Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:41:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help on building a raspberyy pi 4 cluster to tuck away.  (Read 88 times)
definevalue (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 11:10:30 AM

Trying to get rPI 4 cluster but get each one of them with a 2 or 4 TB NVME stick in it. If anyone has one some experience doing one please post some pics and where you got hardware.

https://www.amazon.com/iUniker-Raspberry-Cluster-Heatsink-4-Layers/dp/B07CTG5N3V?th=1 this is what i was looking at trying to do last time i did one of these years ago it was a very ugly site to look at.
g-uid

Activity: 259
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 02:47:43 PM

Trying to get rPI 4 cluster but get each one of them with a 2 or 4 TB NVME stick in it. If anyone has one some experience doing one please post some pics and where you got hardware.

https://www.amazon.com/iUniker-Raspberry-Cluster-Heatsink-4-Layers/dp/B07CTG5N3V?th=1 this is what i was looking at trying to do last time i did one of these years ago it was a very ugly site to look at.

curious, if you don't mind sharing, what will you use the cluster for?
DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6371

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 01:15:35 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (2)

UCTRONICS makes a bunch of Pi mounting stuff. Can you be a bit more specific what you are looking for?

-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
definevalue (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 09:09:40 AM

UCTRONICS makes a bunch of Pi mounting stuff. Can you be a bit more specific what you are looking for?

-Dave

Well first i want to setup the harmony one validator node and then try a gnosis one as well. Then perhaps see about providing full nodes pre built for people who aren't aware that crypto is slowly becoming the next facebook of data aggregation just now its your trading data. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: