Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What stable coin are you into?  (Read 440 times)
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:58:05 PM

There’s really nothing much, they are all good and it all goes down to what you decide to choose for yourself. The teen with BUSD is that it is owned by one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges which is Binance.com, and that has made it an attractive coin for most of the cryptocurrency investors and traders.

For the fact that it belongs to one of the biggest exchanges in the world, if not the biggest, a lot of people are more likely to consider it because they are trading on binance.com and would prefer to make use of a stable coin that belongs to the exchange so that they can get some perks that comes with it, like discounts on trading fees and other things like that.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:35:13 PM

Between BUSD and DAI stable coin which one would you prefer and why? One is centralised and the other is decentralized is there anything else?.

I think BUSD is better than DAI, because I believe that Binance is the best right now, so Busd is my best choice over other stablecoins. and BUSD has better volume than DAI. BUSD is a product of Binance so that makes me sure for now to use BUSD as a repository of my assets in stablecoins. and BUSD has lower transaction fees than DAI.

hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 08:09:38 PM

Between BUSD and DAI stable coin which one would you prefer and why? One is centralised and the other is decentralized is there anything else?.

I think BUSD is better than DAI, because I believe that Binance is the best right now, so Busd is my best choice over other stablecoins. and BUSD has better volume than DAI. BUSD is a product of Binance so that makes me sure for now to use BUSD as a repository of my assets in stablecoins. and BUSD has lower transaction fees than DAI.
BUSD is better in terms of stability. Its also has a bright future which means that, it's good to bagged as many as possible for long term. BUSD works with the dollar currency and it is centralized because it is owned by top exchange, Binance. It's definitely going to pump in the future, long term investment is the best. As for DAI, is decentralized currency and also a stable coin. It was built on the Ethereum network. Ethereum gas fees are extremely high when it comes to transactions. I prefer BUSD because it's gas fees is lower and it maintain the stability of the market value.

Free space
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: