Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we do to speed up Bitcoin mass adoption?  (Read 1481 times)
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2022, 09:13:59 PM

The most important thing to do to speed up the Bitcoin mass adoption is to get the world to acknowledge the importance of Bitcoin and its potential to revolutionise the world.Once it is acknowledged and legalised by governments,people might automatically start buying bitcoins.

We cannot depend upon the governments to do everything to make bitcoin legal and get people's awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
If we want bitcoin to become a global currency, every one of us has to play a part in bitcoin's mass adoption and awareness. In order for us to speed up the bitcoin transactions, we can teach about bitcoin to the people in our surroundings.

The battle and quest for bitcoin adoption is not a simple thing I must confess. See, when you are trying to market bitcoin to the people, there must be group of people somewhere teaching opposite what you are teaching. Trying to defame bitcoin. So you work will not only be to make them understand the true nature of bitcoin, but you will first have to unlearn them. Which is always a difficult job. So my prayer is that bitcoin continue to last and people will come embrace bitcoin willingly.
It bearly a decade bitcoin appeared but it has made major impact in the world.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2022, 09:41:32 PM

The most important thing to do to speed up the Bitcoin mass adoption is to get the world to acknowledge the importance of Bitcoin and its potential to revolutionise the world.Once it is acknowledged and legalised by governments,people might automatically start buying bitcoins.

We cannot depend upon the governments to do everything to make bitcoin legal and get people's awareness about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
If we want bitcoin to become a global currency, every one of us has to play a part in bitcoin's mass adoption and awareness. In order for us to speed up the bitcoin transactions, we can teach about bitcoin to the people in our surroundings.
Unfortunately without backing from any government of any country, it’ll be hard to legalize bitcoin and provide a massive adoption. For example are countries where they’re government has already banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency on their country. In this situation, the citizen or people has now limited actions to do towards bitcoin or crypto.
As of now, as regular citizens, our duty if we would like to contribute with bitcoin and crypto adoption is to provide and expand knowledge to those who are not literate with cryptocurrency. In that way, more and more people will be able to acknowledge cryptocurrency on their daily transactions. However, for me, government acknowledgement must be the key to a much more wider adoption.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 09:56:11 PM

Unfortunately without backing from any government of any country, it’ll be hard to legalize bitcoin and provide a massive adoption. For example are countries where they’re government has already banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency on their country. In this situation, the citizen or people has now limited actions to do towards bitcoin or crypto.
As of now, as regular citizens, our duty if we would like to contribute with bitcoin and crypto adoption is to provide and expand knowledge to those who are not literate with cryptocurrency. In that way, more and more people will be able to acknowledge cryptocurrency on their daily transactions. However, for me, government acknowledgement must be the key to a much more wider adoption.
Yes and we know that support isnt something that we could easily see on any place where government does really always have that negative stance towards bitcoin or crypto as a whole
which it isnt surprising that they would really make out some counter measures in related on neither blocking it or making such regulation that would really be that strict towards their
crypto users citizen who do live in the country but at least with having these news and fundamentals which it  could really create that kind of buzz or noise which would
be considerable on adding up some exposure in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 06:34:03 AM

This is true. The government plays a huge role in the successful adoption of bitcoin. If the government is against it in the first place, it will be impossible for it to be legalized. Which could result to little transactions to be done because it isn't acknowledged.

Some people have very little to no knowledge about bitcoin. If it won't be spread out, the possibility of having an adoption would be slim since the government also takes into consideration the demands of the citizen. If we would and could take part into spreading awareness and knowledge, it will be great and would be beneficial to the community.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:25:04 AM

it may not be easy and may need total effort but at least  we will see result in goodness and that is we must spread the message of bitcoin to the world  , we all have our social media accounts in which we can use for spreading .
and our friends and family that will extend the spread to their own sets of friends and family's .
why not try extending efforts? this is the problem with most of us that seeking for mass adoption but not doing their contribution in spreading.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:34:01 AM

Here are few things you can do to speed up bitcoin adoption:

1) If you sell some service or product, you should also start accepting bitcoins as payment in addition to other payment options. This will encourage people to use bitcoins.

2) You should discuss with your friends about the benefits and limitations of bitcoins. Once they are completely aware about the pros and cons of bitcoins, they can make proper decision regarding using bitcoins.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:56:38 AM

Here are few things you can do to speed up bitcoin adoption:

1) If you sell some service or product, you should also start accepting bitcoins as payment in addition to other payment options. This will encourage people to use bitcoins.

2) You should discuss with your friends about the benefits and limitations of bitcoins. Once they are completely aware about the pros and cons of bitcoins, they can make proper decision regarding using bitcoins.
The first option, I think it's a difficult thing for some of us to do because it might collide with government regulations that exist in some countries, for example in my country, the use of bitcoin is regulated only as an investment asset, whereas if I try to use it as a means of payment or receive payments from consumers then the license of my service or shop will be revoked and I get a penalty or fine from the government.

While for Option number 2, I agree with you because it is the easiest thing we can do to introduce bitcoin to our relatives and people, maybe by educating the people closest to us about the benefits of using bitcoin then we have a hand in accelerating bitcoin adoption , because in my opinion, with the right education to people, of course bitcoin information will spread more because the information chain continues to intertwine between humans.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 01:29:02 PM

it may not be easy and may need total effort but at least  we will see result in goodness and that is we must spread the message of bitcoin to the world  , we all have our social media accounts in which we can use for spreading .
and our friends and family that will extend the spread to their own sets of friends and family's .
why not try extending efforts? this is the problem with most of us that seeking for mass adoption but not doing their contribution in spreading.
I agree, and what we have to do is self-awareness or initiative to spread and understand bitcoin to the closest people, family and also everyone who we think can accept it well.
but it can't be denied that actually a lot of bitcoin or other crypto users without us knowing and they do it themselves because I have found several times they accidentally get involved with bitcoin, and I think sooner or later everyone realizes it and those who haven't because of them do not understand the good use of bitcoin and the difficult problem is only the government they doubt and also fear.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 01:39:46 PM

I know I sound like I keep repeating myself, but if you read up from the past, you know that the adoption of mobile payments is the way to go. We have a ton of exchanges, the most commonly known are binance, coinbase and crypto.com websites. Instead of having like debit cards or anything, just have mobile phone apps that you could pay from, like read a QR code to pay type of stuff.

This may not be common in the world right now, but I guarantee you 100% that we will no longer have POS machines in the future, all banks will move towards shops having tablets with bank app and qr code to get paid, and people will pay via mobile phones with bank app by reading the qr code, get in there as an exchange and help people pay with their exchange app instead of bank app and you will get adopted rapidly.
Why do you think you are repeating? Have you said these words before? But, I think it was fine since not all people can read your reply and this was my first time to read this but moving on, the mobile payments your talking about is I think not an old thing but it was new and it only got popular by the time covid started because people are advised to stay inside.

It will be hard for them to transact the traditional way, that is why people don't have a choice but to learn those mobile payments even if they are not comfortable with it. It was worth it since they are now used to this and now love it more than the offline transactions. I agree, no need for pos because they are not friendly to the environment as they use paper.
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2022, 01:44:31 PM

I agree, and what we have to do is self-awareness or initiative to spread and understand bitcoin to the closest people, family and also everyone who we think can accept it well.
but it can't be denied that actually a lot of bitcoin or other crypto users without us knowing and they do it themselves because I have found several times they accidentally get involved with bitcoin, and I think sooner or later everyone realizes it and those who haven't because of them do not understand the good use of bitcoin and the difficult problem is only the government they doubt and also fear.
My family and friends are familiar with bitcoin, including my brother who has been in bitcoin investment since my introduction. They have understood the bitcoin that I adopted closely and of course they accepted it well after my explanation about bitcoin.

Indeed, they already know it themselves because television has now reported a lot about bitcoin when it goes up or down, of course they will know and learn on their own, so what they do with their own judgment is because bitcoin is really useful for the future, but the government is happy for now it still accepts bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
fuguebtc

Activity: 1764
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 04:57:22 PM

Right, we live in a government controlled world. It will be very difficult to succeed in making bitcoin widely accepted without the help of the government. Just a ban or public government against bitcoin and people will turn away from bitcoin because they all realize that going against the government is a bad thing and not in their favor at all. We can propagate and teach people about bitcoin, but for bitcoin to really get mass adoption, we need help from the government.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Doan9269

Activity: 868
Merit: 576

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 05:40:44 PM

the roles lies in our hands and not the government, moreover who are the government? can they out number the whole population of the citizens the make use of bitcoin for payment and transactions?  we need to confide adequate trust in ourselves first, in what we do there must be a transparent features so as not to create a second thought of approach to bitcoin by the the populace, we bitcoiners are the iimage and full representation of what bitcoin is and we can't have what we can't give, that's the reality about life, Satoshi has tried from his own end and its over to us to maintain the legacy.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:28:14 PM

The government plays a huge role in the successful adoption of bitcoin. If the government is against it in the first place, it will be impossible for it to be legalized. Which could result to little transactions to be done because it isn't acknowledged.

Some people have very little to no knowledge about bitcoin. If it won't be spread out, the possibility of having an adoption would be slim since the government also takes into consideration the demands of the citizen. If we would and could take part into spreading awareness and knowledge, it will be great and would be beneficial to the community.
Not legalized and there's still a little transactions? How come? If something is banned on a country then there must be no activities on going because if someone still insists it then they will be in great danger. I don't think that someone can afford to risk their lives only because of btc.

If someone has a little or no knowledge at all when it comes to bitcoin then no worries because we can always teach them to become more better at it or to finally have an idea about it. That is easy but the hardest part is about the governments. We cant almost do anything if they decided to banned btc on our country. We are too small for our voice to be heard out.
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:43:33 PM

One of the things to be done to speed up the adoption of bitcoin is to accept bitcoin as payment and also to make payment with bitcoin. But if the government should adopt bitcoin as a currency it will speed the adoption of bitcoin.the role which the government will play will make it faster than individuals.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 09:46:11 PM

The first option, I think it's a difficult thing for some of us to do because it might collide with government regulations that exist in some countries, for example in my country, the use of bitcoin is regulated only as an investment asset, whereas if I try to use it as a means of payment or receive payments from consumers then the license of my service or shop will be revoked and I get a penalty or fine from the government.

While for Option number 2, I agree with you because it is the easiest thing we can do to introduce bitcoin to our relatives and people, maybe by educating the people closest to us about the benefits of using bitcoin then we have a hand in accelerating bitcoin adoption , because in my opinion, with the right education to people, of course bitcoin information will spread more because the information chain continues to intertwine between humans.
Before we do the first option let us first check the status of bitcoin in our country if it's legal as a currency use. If not then we shouldn't made the idea public but we can still secretly accept bitcoin to our customers.

I heard many posts in regards to this where they approach the owner if they accept btc and use it instead of cash even if it wasn't displayed on the store that they accept btc payments because it was not legal in their country. Option two is straight to the point but it is also risky, I mean they can ignore btc right after away if we include the cons or the disadvantage of it upon encouraging them to join btc but it is also better to be honest so that we shouldn't be blamed later on.

Davidvictorson

Activity: 980
Merit: 832

Livecasino.io

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 10:12:36 PM

What can we do to speed up Bitcoin mass adoption?

In my country bitcoin is regulated by the Central Bank and not ban. To an extent, this is a good thing. If I were a public figure, I would lobby political leaders. But since I am not here's what I have been doing to speed up mass adoption at the grassroot:
1) I started the first Bitcoin Book Club in my City with concrete plans for the future.
2) I am working on translating bitcoin materials and resources to local languages in my country for offline and online distribution.
3) I am going to run cutting-edge grassroots campaigns with friends and other bitcoin enthusiasts.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:32:01 PM

One of the things to be done to speed up the adoption of bitcoin is to accept bitcoin as payment and also to make payment with bitcoin. But if the government should adopt bitcoin as a currency it will speed the adoption of bitcoin.the role which the government will play will make it faster than individuals.
Sure, if the government allows Bitcoin to be a payment tool, it can speed up BTC adoption in a country. But many governments don't allow BTC for payment purposes, they only legalize it as a digital investment. This happens in my country, it is illegal to pay anything with BTC. So, how can we expect to speed up in this way? For now, we only can try to make people more familiar with BTC and ensure the government that BTC has many advantages to use. If BTC has a good reputation, we expect someday our government considers it as a legal payment tool. That's all we can do now!!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2022, 09:30:19 AM

You are right in my opinion and I believe that there are some that will not want to agree. Bitcoin can definitely exist without Government support as we have even seen over the years in most regions but once we start to look at Global adoption then I too believe the Government is important on that note. Look at what happened today with the sharp drop in Bitcoins price because of the talk about SEC's investigation into Binance and possibly the upcoming Crypto bill set to be introduced tomorrow. So we can see that the Government still has their influence on crypto generally so their backing for Bitcoin mass adoption. 

m2017 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1303

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:35:13 AM

What can we do to speed up Bitcoin mass adoption?

In my country bitcoin is regulated by the Central Bank and not ban. To an extent, this is a good thing. If I were a public figure, I would lobby political leaders. But since I am not here's what I have been doing to speed up mass adoption at the grassroot:
1) I started the first Bitcoin Book Club in my City with concrete plans for the future.
2) I am working on translating bitcoin materials and resources to local languages in my country for offline and online distribution.
3) I am going to run cutting-edge grassroots campaigns with friends and other bitcoin enthusiasts.
What you are doing is commendable. You know this very well without me.

I support your initiatives, because this is also important for mass adoption: you are preparing the basis for this. No dissemination of bitcoin is possible unless people are aware of its existence, benefits and principles. The media give superficial and highly distorted information about bitcoin, so need to convey to people only the full truth about it. Only after that it will be possible to talk about mass adoption. Not immediately, but after a while, thanks to the opportunities and advantages, people themselves will gradually begin to contribute to bitcoin dissemination. In general, I believe that mass adoption lies in the hands of the people themselves and only they themselves can influence this without expecting that someone else will do it for them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 994
Merit: 580

God is great

View Profile
f
June 09, 2022, 10:56:06 AM

If Government is not in  support of bitcoin it can affect bitcoin, especially how to spend bitcoin. It will be rare for people to accept bitcoin as payment to buy somethings , maybe only those who are bitcoin lovers will accept bitcoin for payment. When government is not in support of bitcoin, bitcoin will be used just for investment mostly.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████