Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TradingView Premium || Track All Markets || Accessible Only to You & 100% Unused  (Read 411 times)
Schiphol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Seller Since 2018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2022, 03:09:20 PM

Help us grow, support us on Bitcointalk

Thank you for believing in us, supporting us, and joining the Schiphol Family

We appreciate you!

>>>> !!!!!!!!!! My Online Hours on Bitcointalk !!!!!!!!!! <<<<

I will be online every day at
10:30 AM - 15:00 PM
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Always on hours
22:30 PM - 03:00 AM

Dubai - United Arab Emirates (GMT+4)

Search Google: Dubai Time

Go to this website: https://time.is/Dubai

Charts that move markets

Whether you'd like to simply look up the latest stock price or analyze price patterns with lengthy scripts — we got you covered.

What's TradingView?
We're a charting platform and social network used by 30M+ traders and investors worldwide to spot opportunities across global markets.

#1 Traders and investors who visit us every month
4.9 Top website in the world when it comes to all things investing
8M+ Finance app-wise, no one else is more loved
Custom scripts and ideas shared by our users.

GOAT APP!! Pinky promise!!
Try the TradingView, and you'll see it's 100% Worth it. I've been trading for a couple of years and wanted to increase volume and prediction accuracy, which delivers!! Solid and help me stick to my plan, with many indicators like ZScore and Ichimoku alerts!! Just what I needed. I made about $2k ROI in under 24 hours of having the app with the crypto trading charts. They have every crypto pair imaginable with competent and instant quotes populated from all the major exchanges. So f'ing cool. Great job, TradingView!! I can see how much time I'm going to save now, too, probably hours each day, as I now have tools to enhance my intuition. I'll probably be going with the premium or pro plan ultimately (middle tier with 20 indicators per chart), but I made that much money in one day with the basic plan. Unbelievable. This is def a real review. BOOM

In a nutshell, we're where the world charts, chats, and trades markets.
Over 30 million people use our social network and supercharged super charts to make better, brighter decisions when they trade.
Download the TradingView app to access charts, alerts, advanced watchlists, plus discuss the latest trends with other traders and much, much more.

World-leading charts
A trader's rite of passage charts power insight. Millions use ours to make better decisions in the markets. The TradingView charts work on any device and outperform many desktop trading platforms. You'll be able to search for stocks, currencies, cryptos, futures, CFDs, and more. A wide range of drawing tools (like Gann Fans and Elliott Waves) and technical indicators will also help you analyze price action.

Watchlist what matters
Keep track of all your beloved stocks and currency pairs with our highly-customizable watchlists. Use them to see real-time price updates and be the first to know what's moving in the markets – wherever you happen to be.

Data. Data. Data,
Gain access to real-time market data from US, Europe, Russia, and Asia exchanges. Hundreds of thousands of financial symbols from 90+ exchanges are at your fingertips. Unless you have incredibly niche interests, you'll find what you're looking for.

Never trade alone again
Unleash your creativity onto the world markets by being part of the largest social network for traders and investors. With thousands of ideas and live streams published daily and a near-unlimited ability to customize and broadcast your analysis, start building your following today.

Always at your fingertips
Our secure and reliable cloud-based infrastructure means you'll always have access to the world of finance 24/7. No unexpected downtime at a critical trading moment ever again.

Technical analysis, done right
Our platform comes with hundreds of pre-built studies, 50+ intelligent drawing tools, and a set of tools for in-depth market analysis, covering the most popular trading concepts.

100+ pre-built most popular indicators
    100,000+ community-built indicators
    50+ smart drawing tools
    Volume Profile indicators
    Candlestick patterns recognition
    Multi-timeframe analysis

Unmissable alerts
Trading alerts were never this powerful, flexible, and easy to use. Cloud-based, available on any device, and powered by the Pine Script — all the bells and whistles go off — so you'll never miss a trade (unless you're taking downtime in a deep cave).

Alerts for every device
    12 alert conditions
    Alerts on price, indicators & strategies
    Pine Script alerts
    Push & webhook notifications

Comprehensive financial analysis
An extensive volume of fundamental data for all major stock exchanges.

100+ fundamental fields and ratios
    Financial statements
    Valuation analysis
    Historical data you can apply right on the chart
    Worldwide coverage

PLEASE NOTE
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of TradingView's services and features.

How much does the TradingView subscription cost to buy directly from TradingView?
The cost of using the TradingView Pro is $15 for a month.
The cost of using the TradingView Pro+ is $30 for a month.
The cost of using the TradingView Premium is $60 for a month.

Subscriptions cost to buy directly from TradingView:
- 1-month TradingView Pro subscription for $15 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 1-month TradingView Pro+ subscription for $30 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 1-month TradingView Premium subscription for $60 (or the equivalent in local currency)

- 3-month TradingView Pro subscription for $45 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 3-month TradingView Pro+ subscription for $90 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 3-month TradingView Premium subscription for $180 (or the equivalent in local currency)

- 6-month TradingView Pro subscription for $90 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 6-month TradingView Pro+ subscription for $180 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 6-month TradingView Premium subscription for $360 (or the equivalent in local currency)

- 12-month TradingView Pro subscription for $180 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-month TradingView Pro+ subscription for $360 (or the equivalent in local currency)
- 12-month TradingView Premium subscription for $720 (or the equivalent in local currency)

TradingView
Price Start From

$5

Payment Methods:
PayPal + CashApp + Venmo + LTC + BTC + ETH + Bitcoin Cash + USDT + WMZ [WebMoney]
Any Available Coin on Binance or Coinbase.

My Contact Information
Please write to me when contacting;
It's me [ Your Bitcointalk Username ] From Bitcointalk

My Only Discord Account
Schiphol#4148

HERE'S THE IMPORTANT PART.
Adding your buddy via Discord Tag requires 3 key parts. Make sure you enter their:
1. Full Username (This is case sensitive!)
2. "#" character
3. Discord Tag (4 digits/Number)
Once you've done that, You'll either get a green message telling you your request was successfully sent or a red message telling you something didn't work. If the request didn't send properly, please double-check all the steps and enter it again!

My Only WhatsApp Business Account
+1 (530) 208-0815

My Only Telegram Account
https://t.me/schipholshopping

01. Download and install an official Telegram App from either their Google Play Store & Apple App Store, depending on what phone/tablet or PC/Mac you use or visit Telegram.org to download the app for your desired platform.
02. Once installed, copy and paste my Official Telegram ID: @schipholshopping into a search box at the top to search for my profile, then click on my profile to message me.

Terms And Conditions:
1. Contact me on Telegram, WhatsApp, Discord
2. Pay the desired amount
3. Receive your account
- No Refunds
- I check everything before selling.
- You receive an account instantly after payment. Never having to wait.
- I only trade my own personal accounts obtained, I don't resell like other sellers.
- Please be patient if I fail to respond on time; we all have a personal life to care for.

Proof of Account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mp1604

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2022, 07:44:09 PM

Talking on telegram
secure7qe

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2023, 06:46:02 AM

be aware

****he is 100% scam*****

1.he tell he is dubai but he use usa +1 number
2.he use some fake picture about his customer exprience
3.he have a bad support if you ask him a question he cant answer (because he is scam) he starting to call you silly idiot and such as thing (the thing scammer always do)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: