Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1$ per day crypto investment plan any good ?  (Read 1905 times)
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 04:41:36 PM

Is 1$ investment in crypto every day enough?

You can use bitcoin dollar cost averaging to https://dcabtc.com/ and see yourself whether it's profitable for you or not. I haven't tried DCA but in theory it looks a perfect thing. All you need is consistency to follow this technique i.e. investing a certain amount per day.
DCA works best if you accumulate btc for longer period of time , it's not suited for short duration. Check the above calculator.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 05:29:33 PM

Is 1$ investment in crypto every day enough? I'm making up to 10$ per day and I don't want something that will tie me down financially since I have other things I'm using the money for aka responsibilities so all I can afford is 1$ per day, also is BTC the best option with this 1$ per day?
Why daily?
Is there any reason why you've designed your investment package to take a daily pattern?

Yeah, you earn $10 a day fron what is contained in OP but still, that doesn't mean you can't design a package that could be weekly based. It's your design for sure and you should stick with what is archiveable although, I was hoping it should assume a weekly design to minimise the charges that might follow in cause of your transacting. Its still going to be $1 but multipled by x7 or your number of working days.

As much as a $ might seem small tooat persons, i try not to see it that way so long as, your piling up some Sats.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 06:38:46 PM

Is 1$ investment in crypto every day enough? I'm making up to 10$ per day and I don't want something that will tie me down financially since I have other things I'm using the money for aka responsibilities so all I can afford is 1$ per day, also is BTC the best option with this 1$ per day?

1$/day, so that amounts to around $365/year on investment on cryptocurrencies. I guess that the returns would be relatively profitable on your end especially that the value of cryptocurrencies are inflationary by nature. Though you have to clarify in which "cryptocurrency" you are referring to. If you mean by investing 1$/day in BTC, then you are at least HODLing for long-term which would be considered profitable on your end.

If you aim on diversifying your portfolio by investing into other cryptocurrencies, then you may also profit but this also depends on which altcoin you are focusing on.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 05:19:34 PM

1$/day, so that amounts to around $365/year on investment on cryptocurrencies. I guess that the returns would be relatively profitable on your end especially that the value of cryptocurrencies are inflationary by nature. Though you have to clarify in which "cryptocurrency" you are referring to. If you mean by investing 1$/day in BTC, then you are at least HODLing for long-term which would be considered profitable on your end.

If you aim on diversifying your portfolio by investing into other cryptocurrencies, then you may also profit but this also depends on which altcoin you are focusing on.

Yah choosing the right altcoin and investing such amount, might bring more profits than getting profits from Bitcoin by investing the same amount in it. But yes its much safe enough to the new ones to invest in bitcoin. Long term investment would certainly bring more profits so better to go for it. Always a small investment would one day be piled up more and can easily see a profit.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Cookdata

Activity: 938
Merit: 876

Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 05:12:35 AM

This might have worked in the past and I can see some threads as recommendation but I don't know why no one is talking about how you intend to buy 1$ worth of Bitcoin today especially now that bitcoin price is high. Do you intend to use an exchange or buy from p2p, either of the two will be possible as most exchanges will require you to buy at least $10 worth of Bitcoin and p2p has their terms and conditions for trades.
My little advice, save up the dollar bills and buy at every sum of $10 or $20, keep doing that until you reach your desire quantity.

maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 12:19:12 PM
Merited by d3nz (1)

Investing with $1 per day is not easy because it requires consistency always to use $1 to buy the same coin for a certain time. It must be tough, but I'm sure you can do it if you really have a strong will.

I think it is quite difficult for the choice of coins because you use very limited funds to invest. But that doesn't mean you can't because you can still choose coins that you can make as your investment.

You can choose bitcoin and start investing $1 per day, and don't stop until you reach your desired timeframe. I have a suggestion for you. Maybe you can invest once a week where you can collect $ 1, and if it is calculated in a week, that means you can collect around $ 6-$ 7 and that you can use to invest. So you will invest every week and not every day, which will not be too difficult for you. What may seem difficult is setting aside $1 per day to collect for a week and then using it to invest.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 09:53:51 PM

Still a good way to start a crypto journey, as little as one dollar is it can make a fortune If stored into bitcoin everyday for long term, it's possible only if you believe it's possible I wish the best and I hope you will come back here and drop good news about this later.
If he keeps that $1 a day, he actually needs more years to have a good return.
And I believe this sayings "more capital, more profit", that is why I encourage the OP to increase it and if possible he can make $5 a day, that was really satisfying enough. However, we don't have to push ourselves then if that $1 is the only money we could take to risk, as I don't like sacrificing our need just for this seek coz it wasn't a healthy idea nymore.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
FirmWars

Activity: 229
Merit: 79

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:47:13 PM

How do you plan to do this because 1$ per day is 30$ per month you can't be using 1$ per day to buy coins without gas fee, it's best to gather the 1$ up to 20 to be able to send your into your wallet maybe days later.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
decodx

Activity: 1428
Merit: 928

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 12:07:03 AM

If he keeps that $1 a day, he actually needs more years to have a good return.
And I believe this sayings "more capital, more profit", that is why I encourage the OP to increase it and if possible he can make $5 a day, that was really satisfying enough.

It seems unlikely that that could be a possibility for the OP since he mentioned that his income is about $10 daily. I think he should try to bring more money to the table as his first priority. That way, he may be able to afford to invest more as he grows and be able to sustain his lifestyle.

However, we don't have to push ourselves then if that $1 is the only money we could take to risk, as I don't like sacrificing our need just for this seek coz it wasn't a healthy idea nymore.

I agree with you though, I think the amount of the investment should not be so much that we can't sustain the risk. We have to choose carefully with our risk tolerance and investment goals.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoHeadlineNews

Activity: 952
Merit: 677

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 01:06:01 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2022, 01:17:56 AM by CryptoHeadlineNews

[quote author=Maliceprime link=
Is 1$ investment in crypto every day enough?

Actually, there is no small amount when it comes to investment, but however while making an investment, there are several factors that needs to be considered which could make an investment either a success or failure. Which include:

No 1: Timeframe: Because how long do you intend to continue saving this $1 per day. Is it for 1month?, 6months?, 1year?, 2years? Or 10years? Because the more the timeframe, the more profit it will accumulate.

No2: Consistency: Because can you be consistent to carryout this your plan for the designated timeframe, or you will get at some point and start getting fed up.

No3: Discipline: Because can you be so discipline enough to not panic when the price of the coin pump so high that you may think that OMG 🙉, finally, I have arrived, or remain consistent to your plan.

also is BTC the best option with this 1$ per day?

Actually, for this question, it depends on how long you intend to go on with this your $1 per day savings budget, but moreover, there are still other good coins out there like Tron, Ripple and Pokadote which got some potentials.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
Pterosaur

Activity: 207
Merit: 12

Syntrum.com

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:52:12 PM

Your efforts will be repaid if you hold your assets, 1$ per day is 365$ in a year for me this is really small but it's still better than not investing a penny, the highest I can invest on a alt is 100$ and more on BTC, if any good opportunity comes make sure you grab few altcoins as well like Matic, polkadot, Solana, Terra.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Elizaju

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 08:39:52 AM

10% deducted from your profit is fine, save that money from 1 week to 1 month, monitor the market, and when you see a reasonable buy point buy and invest sensibly. Good luck Kiss
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:05:50 AM

How do you implement what you have planned? Every day you buy BTC for the amount of 1$? This is almost impossible to implement because no one will sell such a small amount.

The option, with saving 1$ with a subsequent purchase, for example, once a month already looks better.

Here the question arises, where to store these savings in BTC. If you send it to your wallet every time, it turns out to be expensive, taking into account transaction fees. If you store it on the exchange, then it is also a bad option, but sooner or later you will have to withdraw your funds from here and the commission for withdrawal is even higher.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TreyARC

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 09:40:44 AM

Even a cent per day on BTC will become big someday because BTC add value most times and it's slowly growing bigger, some day even satoshis will have big values as well, I recommend gathering BTC bit by bit for long term you won't regret it.
Maliceprime (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 09:00:32 AM

How do you implement what you have planned? Every day you buy BTC for the amount of 1$? This is almost impossible to implement because no one will sell such a small amount.

The option, with saving 1$ with a subsequent purchase, for example, once a month already looks better.

Here the question arises, where to store these savings in BTC. If you send it to your wallet every time, it turns out to be expensive, taking into account transaction fees. If you store it on the exchange, then it is also a bad option, but sooner or later you will have to withdraw your funds from here and the commission for withdrawal is even higher.
You are right but I plan to do the buying at every 10$ so I safe the daily 1$ everyday till 10$ is up and I do the buying on exvhnage, I have already started this journey and I have increased my investment to 2$ per day on BTC and so far so good, while BTC was at 17k weeks ago I use 100$ to purchase some and I am in profit now, thanks for the advice.
S3300

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 09:35:33 AM

1$ invest on BTC at its peak years ago worth millions today, you are on the right part, by 2025 crypto would have worth 5 Trillion so get ready for a better future that most aren't seeing right now, be strong and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1156

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 09:42:00 AM

1$ invest on BTC at its peak years ago worth millions today, you are on the right part, by 2025 crypto would have worth 5 Trillion so get ready for a better future that most aren't seeing right now, be strong and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Bitcoin ATH at $69K while now the price only around $24K, this mean if you're start accumulating Bitcoin from the peak until now, you're had unrealized loss lol, not worth millions. I wouldn't call it impossible, but it's high unlikely crypto global market cap will reach $5 Trillion because after 13 years, the global market cap currently only $1.16 Trillion, maybe it would reach $2-$2.5 Trillion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2022, 10:21:34 AM

When it comes to BTC no amount is too small, years ago when we still have few BTC faucets around I claimed too many SATs at that time and I sold but the value that my old wallet is showing me right now is over 2000$+ and that's even right now not when BTC was 67k, its not too late.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 10:39:42 AM

Considering the fact that, these transactions ar usually charged with a fee and it doenst matter the amount involved, $1 per seems a lot small although, its justifiable as it is 10% of your daily income and that stands a worth a while investment amount and spare money but, you might want to device another means to beat the charges associated with making this transactions.

I see a lot of advantage in making it a weekly or even monthly investment plan. Perhaps you have some place or some reliable someone that could help hold the said amount daily until your ready to invest in your determined periodic interval

Although, you've got to be disciplined to go with this but, your goal should be the motivation to keep you in line. Which ever is easy for you, that's what you should do but ensure you pick an option that beats the fees.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2022, 12:04:11 PM

Any size of investment in bitcoin deserves attention, so your $30 per month may eventually turn into a larger figure. You can also invest in another cryptocurrency that will help you increase your balance many times more, but you should understand that the risk of such investments losing your money will be much higher than investing in bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██