Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:00:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️SYFΣR NΣTWORK⚡️ - Anonymous Smart Contracts | DeFi | Homomorphic Encryption |  (Read 317 times)
italocoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 06:37:17 PM

Official Website  ||   Source Code  ||  Block Explorer  ||  BUY SYFER  

About the SYFER Network

Syfer.network (SYFR) is an anonymous cryptocurrency Smart Contracts Platform. Utilizing bleeding edge Homomorphic Encryption as a Layer 1 solution.

http://Syfer.network (SYFR) is an anonymous cryptocurrency Smart Contracts Platform. Utilizing bleeding edge Homomorphic Encryption as a Layer 1 solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RafaelRS

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:09:41 PM

Great!!!
Bacardi Toni

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:31:22 PM

I will follow the development with interest
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 08:46:24 PM

Some questions that I would like to ask you:

• I see you say your block time is 18s but analyzing the block explorer the blocks seem to be 60s apart?
  • Looking at the block explorer it refers to Coinbase with a number of coins, but I do not see Syfer listed on Coinbase?
  • Circulating supply is 159m in the block explorer but at block 648646 @ 3.3 circulating supply should have been around 2.1m?
  • You say coding contracts will be easier than Solidity, but you don't say anywhere what the language is in which the contracts will be written
  • If contracts will be private, how will people be able to scrutinize it and for it to be auditable?
  • So you perhaps have a whitepaper to explain how you are going to implement all these things you mention?
SYFERTEAM

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 09:04:09 PM

Some questions that I would like to ask you:

• I see you say your block time is 18s but analyzing the block explorer the blocks seem to be 60s apart?
  • Looking at the block explorer it refers to Coinbase with a number of coins, but I do not see Syfer listed on Coinbase?
  • Circulating supply is 159m in the block explorer but at block 648646 @ 3.3 circulating supply should have been around 2.1m?
  • You say coding contracts will be easier than Solidity, but you don't say anywhere what the language is in which the contracts will be written
  • If contracts will be private, how will people be able to scrutinize it and for it to be auditable?
  • So you perhaps have a whitepaper to explain how you are going to implement all these things you mention?

Hey there I'm a mod on the telegram.
The Project is going through a rebrand and upgrade. Once main net goes live and tradeogre performs the swap them we will release the new explorer with updated numbers. Currently holders are moving to the exchange in anticipation of the swap.

The language is DVMBASIC it is explained in the GitHub documentation but I will be sure to make some graphics to better explain this thanks for the feedback

Contracts are private by default but can be viewed publicly if the owner chooses to do so to allow auditability for example.

White paper is being currently written out.

I hope some of that helps. Feel free to reach out on telegram as well.
dillony

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 12:49:08 AM

Lmao. Copy of Dero codes and no mention anywhere? How laughable.
SYFERTEAM

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 01:30:28 AM

Yes we forked from Dero. We have been completely transparent about it on our telegram since day 1. where our community mostly communicates. Our GitHub still has just the base code and changes we've put out. We have not launched main net yet. Ill make sure it's communicated better in subsequent posts on here and in the github as well.   Thanks for the feedback!
tangsoup

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 04:15:01 AM

Nice, I've got some Dero I bought at like $1. I just picked up some SYFR too. If this does even a few cents it will be awesome.  Cool brand btw I like the colors. Keep up the good work hopefully we see something cool 😎
slekkus

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 10:44:10 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 11:04:46 AM by slekkus

Yes we forked from Dero. We have been completely transparent about it on our telegram since day 1. where our community mostly communicates. Our GitHub still has just the base code and changes we've put out. We have not launched main net yet. Ill make sure it's communicated better in subsequent posts on here and in the github as well.   Thanks for the feedback!

You are aware that Dero's current code license does not permit you to fork for commercial use?
So how can you _legally_ clone Dero project and sell your coins?

Caveat emptor for anyone buying this.
SYFERTEAM

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 04:30:01 PM

Yes we forked from Dero. We have been completely transparent about it on our telegram since day 1. where our community mostly communicates. Our GitHub still has just the base code and changes we've put out. We have not launched main net yet. Ill make sure it's communicated better in subsequent posts on here and in the github as well.   Thanks for the feedback!

You are aware that Dero's current code license does not permit you to fork for commercial use?
So how can you _legally_ clone Dero project and sell your coins?

Caveat emptor for anyone buying this.

Actually it's completely free to use for research purposes. It's only licensed for commercial use.

We aren't a commercial entity and have zero for profit models for us as a team we don't even have a team wallet. Any coins we have are gotten at market rate and we don't have any intention of selling them..

I know it's a complicated idea to understand these days that people would work on a project without the intention of making it commercial and selling it but that doesn't change the facts.

We are not a commercial entity and have zero intentions.of selling he code for commercial purposes. I hope that clears some things up for you. Cheers!
dillony

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 04:15:24 AM

probably you would want to double check with your lawyers again. as long if your project generate rewards and those rewards are available on exchanges then it falls under the umbrella of "Commercial".
tangsoup

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 04:46:49 AM

Cool project.  I will watch for developments
travdamav

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:34:19 AM

sup guys its Travis from the chat. figured id make an account and join here as well. keep up the good work! this forum reminds me of the 90's!
SYFERTEAM

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 06:34:06 AM

sup guys its Travis from the chat. figured id make an account and join here as well. keep up the good work! this forum reminds me of the 90's!

Hey Travis! Welcome!  Thanks for participating. How's those stickers coming? Lol
travdamav

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 05:02:56 PM

Actually made some pretty cool die cut ones. I will message you on tg

thanks for the welcome!
tangsoup

View Profile
March 15, 2022, 06:53:02 PM

How can I get stickers? Do I join another group or something? I do not have this coin yet but I see buy wall growing on tradeogre  Will you have more exchanges?
SYFERTEAM

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 11:54:53 PM

How can I get stickers? Do I join another group or something? I do not have this coin yet but I see buy wall growing on tradeogre  Will you have more exchanges?

We will try and have some cool updates soon. Join the TG and keep up to date. We're working on things  don't worry Smiley
travdamav

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 12:48:51 AM

hit me up in the tg chat. ill put you on the list for demo stuff.
tangsoup

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 05:09:17 PM

Thanks I am in there now!
travdamav

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 02:32:48 PM

awesome! I think theres some meme contests and stuff coming soon too I read. Got a bunch of stickers done so ill finally be sharing those too!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: