Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:28:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Like Vladimir Putin, is George Bush also a War Criminal?  (Read 43 times)
Zlantann (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:29:46 AM

Recently Joe Biden called Putin a war criminal for the invasion of Ukraine. A war criminal is an individual who violates internationally accepted rules of conflicts. Which includes attack on civilians, torture, murder, etc. From all indications, Putin is a indeed a war criminal.

George Bush lied to the world that Iraq was pilling weapons of mass destruction and even without the UN's approval the US invaded Iraq. That war led to the death of over one million Iraqis and eternally devastated the beautiful Iraq. There are hundreds of evidence that a war crime was committed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Remove the speck in your eyes and you would see clearly to remove the log in your neighbor's eyes. Putin, Blair and Bush should share bunk beds at The Hague.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cmg777

Activity: 478
Merit: 66

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2022, 06:49:33 PM

Recently Joe Biden called Putin a war criminal for the invasion of Ukraine. A war criminal is an individual who violates internationally accepted rules of conflicts. Which includes attack on civilians, torture, murder, etc. From all indications, Putin is a indeed a war criminal.

George Bush lied to the world that Iraq was pilling weapons of mass destruction and even without the UN's approval the US invaded Iraq. That war led to the death of over one million Iraqis and eternally devastated the beautiful Iraq. There are hundreds of evidence that a war crime was committed in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He that goes to equity must go with clean hands. Remove the speck in your eyes and you would see clearly to remove the log in your neighbor's eyes. Putin, Blair and Bush should share bunk beds at The Hague.

Actually I agree with your points here. There should be many many more than those you had named here to be sent to the Hague. However, I think it is you that needs to remove some of those specks from your eyes as well. What about Biden's former running mate then president Obama? He certainly killed a lot of innocents with unmanned drone strikes in Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria and... Libya. Which brings me to my next point. I know Libya was under Gadafi and he was a strongman sort of like Putin but people had a lot more rights and liberties there then they do now. The reason they took him out was because he wanted to move the country and even Africa back to the gold standard which pissed off the French. When he disarmed his nuclear/chemical weapons and the US saw this for weakness rather for peaceful unity and bombed the crap out of them destroying there balance. Where are your words of disdain for this, Zlantann? Seems you just pick one side of a two sided dirty coin.

Zlantann (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 09:19:10 PM

Actually I agree with your points here. There should be many many more than those you had named here to be sent to the Hague. However, I think it is you that needs to remove some of those specks from your eyes as well. What about Biden's former running mate then president Obama? He certainly killed a lot of innocents with unmanned drone strikes in Iraq/Afghanistan/Syria and... Libya. Which brings me to my next point. I know Libya was under Gadafi and he was a strongman sort of like Putin but people had a lot more rights and liberties there then they do now. The reason they took him out was because he wanted to move the country and even Africa back to the gold standard which pissed off the French. When he disarmed his nuclear/chemical weapons and the US saw this for weakness rather for peaceful unity and bombed the crap out of them destroying there balance. Where are your words of disdain for this, Zlantann? Seems you just pick one side of a two sided dirty coin.

Although I might not be able to verify your claim that Muammar Ghaddafi wanted to move Africa to gold standard. But I agree with some of your statements.

Apart from Nelson Mandela, Ghaddafi is the best leader Africa has ever produced. His economic policies were second to none. He never depended on Western aids or loan and they hated him for that. He ruled Libya for decades but the point was that he governed that nation appropriately. The people of Libya didn't care how long he had ruled because he was doing well, until the US and it's allies instigated a revolution.

America empowered and armed rebels to toppled Ghaddafi's government. Barack Obama and his allies destroyed Libya and distabilized the entire Africa. Now Libya is a slave market and a terrorist den. Islamic terrorists attacking most African countries are offshoots of the war in Libya.

Today Libyians and the entire Africa now know the real enemies. They now know that Ghaddafi is a political and economic strategist.  They are regretting the lose of a visionary leader.

Like you said, many more names than I mentioned need to sent to the Hague.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 12:54:53 AM

Yes, both Putin and Bush of the are war criminals as per the international law. That is part of the problem: the US has lost pretty much any (theoretical) moral superiority a long time ago, particularly with the war in Irak and the creation of Guantanamo and the flights of prisoners to countries that do not abide by rights.

To the list of Bush and Blair, I would add president Aznar (Spain) who also supported the war and lied to the Spanish saying there were weapons of mass destruction in Irak. I know, nobody cares about this guy, nevertheless he is a criminal.

There are many cases in which the US violates Human Rights, perhaps starting with the prison and judiciary system.

Yet, for me, there is always a difference between a democracy (even the US democracy which is far too influenced by the plutocrats) and an despot. A democracy has always ways to evolve and heal itself, despots don't.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: