Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:00:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if you want to get rich get VITE coin?  (Read 419 times)
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 03:07:14 AM

A commenter used this expression while reading Crypto currency comments today(if you want to get rich get VITE coin?). It did not interest me much, but as far as I can see, there is really a pumping and it is on the rise by 25% right now.

Do you think this crypto can make a serious splash? I look forward to your valuable comments.
Seems like you take it seriously ? then why not share here in which the comment has made so we can dig a little to find what is the intention behind that post?
we already knew that there are so many Shill account created here as paid material for new project that will end up mostly as scam or a Pump and Dump currency.

and since it pumped 25% , then let if be there for another week and we will see if that is totally a worth to invest or another hyped project .

Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:18:46 AM

They are simply attracting out noob financial backers and voracious ones to get in and on the time that the worth had ascended then that is the time they would be. To get rich then purchase bitcoin, that is the thing you will hear from us. I'm taking how frail the essential of this coin as the best thing to look at whether this coin can support for long haul after the siphon or not.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Irazzzta

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 05:19:35 AM

in my opinion, there is a possibility that VITE coin can make you rich. because nothing is impossible in crypto world. however it depends on the development of the project and product. I have some VITE coins in my wallet, hopefully it can be an investment for the future
There’s nothing wrong to expect to become rich here, especially if you invested a lot of money here but if you are just holding small portion of it, there’s no way for you to become rich even if it multiplied by 100. Well, consistency is the key to become rich, don’t just buy one coin but many as much as possible especially the top coins.
I agree with you that consistency is the key to getting rich. For the number of coins held, whether large or small, it will have an effect if the coins we hold increase in price. let's take an example if we had 100 ETH 7 years ago, today that 100 ETH will make us rich.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:09:12 AM

VITE has managed to hold the $0.045 level and there could be another bounce after that. However, this expectation is quickly refuted by falling to 713th place in the ranking.
ranking does not signify about the success of the reputation of the coin , because there are lower ranking currencies that making its way up while we are not noticing the increase.
and I don't see any good future about this coin .
Rank mostly matters mate because with this the currencies can be shown their movement and how far they can go.
if the coin maintain its lower position then this means the possibilities of increasing or at least the future is not getting nearer .

I love seeing coins that made its step in rank at least one ahead or 2 per week because with those it shows how reliable and how worth my trust for holding .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:29:58 AM

if you want to get rich get VITE coin?
Don't give any investment advice to get rich. This way of spreading the project will not help you generate long-term income. The hype will keep you stuck with that information. There are some people who say that they will be rich if they don't invest in crypto Smiley and, of course, I see everything for a reason, so whether you are rich or not depends on you.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:54:02 AM

Don't give any investment advice to get rich. This way of spreading the project will not help you generate long-term income. The hype will keep you stuck with that information. There are some people who say that they will be rich if they don't invest in crypto Smiley and, of course, I see everything for a reason, so whether you are rich or not depends on you.
it is obvious that His main intention here is to Boost that project in which long time silent and almost died .

and this is not the project that I mostly check or enter because the way it was advertised is cheap and looks like no funds backing up at all.

They are simply attracting out noob financial backers and voracious ones to get in and on the time that the worth had ascended then that is the time they would be. To get rich then purchase bitcoin, that is the thing you will hear from us. I'm taking how frail the essential of this coin as the best thing to look at whether this coin can support for long haul after the siphon or not.
of course it is the noob are mostly targeted by those as they are the easy victim if seeking for best result .

ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 11:39:17 PM

True. No financial advice engaged here.If you like the coin, you can buy.When the project was good, people automatically buy from exchanges. Vite coin  had potential over trading, even they had a crypto wallets in it.The only way to get new investors by doing of digital marketing. It's only way to get good amount of real and potential traders. All need to learn  about cryptocurrency before investments.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 08:22:36 AM

if someone knows it, there will be many new rich people, unfortunately his words cannot be accounted for. it all comes back to our own analysis, if we believe then feel free to invest in vite. but don't let us invest because of what other people say, he also doesn't know for sure in the future. The thing that makes us greedy to invest is this kind of incident. there will be a lot of greedy people but in the end it's the opposite

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 09:16:55 AM

A commenter used this expression while reading Crypto currency comments today(if you want to get rich get VITE coin?). It did not interest me much, but as far as I can see, there is really a pumping and it is on the rise by 25% right now.

Do you think this crypto can make a serious splash? I look forward to your valuable comments.
if you want to get rich don't feel easily in such  comments when it comes a project, because everyone can immediately give good feedback especially if they saw a project that making hypes..

If i were you learn how make technical analysis and what are those things that can help you to pick a good project in the space, don't trust anyone.  Be practical and be a smart investors if you want to get rich on investing crypto.!
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:04:48 AM

VITE has managed to hold the $0.045 level and there could be another bounce after that. However, this expectation is quickly refuted by falling to 713th place in the ranking.
ranking does not signify about the success of the reputation of the coin , because there are lower ranking currencies that making its way up while we are not noticing the increase.
and I don't see any good future about this coin .
Rank mostly matters mate because with this the currencies can be shown their movement and how far they can go.
if the coin maintain its lower position then this means the possibilities of increasing or at least the future is not getting nearer .

I love seeing coins that made its step in rank at least one ahead or 2 per week because with those it shows how reliable and how worth my trust for holding .
You have a point and i think it is valid to believe so yeah ranking is important as well for the currency to prove its value and support so many investors will be lured to put at least small amount inside this project , thanks for enlightenment mate really appreciated .
ymckartal (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 45

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 08:24:41 PM

Is there an abnormal movement in cryptos? Currently, Binance is giving the warning "There is an abnormality in the transactions".

VITE seems to be able to meet expectations. It has the air that can be a 40% elevation.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 04:56:09 AM

~

True. No financial advice engaged here.If you like the coin, you can buy.When the project was good, people automatically buy from exchanges. Vite coin  had potential over trading, even they had a crypto wallets in it.The only way to get new investors by doing of digital marketing. It's only way to get good amount of real and potential traders. All need to learn  about cryptocurrency before investments.
Smiley

I don't think it's as verbose as your comments.

We all clearly see it as an easy form of appeal to people. Your way of speaking really contradicts the point of view. I thought building a speculative topic and calling people to discuss it, but anyway, I don't see it as functional as you say, and we will continue to rely on our own knowledgeable people.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 08:04:35 PM

According to the 20 candlestick chart on the 3-minute chart analysis for VITE, there seems to be a resistance at $0.6. In the following hours, there may be a pumping of 35%.
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:57:37 PM

What I've heard and what's happening for VITE don't seem to match. There has been no pumping yet in the face of the comments made about this crypto. $0.06 is the resistance point for this coin.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 07:28:18 PM

A lots of shill has been going on since all this while about vite coin, although they have a nice app and solid team but I don't think that it worth the much hype being giving to it at the moment,

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
andyou1234

Activity: 986

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:41:21 PM

you are right,,, but I think it is not only Vite that has the potential to give you wealth, there are still many coins that have greater potential than Vite, for example such as Polygon(MATIC), Terra Luna, Solana, Binance, and Avalance, in addition to having large capitalization, the coin also has very strong fundamentals in the market, thus providing a great opportunity to give you a very large profit in the future.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2022, 10:23:13 PM

If you are old in dealing with cryptocurrency, you would know that this type of hype about a specific altcoin is a normal thing. Influencers are paid to promote coins in different ways both on youtube, and on social media.
The volatile nature of crypto can make you rich, also can make you poor when investing your life savings hoping to be rich soon with it.
Don't expect much from Vite. It can be on the high side, in a few days the price can be decreased tremendously. DYOR

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ymckartal (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:29:21 PM

If you are old in dealing with cryptocurrency, you would know that this type of hype about a specific altcoin is a normal thing. Influencers are paid to promote coins in different ways both on youtube, and on social media.
The volatile nature of crypto can make you rich, also can make you poor when investing your life savings hoping to be rich soon with it.
Don't expect much from Vite. It can be on the high side, in a few days the price can be decreased tremendously. DYOR

I'm not one of the crypto-rich ones, nor am I one of the poor ones. As I research, I try to analyze and share the aggressive alt coins that I have identified. There will be occasional pumping into the VITE. Maybe it won't make you rich, but it will definitely make you beautiful.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:58:40 PM

Only thing I can say, stay away from Hyped altcoin projects. No matter how good project is no one can concretely promote it "Buy X token and get rich", usually it turns out to be scam. Social media influencers should be responsible for spreading such idiot promotions but n
lack of regulation makes it hard to track.

I support what you say, it is very risky to invest in projects that promise to get rich quick. We must remember that everything to be good to be true
usually ends in a scam. I have more than 5 years studying the crypto world, if there are projects that promise profit in a short time without
a clear function, it is certain the project is a scam. Stay away from investing in new projects that we don't know well, because we should use our money
to invest in projects that we really know about. That's why I only recommend investing in popular projects, because popular projects besides having
very high demand, popular projects are also listed on many popular exchanges. This means that our opportunities to generate profits are very large,
although the profit generated is not as big as what we get when we invest in new projects, but at least the risk is much lower investing in popular coins
than investing in new projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 04:40:03 PM

Only thing I can say, stay away from Hyped altcoin projects. No matter how good project is no one can concretely promote it "Buy X token and get rich", usually it turns out to be scam. Social media influencers should be responsible for spreading such idiot promotions but n
lack of regulation makes it hard to track.
Yes, They simply speak and see wealth with blindness.  There is nothing absolute in speculation to get rich quickly… they never understood all of it is more or less risky including many active or passive factors like hacking,  rug pulls…etc most of the time they are looking for the illusion and that is the reason for the damage.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: