Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is important biden war and fed destiny of usa dollar  (Read 46 times)
325btc (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 09:47:38 AM

The economics and money is just logical nothing else.
The fed is about to hike rates it will decrease the dollar supply and if decrease means limited supply its good for dollar demand....but but ...it can only work if you dollars are needed biden need to decide now to save dollar or let it fall down now its time for usa to build all over the world military bases and place even more military forces all over the world and stop this green energy madness and make OIL king again and together with NATO they can make russia and china quiet and we will buy afain OIL from Usa

I dont care who is right or wrong i dont care who is good or evil i dont care about unjustice or justice.
All i care about is the value increase of the asset or currency i hold so there will be shortage of dollars but in order to have impact on usd value DOLLAR must be dominant again so everybody have demand to get dollars fed dont print anymore and limited supply of dollars but everybody need dollars to buy oil or whatever even salt

And i dont need even direct cash usd i get USDT USDC DAI PAX and i hold it on exchangers i get good % by holding fir example poloniex payes good APY 

So this is the plan and we will see if BIDEN will help this to happening FED POWELL has done his part to help me to get rich by doing rate hikes now lets see if BIDEN will make usa dollars demanded.

Also i dont mind if russia or china become powerful but they dont have stable coins like USDT so if russia or china get power its not useful for me i only support and promote things what give me the profits and benefits.
If russia gain power more like usa and have stable coin and have big demand or way for me to hold pricately without issues the coin then i SUPPORT russia until then i go for the easy way wich is USDT
Also british pound is so strong ..but its sad they dont have stable coin so the usd is only option i hope biden will force all the world to be under USA as its good for me thats all i care about.

Merit if you think same way tnx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 10:17:40 AM

Also i dont mind if russia or china become powerful but they dont have stable coins like USDT so if russia or china get power its not useful for me i only support and promote things what give me the profits and benefits.
If russia gain power more like usa and have stable coin and have big demand or way for me to hold pricately without issues the coin then i SUPPORT russia until then i go for the easy way wich is USDT
Also british pound is so strong ..but its sad they dont have stable coin so the usd is only option i hope biden will force all the world to be under USA as its good for me thats all i care about.

You don't care about the amount of lives that is lost in the time you get stronger hodl of your asset and never cares what happens for human live and you just want Biden to force the world to hodl and run after the US $ , sorry it doesn't come out straight like that just as wish for it to happen.
325btc (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 10:26:42 AM

You don't care about the amount of lives that is lost in the time you get stronger hodl of your asset and never cares what happens for human live and you just want Biden to force the world to hodl and run after the US $ , sorry it doesn't come out straight like that just as wish for it to happen.

If you care about others u dont become wealthy wealth comes when gepolitically also odds are on ur favoure not against also pick the right side.
Its wise to choose that side who is all ready strong there are all ready usdt and usdc....so its easier to choose usa.

But im sure people the business guys who got stronger doing things for goverment and now got benefits from goverment also want to support usa and dollar power also as much they can couse usa dollar is roof for many successful people tge umbrella under they stand.

Oil and usa dollars if anyone threat the usd and oil power then its like taking money out of the pocket who get most benefit of this.
I rather prefer oil power i dont want green energy im full capitalistic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: