Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:01:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NFT be the reason for a massive boost in gambling in the near future?  (Read 184 times)
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 10:16:07 PM

No one knows, the latest innovations are always present in every aspect of crypto, but I am not interested in NFT, if one day the big gambling sites use NFT in Gaming I think there will be no hype in the gambling industry. true as jossiel said NFT and Gambling are two different areas.

The world of gambling is the cruelest world not an art collection.
They are different.

But we don't know what's with it in the future as trends are changing and there are also trend setters that most of the time, they're becoming successful.

With the collaboration of gambling and NFT, there's a likely that we're going to see them both become a great pair. Although with the situation of the market right now, we don't know what lies ahead.
epiclux

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 06:29:51 PM

I guess almost knows what NFT stand for as "non-fungible tokens" but can't say for sure to others if they knew that NFT almost covers every sector including gambling. We know how gambling is taking a great leap year by year but do you think that NFT might be a primary reason in the future for a massive boost in the gambling industry?

no nft is another waste of time !! u made beautiful and interesting things and yet no one buy !!! its just a crap really people making money for teaching how to create nft ? oh please dont make me laugh
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: