Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:50:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Staked Coin - Stablecoin idea  (Read 31 times)
StakedCoinToken (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 06:13:34 PM

Hi,

I'd like to share an idea. I know that even a person with no skill in anything whatsoever could make what I will present, nonetheless any project can get much more trust and quality if its done by a person with skillz, background, and experience. And so that's why I am sharing this - to see if it's any good and, maybe, even see it come to life.

Imagine a "stablecoin" with staked crypto as an underlying asset, eg. 1 staked bnb. Of course ther'd have to be a small maintenance fee; though it wouldn't be for nothing:
Little effort and double staking - You wouldn't have to stake your crypto, as it would already be staked! Although you could stake your token, to earn staking interests on it (aside from staked token interests, e.g. bnb interests).
Terrific compund interest - Being in a large pool crypto would be restaked as often as possible (daily, hourly, or even more oftenly), so things like bnb's 1 bnb staking minimum or staking fees wouldn't slow you down.

And that's it. The idea is as simple as that. Wink

I tried to make my words as clear as a sky, but since my English ain't perfect, as well as my crypto knowledge, as well as writinig on a mobile device, as well as literally everything - if anything is unclear, I can clear it up.

G'd day, and May The Force Be With You.
Always.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: