Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:24:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: As big as binance in the future  (Read 665 times)
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1684

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 04:53:12 PM

One of the another big exchange like Binance is FTX , Kucoin , OKK .you can take a look in FTX token FTT , Gate.io token GT , OKK token OKB these token can pump like BNB in in the future...

All exchange coins without exception have good prospects for increasing the price, but they will all be different, since much depends on the exchange itself, which is the issuer of this coin. But we can say for sure that none of these coins will reach the level of BNB, which is not only an exchange coin, but also the main coin of the BSC blockchain.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:09:55 PM

What are the crypto exchanges that have the chances of becoming big as binance exchange some day? I need up to three crypto exchanges coin or tokens to add to my long term crypto portfolio.
OK, I will recommend 3 coins that I think are good in terms of price and fundamentals,
first you can choose Huobi Token, HT is already in the top 100 coinmarketcap, and indeed this coin is still undervalued,
so it is highly recommended to buy,

secondly there is CRO, yes you know CRO is very global, the Fundamentals of this project are unquestionable,
and lastly, FTX Token, of course there is no doubt, just buy and hold

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:34:54 PM

The branch is currently one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency traders and is known as a preferred exchange for investors. It has gained popularity mainly due to the potential cryptocurrency listing and the security features of the associated users' assets. In my opinion, kuCoin has the potential to emerge as a potential cryptocurrency exchange. There are also a number of cryptocurrency exchanges with good trading volume and liquidity.

mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:31:43 PM

What are the crypto exchanges that have the chances of becoming big as binance exchange some day? I need up to three crypto exchanges coin or tokens to add to my long term crypto portfolio.
OK, I will recommend 3 coins that I think are good in terms of price and fundamentals,
first you can choose Huobi Token, HT is already in the top 100 coinmarketcap, and indeed this coin is still undervalued,
so it is highly recommended to buy,

secondly there is CRO, yes you know CRO is very global, the Fundamentals of this project are unquestionable,
and lastly, FTX Token, of course there is no doubt, just buy and hold
HT & FTX both of undoubtedly great exchanges coins if considering after BNB & KCS. Because those are created from two big popular exchanges. I think CRO is still now underrated coin as i have seen it’s daily trading volume seems a bit lower though it’s one of the top ranking coin in Coinmarketcap.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MidNite36

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 05:50:37 PM

I doubt there will ever be an exchange as good as Binance one day, Kucoin is very close but still lacks what CZ has in his head, that man is one of a kind but the way things are looking right now it seems like dex will rule the future of exchange, why not go for pancake swap and uni swap?.
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 08:37:22 PM

The only one that I can advice for is FTX. If it continues the ways it doing currently, we will be seeing a huge exchange in the future. You just have to check it out to confirm yourself, so many features that will make you even prefer using it. Not a bad idea holding some if it's token.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
Oasisman

Activity: 2618
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 09:05:11 PM

No exchange can be as good as Binance exchange and Binance isn't even perfect too I'm sure that there are exchanges other than Binance that offers better feature than Binance even if it's a small improvement over what Binance has to offer, everything has it's flaws no matter how perfect they seem.

I think you're missing the point right here my friend.
The OP did not state something about being a good or a perfect exchange. His question was "what crypto exchange has the potential to become as big as Binance in the future?"
because he wants to expand the range of profit probability of his portfolio. He's not actually looking for a perfect features of an exchange. 
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:41:19 PM

The only one that I can advice for is FTX. If it continues the ways it doing currently, we will be seeing a huge exchange in the future. You just have to check it out to confirm yourself, so many features that will make you even prefer using it. Not a bad idea holding some if it's token.
There is no doubt in FTX, because the FTX exchange really has a very good development, the volume continues to grow,
you can even say FTX is the biggest exchange after Binance, there is potential in this coin, but unfortunately when compared to Binance,
FTX is still far behind it, maybe if the FTX developers have something new to make Binance compete,
then I believe FTX can be an option other than Binance.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 01:36:30 PM

GMT I think is a good coin for you to add to your personal portfolio. because this coin has a lot of potential that I see right now. please check
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/stepn
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 01:49:28 PM

I'd use the google search engine and has been found this
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/cryptocurrency/best-crypto-exchanges/

Not that far but Kraken and crypto.com is been very close to Binance at this time. It was to know the tough competition with these exchanges but as long as Binance will sustain and even improve its services, no other exchanges could surpass them.

The majority are expecting much from Binance that we could presume that majority of the traders will still vote for this exchange than the others.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SUPERSAIAN
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 02:06:42 PM

There are many stock markets that are on the rise right now. Many users here have said the names of these exchanges and they are right. Especially FTX and KuCoin exchanges are the ones that have come to the fore with their names recently. I remember they performed well last April's upswing. Tokens of these exchanges. I don't know how right it is to expect a rise like the same binance. It's a risk you take, of course I respect it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 08:29:10 PM

I think there are many big crypto exchanges and you can look for them on coinmarketcap because there you can find the best crypto exchanges based on exchange score, volume and others. but in my opinion the best exchanges right now after binance are Kucoin and Huobi Global because they both have the most fiat support. and I think fiat really influences visitors to trade in it.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 06:39:17 PM

I think there are many big crypto exchanges and you can look for them on coinmarketcap because there you can find the best crypto exchanges based on exchange score, volume and others. but in my opinion the best exchanges right now after binance are Kucoin and Huobi Global because they both have the most fiat support. and I think fiat really influences visitors to trade in it.
Yeah, there are so many big cryptocurrency exchanges, but do they even have a chance at beating Binance? I do know that Kucoin and Huobi are big exchanges, but they don’t seem to me like they would come out as the number one exchange in the market anytime in the future.

Binance has kind of sealed itself as the number one exchange. Coinbase is another huge exchange, but it doesn’t have a coin, except for the shares you can buy. There are other top exchanges there is in the market such as Gemini, and Kraken. They are all pretty good, but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t see them taking that top position anytime soon.

NicNacCoin

Activity: 1302
Merit: 451

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:11:38 PM

Binance is currently the largest exchange site among the top exchanges coin. We know that Binance is one of the few exchanges in the world.An exchange that has the potential to grow like Binance
Kucoin
FTX
OKX

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:21:12 AM

How do we even know that? What if there would just be another really good exchange that would come out in the future and become bigger than every other exchanges ? You just don’t know it. It’s just like Binance came out of nowhere and became a huge exchange . One thing for sure is that if a new exchange with a chance of beating the current exchanges comes out in the future, it wouldn’t release a token immediately.

So, you’d still have a good chance at getting on it. For now, Binance still stays the number one and it’s the only thing I’m recommending and nothing else.
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 08:37:39 AM

crypto.com
FTX
byte
There are a lot of good and potential exchanges like Binance, and I have very good experience with them myself. In addition, recently, they often have preferential programs for new users to attract customers, which really draws users.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:18:15 PM

How do we even know that? What if there would just be another really good exchange that would come out in the future and become bigger than every other exchanges ? You just don’t know it. It’s just like Binance came out of nowhere and became a huge exchange . One thing for sure is that if a new exchange with a chance of beating the current exchanges comes out in the future, it wouldn’t release a token immediately.

So, you’d still have a good chance at getting on it. For now, Binance still stays the number one and it’s the only thing I’m recommending and nothing else.
It always comes out of death of another exchange. I remember that when mt.gox died, cryptsy came out of that successfully and suddenly it became the biggest one, when that died poloniex and bittrex came out after that and became big. However, those two didn't die, and yet Binance still managed to be big because at the time they offered 50% affiliate, they don't offer that high right now but that was a good reason.

I agree that any other exchange could grow huge right now again, it just needs a ton of money to do marketing, a good website, offer amazing features, and have affiliate at 50% for a while and it could still beat Binance, I wouldn't be shocked if someone can.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 09:14:41 PM

There are many stock markets that are on the rise right now. Many users here have said the names of these exchanges and they are right. Especially FTX and KuCoin exchanges are the ones that have come to the fore with their names recently. I remember they performed well last April's upswing. Tokens of these exchanges. I don't know how right it is to expect a rise like the same binance. It's a risk you take, of course I respect it.
I will always mention Kucoin and FTX along side binance but binance has produced the highest numbers of exchange visitors because of other provision like the fiat to crypro trade, staking of different types of coins, crowdfund through IEO, P2P with many currencies, awareness in all communities with a trader and advertisement in sports etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 09:17:38 PM

There are many CEX tokens besides BNB, but they don't have the same advantages that BNB has, because BNB is not just a coin from their platform,
they create an ecosystem in it, this is the specialty, but if you insist on investing other than Binance, I suggest you invest in KCS or from Kucoin,
because this coin also has good potential in the future.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Maestro75

Activity: 1946
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2022, 09:23:01 PM

I would pay attention to DEX exchanges, they are more decentralized and convenient, just a few clicks and you can trade with one wallet, add liquidity, stake, farm and also play games and much more. These are such as: Uniswap, Sushiswap, PancakeSwap.

This is what we should be looking at and away from centralised exchanges. Decentralised exchanges can give Binance exchange a good competition in time to come and not another centralised exchange. Look at the so many exciting things we can do on DEX and yet we can still keep our privacy. It costs no KYC to have a Dex account. Trading is instant on them as orders get fill unlike in cex where we wait for orders to get filled. And in most of the centralised exchanges there are bots trading and giving fake trade volumes.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: