Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:33:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WunderTrading – trading automation platform  (Read 133 times)
wunderbit (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2022, 11:19:56 AM

WunderTrading is a platform that provides services with automated crypto-trading, social trading, and portfolio management. On our platform, you can create fully autonomous cryptocurrency trading robots based on TradingView strategies, trade manually using our advanced Trading Terminal, or follow other more experienced traders and earn passive crypto income. Thanks to the state-of-the-art engine powering WunderTrading and its intuitive interface both novice investors and professional traders will be able to extract maximum value from using our platform.

We provide you with an opportunity to manage several exchange accounts from one place. After connecting your exchange subaccounts via API, you will be able to copy your trades to those accounts with a click of a button. We also calculate and display your trading statistics in the Dashboard so that you can keep track of your profits and trade more efficiently. You can attract followers to your account, who will be automatically copy-trading your trades, or, instead, follow other users yourself from the Marketplace.

WunderTrading stands above its competitors thanks to the wide range of trading features we offer. On our platform, you can natively set up Stop-loss and Take-profit targets for your strategies, as well as use the Swing trade and Trailing-stop functionality. Thanks to the integration with TradingView, you can implement different trading algorithms and technical indicators into your bots. You can also create DCA and Spread-trading strategies using our special built-in Terminals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 10:23:33 AM

Recent update changes:

• Spread Trading Terminal
• Pause function for the bot
• Infrastructure Update
• Access to the platform from Germany is restored.
• Filters for the Positions tab
• Sorting in the live Positions tab by column Last updated
Husires
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1284

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2022, 02:05:39 PM

I have read a lot of bad comments/reviews on trustpilot.com and did not find any response from you, has the platform been developed? Most of the comments talk about problems in programming. https://www.trustpilot.com/review/wunderbit.co?stars=1

The platform is full of bugs

this system does not execute trades well !!

WunderLand is a Bit Stuffed.
I am a minority here, I have had serious reliability issues, false orders being sent out, API's that fail and trades that I did not initiate selling coins in an uptrend. I lost 75% of what I made overnight.

Let me remind you that the platform was hacked before and the hacker was able to execute a lot of buy orders for currencies with low capacities.(P&D)

I understand that hacks do happen, but for a hack to go on for hours and nobody responds, it shows that this platform is probably run by 1-2 people, wunderbit claim to have 10k clients, which means they earn a large amount of money and yet don't hire enough staff to be available 24/7, in fact

Can we know or prove the number of the working group currently?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
March 18, 2022, 12:26:47 PM

The above comment made me think if there really exists proper way to trade when it comes to the automated trading. I was reading through forums old and famous bots like gunbot which seems to be disappeared in thin air out of nowhere but I think over the time automatic trading fails. There is no way one can be hundred % sure about the bot executing our orders at right time and be able to take the profits at right time?

The margin of error is huge. Moreover with the current volatility rate I’m not sure how bots algo works and they can be certain than graph is gonna go up and come down in the current trade cycle.

Hope so you will get some positive vouch for this.
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2022, 04:42:09 PM

✨What's new in the update?

New exchanges integrated:
• OKX Futures
• OKX Swaps
• FTX.US is back

New features:
• "Move to breakeven". This feature will allow you to set up the % target, after which the SL of the position will be moved to the average entry price of the strategy.
• "Keep My Position Open" (Spot exchange only) - When enabled this feature will monitor the strategy on the spot market even if the TP or SL is not set. Therefore the strategy will not be changed to completed straight after the opening.
• The DCA parameters: DCA order volume multiplier (1-10x) and DCA order price deviation multiplier can now be set as decimals and not the whole number.
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 02:43:14 PM

We are pleased to announce a Trading Competition together with OKX exchange!

* Trade Spot, Futures or Swaps.
* Prize Pool: $10k
* The Tournament starts at 00:00 UTC on the 1st of April 2022, and it will end at 24:00 UTC on the 30th of April 2022.

https://wundertrading.com/en/okx-tournament-2022
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 11:35:17 AM

NEW Ethereum Trading Bot for OKX!

Long Term investment bot for OKX exchange which will work on spot or margin trading pairs will always follow the trend.

https://help.wundertrading.com/en/articles/6096596-long-term-eth-trading-bot-for-okx
eviaseitz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:06:04 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2022, 03:17:52 AM by eviaseitz

The platform is full of bugs, It looks good at first glance, but it has a lot of issues.
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 03:22:30 PM

September update – New features of WunderTrading

Arbitrage Trading is now live. We have extended the Spread Trading (now known as Spreads & Arbitrage). Traders can now choose any 2 exchanges and any pair on each of those. By Trading an Arbitrade pair traders essentially create a cross-exchange synthetic trading pair, which can be used either for Arbitrage trading or even more sophisticated Spread Trading.

Custom source signal. Traders can now send bot signals from private instances.

Unrealized PnL in $ added to Dashboard (Profit and Loss section).

LIVE DCA Positions now show how many entries the strategy has made.

Fixed amount trading is now supported by all Spot and Derivatives exchanges.

Copy-trading updates:

• copy-trading results (PnL in $) for each copy trader's API profile are now available. You can find these stats in the "Manage copy-trading" > "copy-trader" tab

• copy-traders must meet the minimum capital requirement set by the Trader before they can subscribe and start following the trader.

• copy-traders can now copy the trading size

• Traders can now clearly see the pricing that they set for each bot or API profile in the "Manage Copy Trading" tab (new column "Price")
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 03:32:02 PM

Wunder DCA Bot❗️

✅ This crypto trading bot is using the DCA trading strategy to outperform the bear market and make your money work. With careful money management, this is an ideal crypto bot to generate passive income.

✅ For entry, we evaluate the maximum and minimum levels for a given period that you can adjust in the script. The bot enters when the price rebounds from the specified levels. For the exit, the bot will use the take profit percentage that you will specify in settings.

Wunder DCA Bot  👉 https://help.wundertrading.com/en/articles/6655248-wunder-dca-bot
wunderbit (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 07:41:39 PM

MEGA SALE is LIVE !!! 50% off all annual subscriptions! Don’t Miss!!
wundertrading.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: