Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous hacker's group fight against Russia  (Read 798 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 11:57:42 PM

This is the repercussions of war. It is not the government officials that are truly suffering from this conflict, but the ordinary people or citizens themselves. The government officials will always find a way how to get their needs but most ordinary people have only limited capabilities. If Anonymous hackers will contribute to the change, why not? We are in a digital age now, so these 'hackers' may indeed play an important role in this war.
To be honest, i support the activities carried out by anonymous hackers in disabling Russian government websites, they have the intention to stop the war that is happening.  This war really brings suffering, for the citizens of both countries, many are hampered, even sanctions continue to come to Russia.
Everyone around the world has their own way of resisting war, because after all war only has a very large negative effect. If an anonymous
hacker group tries to attack the official Russian state website, it was an action they could take to show resistance to the Russian government
to stop the war. I don't know whether the anonymous hacker group is from a western country or not, but I also support actions that can oppose
the war. Although I doubt what the anonymous hacker group is doing can stop the Russian government from taking action. Because the various
sanctions imposed on Russia were not strong enough to make Russia stop the war. I myself can not do much to help the victims of the war
between Russia and Ukraine. So far, I can only pray that the war can be stopped, so that there will not be many casualties in both countries.
Doesnt matter if it could stop the war or not but you could really see the motive and the effort of these groups specially Anonymous on doing up something against Russian government rather
than on sitting and not doing something at all.It is still appreciable on what they've been doing yet making cyberwar against Russia does still stall some of important thing
although it wont be enough on stopping the war but at least they are really showing off some concern that this should really be stopped.
Lots still have been amazed or grateful about on the actions that they are making.

You are absolutely right anonymous hackers are only showing their concern for the war going on between Russia and Ukraine. Even though
they know what they are doing doesn't necessarily stop the war, but they do not stand still and use their skills to do something. If we look at
it from that perspective, we really have to appreciate what anonymous hackers have done. It also sets an example for all of us as fellow human
beings to be moved to care for the victims of war, especially Ukrainian civilians who became victims of the war. If we don't have capabilities
like anonymous hackers, we can show we care in other ways, which we can. Like donating to war victims in Ukraine, now on social media there are
many institutions that facilitate this. If we don't have the money to donate, the easiest thing is to just pray for the war to stop soon. In conclusion,
we all really have to care about this war, because humans were created to help each other.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Findingnemo

Activity: 2380
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:53:52 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2023, 06:24:52 PM by Findingnemo

No matter how independent we think we are as a country of even individuals, we still need each other to strive and succeed, this is how God created the world, and nothing can change it, no man is a island just like a tree does not make a Forest.
I think it's high time Russian citizens stand up to their dictator president (putin), this man have inflicted alot of pains in the life of innocent Ukrainians as well as Russians, citizens are banned from traveling out of the country, they are also banned from moving money out the country, businesses are shut down and theres hunger in the land, how long will they continue to live this way, they should stand up the putin, he's not a God, he's a man like everyone else, countries need each other , the same way we individuals need each other to push through in life.

But even many Ukranians formerly came from Russia when USSR is there supporting the Russia as well and I will blame the president of Ukraine for all the Chaos because he ignored the warnings of Russia multiple times but now stranded in the middle of nowhere so the only way of ending is bowing, I am not supporting the Russia here but Ukraine president didn't understand the world politics so he went into the trap now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:06:37 AM

But even many Ukranians formerly came from Russia when USSR is there supporting the Russia as well and I will blame the president of Ukraine for all the Chaos because he ignored the warnings of Russia multiple times but now stranded in the middle of nowhere so the only way of ending is bowing, I am not supporting the Russia here but Ukraine president didn't understand the world politics so he went into the trap now.
Well, debates such as who is wrong and who is right, I don't think are really concerned anymore, apart from that, the two governments are still wrong because they only care about their own political problems, which in the end only hurts the people on both sides.

The Ukrainian people are now in dire need of assistance in any way, from food, clothing and of course health facilities because some of them had to flee and were overcrowded due to this war. On the other hand, Russian citizens are also affected by this. In the area I live in now there are some tourists from Russia who cannot return to their country due to flight restrictions, on the other hand everything related to Russia is also turned off which makes them unable to access everything freely even to just take money in the bank. it's not possible now because their cards are frozen, of course they are also very difficult in this matter even though there are still people who compare the difficulties but still the people of the both of country who suffer

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 03:19:29 AM

Everyone around the world has their own way of resisting war, because after all war only has a very large negative effect. If an anonymous hacker group tries to attack the official Russian state website, it was an action they could take to show resistance to the Russian government to stop the war. I don't know whether the anonymous hacker group is from a western country or not, but I also support actions that can oppose the war. Although I doubt what the anonymous hacker group is doing can stop the Russian government from taking action. Because the various sanctions imposed on Russia were not strong enough to make Russia stop the war. I myself can not do much to help the victims of the war between Russia and Ukraine. So far, I can only pray that the war can be stopped, so that there will not be many casualties in both countries.
Sad thing about this situation is that even after the war has ended it doesn't change the fact that a lot of innocent people has been killed because of a foolish course. There have been so many people who have lost their lives and so many businesses that has been taken down and so many buildings destroyed because of this war.

The best decision that they can make now is to put an end to the war because it is really not doing any good to them. Russia has suffered a lot of sanctions because of these and their economy has gotten to a very low stage because of the sanctions that they have faced from the US and the EU. I do wonder why Putin has not decided to put an end to the war after everything that has happened. It is very bad Sad.

That is the most sadden thing happen after the war and hopefully their leaders will see it, they need to lower down their pride because we see there's no good thing happen on this.

If Ukraine get proper military support maybe they should fight back against Russia but since they only receive fire arms then this is really bad for them. Maybe Zelenskyy should surrender since I think this is what can make this war to stop.
As long none of them would surrender out then this war wont stop neither they are fighting for their ego or glory or simply trying out to show off their power capability in the world
or some intent into their mind and we know on what are the probable reasons of Russia in regarding with their actions.As for Anonymous then they are really doing some
cyberwar against Russia, some do appreciate and some do say that it doesnt really have any relevance at all.

Yes, I have seen people who were completely unaware of the cyber war, but it had a significant impact because it can cause service disruptions and other important matters to be delayed as a result of the attack, as well as showing support for Ukraine. They usually target government websites in order to halt their systems and services, which could cause delays. They also target financial transactions, for example, if someone takes down a website that most Russians use to check their bank accounts, it could be extremely frustrating to have to go to an actual ATM machine in order to check the balance of your account.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 07:51:32 PM

Everyone around the world has their own way of resisting war, because after all war only has a very large negative effect. If an anonymous hacker group tries to attack the official Russian state website, it was an action they could take to show resistance to the Russian government to stop the war. I don't know whether the anonymous hacker group is from a western country or not, but I also support actions that can oppose the war. Although I doubt what the anonymous hacker group is doing can stop the Russian government from taking action. Because the various sanctions imposed on Russia were not strong enough to make Russia stop the war. I myself can not do much to help the victims of the war between Russia and Ukraine. So far, I can only pray that the war can be stopped, so that there will not be many casualties in both countries.
Sad thing about this situation is that even after the war has ended it doesn't change the fact that a lot of innocent people has been killed because of a foolish course. There have been so many people who have lost their lives and so many businesses that has been taken down and so many buildings destroyed because of this war.

The best decision that they can make now is to put an end to the war because it is really not doing any good to them. Russia has suffered a lot of sanctions because of these and their economy has gotten to a very low stage because of the sanctions that they have faced from the US and the EU. I do wonder why Putin has not decided to put an end to the war after everything that has happened. It is very bad Sad.

That is the most sadden thing happen after the war and hopefully their leaders will see it, they need to lower down their pride because we see there's no good thing happen on this.

If Ukraine get proper military support maybe they should fight back against Russia but since they only receive fire arms then this is really bad for them. Maybe Zelenskyy should surrender since I think this is what can make this war to stop.
As long none of them would surrender out then this war wont stop neither they are fighting for their ego or glory or simply trying out to show off their power capability in the world
or some intent into their mind and we know on what are the probable reasons of Russia in regarding with their actions.As for Anonymous then they are really doing some
cyberwar against Russia, some do appreciate and some do say that it doesnt really have any relevance at all.

Yes, I have seen people who were completely unaware of the cyber war, but it had a significant impact because it can cause service disruptions and other important matters to be delayed as a result of the attack, as well as showing support for Ukraine. They usually target government websites in order to halt their systems and services, which could cause delays. They also target financial transactions, for example, if someone takes down a website that most Russians use to check their bank accounts, it could be extremely frustrating to have to go to an actual ATM machine in order to check the balance of your account.
It is really just people doesnt really appreciate on what they are doing and instead telling that they had nothing done something beneficial on this current war but same as you pointed out then these are really making

some effects on overall online transactions and other proccessing online which if they are taken down or being hijacked then you do know on what would be the effects of it.

People could'nt just really relate on what they are seeing and they want to see the other way around.

Findingnemo

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:19:24 PM

Well, debates such as who is wrong and who is right, I don't think are really concerned anymore, apart from that, the two governments are still wrong because they only care about their own political problems, which in the end only hurts the people on both sides.

The Ukrainian people are now in dire need of assistance in any way, from food, clothing and of course health facilities because some of them had to flee and were overcrowded due to this war. On the other hand, Russian citizens are also affected by this. In the area I live in now there are some tourists from Russia who cannot return to their country due to flight restrictions, on the other hand everything related to Russia is also turned off which makes them unable to access everything freely even to just take money in the bank. it's not possible now because their cards are frozen, of course they are also very difficult in this matter even though there are still people who compare the difficulties but still the people of the both of country who suffer
Apart from Russia and Ukraine people every human also will be affected in someway because of fuel price hike, already in USA they increased price and it seems ATH but not sure and many other countries which are not that much rich can't do anything so their economy also will be affected sooner or later.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BigDaddyPresco

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 12:47:52 AM

not sure of the credibility of this post tho i do know them russian dudes can hack i got robbed some months back lost 235bnb but a dude olek "unknowneyep" at protonmail dot com he got it back and took a percentage and thats amazing to me cause the theifs moved it through tornado cash a proxy but he still got it back he literally defibrillated my  life  Grin Grin Grin   
redsun114

Activity: 2604
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:52:43 PM

not sure of the credibility of this post tho i do know them russian dudes can hack i got robbed some months back lost 235bnb but a dude olek "unknowneyep" at protonmail dot com he got it back and took a percentage and thats amazing to me cause the theifs moved it through tornado cash a proxy but he still got it back he literally defibrillated my  life  Grin Grin Grin   
There are hackers everywhere around the world,  you can see good hackers even in Russia and the US and other countries around the world.so nobody is saying that there are no good hackers in Russia. They can also help as well but this is also going to be another stress for them. That they know how to hack doesn't mean that they cannot be attacked by hackers as well. Imagine the stress that they would also have to go through to get all those systems fixed up and running.

Anyways, if there are hackers in the country right now they wouldn't even be happy with the decision that their president is making. Especially those of them that are good enough would know that what their president is doing is not right.By the way, you’re lucky that you got someone that helped you to recover your lost money..

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 03:34:59 PM

A lot of times where human beings are the cause of our problems because we are always trying to prove things that we shouldn’t even try to prove. I don’t know why Vladimir Putin still continues to fight this war even when it has been affecting Russia negatively.

The best thing that he can do is at least considering the poor people in his country. He should make a decision that would at least favour them because most of the people there would be finding it difficult at this time because of how bad their economy has gotten. So, it would be good that he should end the war if he really do have their best interest at heart.
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 04:19:35 PM

War is painful and deadly. We are not from two countries where war happens, but no one wants war in peacetime. But it is clear that the president of Ukraine has trusted too much in bogus promises from western countries and ignored the warnings from president Putin, now the two are mired in an unending war.

Ukraine and Russia, no matter who wins, no one benefits. The human and economic losses will take decades to recover. As a great power, Russia will not withdraw until its goal is achieved.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 04:24:50 PM

Apart from Russia and Ukraine people every human also will be affected in someway because of fuel price hike, already in USA they increased price and it seems ATH but not sure and many other countries which are not that much rich can't do anything so their economy also will be affected sooner or later.

The global economy is actually suffering right now. Even Asian countries are experiencing the crisis because of the war as the inflation strikes higher due to oil price hikes. I think not only innovent Russian and Ukrainian people are suffering but every individual around the globe. It really has a huge impact even on the farthest country but I guess this war will still continue because Ukraine doesn't have any gasp of surrendering.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 10:37:59 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2022, 06:17:10 PM by South Park

Correct, while without a doubt Ukrainian and Russian citizens are the most affected by the war as those two countries are the ones that are directly involved in it, every country around the world is being affected by it, after all many regions of the world are dependent on food coming from other places to satisfy their needs, and that food needs to be moved by fuel, and if the cost of fuel goes up then the cost of food goes up as well, affecting the poorer the hardest and creating a food crisis, as we were already experiencing inflation anyway due to the policies against covid19.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 2016
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 10:47:20 PM

Correct, while without a doubt Ukrainian and Russian citizens are the most affected by the war as those tow countries are the ones that are directly involved in it, everyone country around the world is being affected by it, after all many regions of the world are dependent on food coming from other places to satisfy their needs, and that food needs to be moved by fuel, and if the cost of fuel goes up then the cost of food goes up as well, affecting the poorer the hardest and creating a food crisis, as we were already experiencing inflation anyway due to the policies against covid19.

For some reason even we are impacted about this but we are not even around there. I mean Turkey is close, but we are not really in the middle of the war and somehow it impacted us as well. Depends on the war really, there are wars and death everywhere all the time, but for some reason we are not really feeling them because that doesn't really matter to us, people do not care about those wars. When West decides to care about it, we are all impacted about it as well. All in all food crisis is real here as well, and things cost so much more, I am not sure if it will change soon but I really hope it does.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Findingnemo

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 01:13:15 PM

Correct, while without a doubt Ukrainian and Russian citizens are the most affected by the war as those tow countries are the ones that are directly involved in it, everyone country around the world is being affected by it, after all many regions of the world are dependent on food coming from other places to satisfy their needs, and that food needs to be moved by fuel, and if the cost of fuel goes up then the cost of food goes up as well, affecting the poorer the hardest and creating a food crisis, as we were already experiencing inflation anyway due to the policies against covid19.

For some reason even we are impacted about this but we are not even around there. I mean Turkey is close, but we are not really in the middle of the war and somehow it impacted us as well. Depends on the war really, there are wars and death everywhere all the time, but for some reason we are not really feeling them because that doesn't really matter to us, people do not care about those wars. When West decides to care about it, we are all impacted about it as well. All in all food crisis is real here as well, and things cost so much more, I am not sure if it will change soon but I really hope it does.
Already inflation made the money weaker now the sanction on Russia created mess in the supply and demand chain of crude oil so the fuel price increases to ATH on most part of the world and expected to increase further if it has been like this and western countries are still importing the Oil from Russia so this is going to be a fall of existing one and rise if new super power nation.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Renampun

Activity: 2338
Merit: 365

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 02:23:57 PM

The global economy is actually suffering right now. Even Asian countries are experiencing the crisis because of the war as the inflation strikes higher due to oil price hikes. I think not only innovent Russian and Ukrainian people are suffering but every individual around the globe. It really has a huge impact even on the farthest country but I guess this war will still continue because Ukraine doesn't have any gasp of surrendering.
Ukraine already intends to stop the war by not joining NATO...

I saw on news sites that the president of ukraine had promised putin not to join NATO as long as russia wanted to stop the war. This war has had an impact on the global economy, Russia is one of the world's largest oil-producing countries, and in some countries, oil prices have skyrocketed. after all, parties have exerted all their power to stop Russia including the hackers but the decision to stop the war is in the hands of both countries.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 331

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 03:52:52 PM

Ukraine already intends to stop the war by not joining NATO...

I saw on news sites that the president of ukraine had promised putin not to join NATO as long as russia wanted to stop the war. This war has had an impact on the global economy, Russia is one of the world's largest oil-producing countries, and in some countries, oil prices have skyrocketed. after all, parties have exerted all their power to stop Russia including the hackers but the decision to stop the war is in the hands of both countries.
Oil-price or Gasoline is starting to go down and thats whats happening on global market which for sure there would be some release of some supply on other countries aside from Russia which is indeed a good news.

Things are really get affected around but we do expect that there would really be ways on how to ease those effects.If this war wont really stop anytime soon then Russia's economy would really be greatly affected.

If there are some negotiations on peacetalks then hopefully that it would be settled down so that these things would be over.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Erumo

Activity: 554
Merit: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 04:00:53 PM

What is the goal of these hackers? To stop the war? Not going to help. It is only in movies hackers stop wars and other global problems. Industrial espionage - could be a good reason to hack Russian companies. But such hackers always exited. In every country. And there were always white hackers that were against them. They can try to hack social media, but Russia has already limited their internet and banned unwanted pages.

You mess with the meow meow
You get the peow peow
qwertyup23

Activity: 2282
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 04:08:34 PM

<...snip...>
Must Russia (Putin) remain adamant in proving to the world its ability and last resort?

I think this war started by Putin is a testament to the whole world that he has the capacity and authority to discharge its troops whenever he sees it necessary. This kind of hegemonic attitude is what attributed him the title of "war criminal" by Biden since he also violated most of the provisions stated in the Articles of War. In all honesty, it is only a matter of time where his own troops and people would turn against him- resulting to a possibility of strikes and hopefully (?!) his impeachment.

Like what I also mentioned to my previous posts regarding this war, Ukraine is probably the secondary objective of Russia (Putin). If he manages to capture such country, who knows what his next move would be?
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1855

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 02:58:06 AM

War is painful and deadly. We are not from two countries where war happens, but no one wants war in peacetime. But it is clear that the president of Ukraine has trusted too much in bogus promises from western countries and ignored the warnings from president Putin, now the two are mired in an unending war.

Ukraine and Russia, no matter who wins, no one benefits. The human and economic losses will take decades to recover. As a great power, Russia will not withdraw until its goal is achieved.
You are right, for now war in any of the scenarios is something cruel and should not exist, it is not possible that at this point and we as human beings, instead of solving things in the best way, still continue waging wars, for now things when cyber attacks are made it is quite difficult for Russia to be harmed, we must remember that Putin has Ed Snowden and it is obvious that he is using him to protect all his systems, at least the Russian government system has He has to be in charge, and due to his capabilities I think they would put together a great team for security, so I see little way that they can do something to Russia.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 11:37:03 AM

You are right, for now war in any of the scenarios is something cruel and should not exist, it is not possible that at this point and we as human beings, instead of solving things in the best way, still continue waging wars, for now things when cyber attacks are made it is quite difficult for Russia to be harmed, we must remember that Putin has Ed Snowden and it is obvious that he is using him to protect all his systems, at least the Russian government system has He has to be in charge, and due to his capabilities I think they would put together a great team for security, so I see little way that they can do something to Russia.

No country want another country to become more powerful than them and this is the political game we may not connect the knots to identify what is actually happening. Russia is not affected in anyway but their economy is falling but they are not alone many countries are facing huge increase in the inflation rate and some countries doesn't have any more reserves to pay the loans so war is here for some reason and every ally is trying to take advantage of the condition.