anonymous because they are not attacking the common man but hacking government institutions, that is what anonymous always did and will always do in the future.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 11, 2022, 11:57:43 PM

~
At the end of the day the common citizen will suffer because of the actions of the politicians. All these sanctions and now disabling of master card visa and other payment transaction, you think that the government will have a huge issue, the government already have an alternative with the help of Chinese government and its banking system but the common citizen will be affected with these restrictions.

I am supporting Anonymous because they are not attacking the common man but hacking government institutions, that is what anonymous always did and will always do in the future.

This is the repercussions of war. It is not the government officials that are truly suffering from this conflict, but the ordinary people or citizens themselves. The government officials will always find a way how to get their needs but most ordinary people have only limited capabilities. If Anonymous hackers will contribute to the change, why not? We are in a digital age now, so these 'hackers' may indeed play an important role in this war.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2022, 02:51:40 PM

I have a theory that the Anonymous group is just a front for western governments to have plausible deniabiliy when they launch cyber attacks against Russia. After all, if they openly admit to it, it would be a notable escalation.

If the west wants to come into the matter they should be quick about the whole thing and not do it with pretence. Alot of innocent men, women and children are dying and perishing in this war. People are getting slaughtered like chickens in a war they know nothing about and the west are playing lip service after deceiving Ukraine into it. This is heartbreaking. There should be a call for dialogue. Putin has no humanity in him and we continue to attack Ukraine if he knows the west are afraid to fight him.
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 05:39:49 PM

This is the repercussions of war. It is not the government officials that are truly suffering from this conflict, but the ordinary people or citizens themselves. The government officials will always find a way how to get their needs but most ordinary people have only limited capabilities. If Anonymous hackers will contribute to the change, why not? We are in a digital age now, so these 'hackers' may indeed play an important role in this war.
To be honest, i support the activities carried out by anonymous hackers in disabling Russian government websites, they have the intention to stop the war that is happening.  This war really brings suffering, for the citizens of both countries, many are hampered, even sanctions continue to come to Russia.

kryptqnick
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1385

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 08:44:16 PM

Why not that war won't be stopped in the middle of the fighting? It can be stopped if an agreement is reached just with the discussion going on to stop the Russian attacking Ukraine. In the fight between the two countries, it need to be stopped because the strength of Russia is more than Ukraine and children are being killed which is the must painful aspect of this fight.
Russian 'second strongest' army in the world is suffering heavy losses and clearly hasn't reached the goals of the war at all, so I wouldn't say Russia has more strength. It has the numbers, but Ukraine has the quality and enormous morale. Fighting for our freedom is the central message of our national anthem, and historically, we fought against Russia and Russia questioned our right to exist over and over again. The war can be stopped when Russia realizes that it lost and starts looking for a way out. Ukraine will never surrender and will not concede any territories to Russia, no matter the cost. This is how our nation is built and how much it means to us. It's better to die than to be slaves, it's a part of our national identity.
It's too sad Russians have to go through all this as a result of a single man's act(Putin). Irrespective of what Putin is glamouring for it's still not enough reason for invading Ukraine, destroying lives and properties and keeping the whole nation in chaos. This sanctions now has to affect the entire country keeping their economy is total disarray. It's best for Russians to switch to decentralized assets so the can stand even in the midst of this political and economic and  hard times as a result of Putin's Ukraine invasion
Is it Putin bombing our cities? Is it him keeping villages under blockade and shooting at civilians? Many Russians are directly complicit, committing war crimes right now. Also, the people of Russia are guilty of not being brave enough to overthrow autocracy if they are truly against the war. Not to mention that apparently many (from the polls I've seen, more than a half, it seems) regular Russian citizens do love Putin and support the war.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2022, 09:08:38 PM

To be honest, i support the activities carried out by anonymous hackers in disabling Russian government websites, they have the intention to stop the war that is happening.  This war really brings suffering, for the citizens of both countries, many are hampered, even sanctions continue to come to Russia.

Everyone around the world has their own way of resisting war, because after all war only has a very large negative effect. If an anonymous
hacker group tries to attack the official Russian state website, it was an action they could take to show resistance to the Russian government
to stop the war. I don't know whether the anonymous hacker group is from a western country or not, but I also support actions that can oppose
the war. Although I doubt what the anonymous hacker group is doing can stop the Russian government from taking action. Because the various
sanctions imposed on Russia were not strong enough to make Russia stop the war. I myself can not do much to help the victims of the war
between Russia and Ukraine. So far, I can only pray that the war can be stopped, so that there will not be many casualties in both countries.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: