Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin question and answer better option to earn money in crypto  (Read 711 times)
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 20, 2022, 06:26:46 PM

::)Altcoins are always in the news, should we change our coin according to crypto trends

I think that a lot of the people that are very active traders are doing that. They are always observing social media, telegram channels and maybe also this forum for any new trends and projects that are coming up and that are interesting to invest in. Then the goal is to get in as early as possible. In most cases this means to buy immediately when the project gets listed on pancakeswap for example. The problem here is that a lot of people wil try to do that at the same time when the project is interesting and therefore you have to set a high slippage and gas price in order to get through with your buy order. Then once the project shot up they sell it again after maybe even only a few minutes.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
May 21, 2022, 05:36:39 AM

I think that a lot of the people that are very active traders are doing that. They are always observing social media, telegram channels and maybe also this forum for any new trends and projects that are coming up and that are interesting to invest in. Then the goal is to get in as early as possible. In most cases this means to buy immediately when the project gets listed on pancakeswap for example. The problem here is that a lot of people wil try to do that at the same time when the project is interesting and therefore you have to set a high slippage and gas price in order to get through with your buy order. Then once the project shot up they sell it again after maybe even only a few minutes.
Yeah, anyone who wants to do that should as well learn how to detect the best choice that are about to drop in the market, because if you invest in the wrong market, it’s going to be a loss for you.

There are some projects you would invest and instead of profit all you will be seeing is a huge loss. You would see coins that would start out at a great rate within a short time they are already going down heavily. And I would say that sometimes this would be based on luck and you will have to just keep trying and when you invest in the right one, you’d profit from it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:11:42 AM

If you’re going to be doing that, then it’s just as good as saying that you should be buying or converting to new coins everyday, because almost everyday you’re going to see new coins that are being released in the market. So, that is not right.

What I will advise you do is that you should look for a good altcoin and invest in it, it shouldn’t really be a matter of trends. Sometimes you might even try to get on trends and it would be at a time when it’s late and you would be among those who got on the moment that it was about to crash badly. There are good old coins in the market that are still doing better today. So invest in a good asset and you’re good.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
hamba laeh

Activity: 769
Merit: 100

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:02:15 PM

::)Altcoins are always in the news, should we change our coin according to crypto trends

to following the crypto trend then we have to find the right time, when we should buy and when to sell again. because many people experience losses when following the crypto trend, because they do not know how long the trend will be able to last. but if you can focus on the crypto trend then it is a good move because a lot of people make money through the crypto trend.

hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
May 27, 2022, 07:19:22 PM

to following the crypto trend then we have to find the right time, when we should buy and when to sell again. because many people experience losses when following the crypto trend, because they do not know how long the trend will be able to last. but if you can focus on the crypto trend then it is a good move because a lot of people make money through the crypto trend.
I don't follow news trend for one bit, mostly prefer price actions of the market. Trends can liquidate your trading account if not taken carefully, but the price actions of coins is more like following the chart patterns of the coin. Alt coins massively perform price actions steadily and once they move in a bullish movement, alot of Profits are generated. Big whales in the space like Elon Musk, who would quote about a coin, before you know it, the coin has pumped, then when you decide to join the bullish movement of the coin, it will dump on you.

Free space
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2022, 07:31:46 PM

It will be exhausting to keep up because there are always new alts projects out in the market and you will end up constantly changing your portfolio which can be dangerous to your investment. Imo, I don't think it is wise to invest in every alts on the news. There are some news outlets that will say good things about a project just because of what they will get in return and not because the project deserves such praises.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: