Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:25:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 30,000 Bitcoin Buy-In on coinbase  (Read 248 times)
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:24:19 AM

I really doubt that 30k would be bought all at once and from just one place to another like that overall. I believe it could be exchange movement to cold storage like everyone suggests. If there is a company buying 30k bitcoins, you wouldn't even hear about it and you can't see it on coinbase like that.

Tesla bought 1.5 billion dollars worth of bitcoin and nobody saw that, why? Because, they use OTC for that and use many many many wallets as well and all of them in cold storage as well in the safest possible place. That is why I honestly believe that people should not consider these big moves as a great deal since they are mostly just exchanges doing cold storage.
Wiwo (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 721

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 09:55:28 PM

I really doubt that 30k would be bought all at once and from just one place to another like that overall. I believe it could be exchange movement to cold storage like everyone suggests. If there is a company buying 30k bitcoins, you wouldn't even hear about it and you can't see it on coinbase like that.

Tesla bought 1.5 billion dollars worth of bitcoin and nobody saw that, why? Because, they use OTC for that and use many many many wallets as well and all of them in cold storage as well in the safest possible place. That is why I honestly believe that people should not consider these big moves as a great deal since they are mostly just exchanges doing cold storage.
Well a lot have not been heard about the movement of the 30k Bitcoin movement on coin base so this made me believe the Bitcoin movement was an exchange movement may between two wallets within the exchange, but another contradictory fact is the mentioning of the transaction being carried out in three trenches which show otherwise.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: