Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The place of suffering in success.  (Read 52 times)
Markinzo (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 08:45:04 PM

Life has different ways it throws herself on everyone. The experiences of  everyone in the quest to the ladder of success in life differs apparently as our faces are different. The road to success is one no man can decide for himself how the journey should look like, but we can only prepare ourselves by applying ourselves to the rules of success on our various endeavors as we so_journey the road.

Now this draws my attention to the question, "must a person necessarily suffer before he could be successful"?

This is cause, many persons world over and even with some persons I have had a personal encounter with believe that a person must necessarily suffer (when I say suffer, I mean, passing through hardships, languish, wretched, etc) before becoming successful. Even going to the extent of putting up logics to backup this ideology, thereby attaching suffering as a veritable means to success.

In my own view about life:

(1) one must not necessarily "break bricks" before he could achieve success, as others believe.

(2) Also, with a better career path and the right links/connect and people and a viable environment the "suffering aspect" has no role to play in your quest for success as a necessity.

(3) That been said, there are also various  legal skills both online and offline, professions and businesses that one could engage himself into that are less stressful through which you could see yourself scaling up to the ladder of success in life, gradually.

Success as a thing that everyone aspire  for, I will like you guys to express your views on this issue.
 Must one necessarily suffer before he/she could be successful in life?

N/B: Everyone's view/opinion counts (different folks different strokes). Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pokapoka124

Activity: 1148
Merit: 555

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2022, 09:41:23 PM

Not necessarily. In my experience, most victims of scams usually learn from the experience and become wiser.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 19, 2022, 10:45:54 PM

(1) one must not necessarily "break bricks" before he could achieve success, as others believe.

It is not true that everyone thinks this way. Many people strive for success without "breaking bricks" first, as you say. However, that is usually a bit harder.

(2) Also, with a better career path and the right links/connect and people and a viable environment the "suffering aspect" has no role to play in your quest for success as a necessity.

The "suffering aspect" does not have to be true for a person to achieve success, but it's better to develop patience and calmness, and not overreact, like a child, when faced with various situations , even if they're difficult.

(3) That been said, there are also various  legal skills both online and offline, professions and businesses that one could engage himself into that are less stressful through which you could see yourself scaling up to the ladder of success in life, gradually.

Beyond "being a millionaire", what is success to you?
To me, success is to be happy. Having found a meaning in life, a meaning to which one is completely invested in, one could then achieve success with determination.

Success as a thing that everyone aspire  for, I will like you guys to express your views on this issue.

Although, the answer may be no. The truth is that in some cases, one may need to work hard to achieve success. However, I would not say that they should become slaves to their career just to get success. Rather, one must do what he/she wants to do.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██