Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting more skills in trading  (Read 794 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 02:30:00 AM

Hi everyone, I have been away from this forum for a very long time now trying to learning more on trading so I can get better skills when it comes to analyzing the crypto market. Many newbies like me needs to better their skills too so we can diversify our knowledge when it comes to crypto currency, trading and other aspects. I am very happy to be in the forum cause I have gained much knowledge here, also the urge to improve and learn more.

I am currently learning trading and other aspect of crypto so I can fit in when it comes to crypto world. I really appreciate every articles/posts I've read here that had made me keep going. Actually I decided to drop these topics(Technical aspect) I've covered in my trading classes maybe it can help someone here that might be looking for something to ready on, to better their knowledge in trading.

HOW TO KNOW WHEN TO ACTUALLY BUY OR SELL
❇HOW TO GENERATE SIGNALS FOR YOURSELVES.
❇INDICATORS: Moving Averages, Stochastic, MACD, Bollinger bands, RSI, ADX, Parabolic SAR, ATR, Ichimoku etc
❇TIME FRAMES ANALYSIS
❇SUPPORT & RESISTANCE LEVEL
❇CANDLE STICK ANALYSIS
❇FIBONNACCI LEVELS
❇PIVOT POINTS
❇ELLIOT WAVES & FRACTALS
❇CHART PATTERNS

I like to update this post as I learn more... thanks

To tell you honestly, I had been here for a couple of years in the cryptocurrency business and yet until now I never master the skills needed for the trading, only the basic things I knew from it such as Candle stick analysis, the resistance level and the chart pattern only then the rest of them is not.  I do hope in the end I could understand that all of them.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 03:52:41 PM

To tell you honestly, I had been here for a couple of years in the cryptocurrency business and yet until now I never master the skills needed for the trading, only the basic things I knew from it such as Candle stick analysis, the resistance level and the chart pattern only then the rest of them is not.  I do hope in the end I could understand that all of them.

You're not alone mate, me either, actually I can say that I'm a member of this society for a long time now but then up until now I haven't yet master the proper way of trading. For me, up until now I'd still learn a lot and new things about trading that I have encountered all the way and that's normal because I believe that the crypto market is volatile and that somehow your learned strategy from your last trading will not going to worked out in your next trading. It's a constant learning but I would like to commend OP for brought up this kind of discussion this is such a great help to everyone.
Raflesia

Activity: 2338
Merit: 572

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 06:17:13 PM

You're not alone mate, me either, actually I can say that I'm a member of this society for a long time now but then up until now I haven't yet master the proper way of trading. For me, up until now I'd still learn a lot and new things about trading that I have encountered all the way and that's normal because I believe that the crypto market is volatile and that somehow your learned strategy from your last trading will not going to worked out in your next trading. It's a constant learning but I would like to commend OP for brought up this kind of discussion this is such a great help to everyone.

It took a long journey to master this I also don't master trading skills expertly but I always learn from what I trade using my own method, of course TradingViews is one of my tools to help read the movement of coins to see candles, resistance etc. .
Until now I still understand these things over and over so I can master them, but I don't get discouraged during the experience there is definitely knowledge to be taken to get better at the trading skills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rockstarguy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 590

God is great

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:23:33 PM

It is not easy to learn all this OP has listed out here , the only things I know in trading is the basic things in trading and I try as much to understand it well, but if I still have the opportunity to learn more skill I will quickly grab the opportunity because learning is very important.   Learning more skill can also help in the trading journey as well.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 11:14:38 PM

I think what is needed to increase skills in trading is the will and never give up. Adding skills in trading cannot be done in one day, it takes a process to do it. therefore I say that you have to really work hard for it. adding skills in trading can be in the form of theory or experience where both must also be balanced. after we study trading theory and can understand it well than we can start to practice because it is very important where we have to deal directly with the crypto market. Therefore, the more practice, the more lessons that can be learned in the future so that you can be even better at trading.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cointalkzz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 03:39:07 AM

As the most expertise members says trading is not the things that can be learnt and earned In bundle in single day. Trading can make friendly to use only when we merge ourselves into it to explore the way it is.Initial days though if there is no profit we should have the mind to accept it and not quit.keep surfing sure a day thing will change and you can be the master in trading. Dedicating time In forum and experimenting the market rise and fall will gain more basics in trading. Moreover initial investment must be low and then high,due to which loss in initial days may lead us not to move up further. So reading more about trading wont help much rather play with it sure success will be in our hands.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 05:39:48 AM

in learning to trade, it is better for someone to guide first, so that we can transfer knowledge quickly. After getting the theory of what our caregivers have, the real trading experience becomes the peak point for practicing trading, where we will be faced with problems in trading so we can feel them and have to find solutions. The more experience we have in trading, the better it will be for the development of our trading skills, and of course trading success is achieved through a process, without anything instant

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 08:20:16 AM

~
Reading alone won't give you skills in any field. This is what contributes to trading unlike being self-taught to any other field like programming. In trading, you'll really need to risk your money and test the waters if the strategy or the knowledge you had learned went into full effect.
Some would suggest to a virtual trading or a simulated one, but in that case you wouldn't really have been affected by the losses you make unlike when you're actually the one trading.

Source: Experience.

Demo trading may be helpful in getting the grasp how the trading buttons work for specific platform.
But it may not be helpful when you are already actually trading with coins using your own funds.
Because every coin has their own trend in the market, and that is for you to learn.
The demo trading won't give you that kind of knowledge but the experience itself.
And it would take lots and lots of experience to learn possible tricks in trading.
Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me  We can learn from others, not demo accounts, and move on if we have no idea from others
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 08:59:39 AM

I don’t think it’s much of a big deal, I believe that if you should put your mind to it and you really want to learn all those things, you are really going to learn them. Although one thing you also have to know about cryptocurrency trading is that learning never ends, it's just something that continues.

As long as you’re in the cryptocurrency community, there are lots of things to learn and you keep learning. Majority of them are something that you would even have to gain through experience, I’m not just by reading about how to do it. So just commit your time to it, you are going to learn it for sure.
retreat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 01:28:05 PM

I think what is needed to increase skills in trading is the will and never give up. Adding skills in trading cannot be done in one day, it takes a process to do it. therefore I say that you have to really work hard for it. adding skills in trading can be in the form of theory or experience where both must also be balanced. after we study trading theory and can understand it well than we can start to practice because it is very important where we have to deal directly with the crypto market. Therefore, the more practice, the more lessons that can be learned in the future so that you can be even better at trading.
practice, think, practice again then think again are things a trader must do if they want to become a professional trader. without practice, consistency and practice, it's impossible for someone to be able to become a professional trader, that's bullshit so it's always practice and don't back down when you encounter problems while trading.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 06:53:26 PM

It is good that you are sharing these skills, they are going to be helpful to a lot of people. Anyone who decides to learn trading should as well put effort into making sure that they are applying what they have learnt on a regular.

Trading requires that you are active, because the moment you stop being active and practicing what you have learnt, there is the possibility that you might end up forgetting what you have acquired so far. So, it is good to be active and keep applying the skills that you have, so that you will keep on getting better with experience. Experience is one thing that really matters a lot, so let’s not forget that.
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:40:31 PM

Well it is said that experience is the best teacher, sharing these skill in this forum is going to help alot of people, because most people who are into crypto currency don't even know how it runs, they are into it because they heard alot have made alot of cash in crypto and they also want to make some cash too.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:08:33 PM

Well it is said that experience is the best teacher, sharing these skill in this forum is going to help alot of people, because most people who are into crypto currency don't even know how it runs, they are into it because they heard alot have made alot of cash in crypto and they also want to make some cash too.
Experience is indeed the best teacher and if you are a type of person who dont accept losses and mistakes then you wont really make yourself that progressive or would really able to attain real learning.

This isnt only limited to trading but also in other aspects in life on where we are involving on which it is really just normal that we do need to learn first before we do make ourselves or on seeing it to be
effective.
Skill is something that needs time and effort  for you to handle out everything because if you dont then you could not able to sustain or done it well.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:30:59 PM

~
Yep, that's pretty much it. It would be great for those still learning the UI as it could be overwhelming for some. I even recall Binance having "Basic" and "Advanced" trading pages. Simulated trading should be for people that still aren't well-versed on what is going on into their screen, so that at least they can still know what to press without risking their money and time in it.
It's like those baby vehicles that toddlers use, so at least when they grow up, they would know what the steering wheel is for without risking their lives into diving real driving which I know no parents would do of course.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 10:46:08 PM

Of course skilling, learning and experienced very helpful in cryptocurrencies trading. But some people are involving themselves with trading without skilling and development. So they lose huge amounts of money in trading without learning more skills and knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
viananda2525

Activity: 1052
Merit: 125

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:55:38 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 06:51:22 AM by viananda2525

It is not easy to learn all this OP has listed out here , the only things I know in trading is the basic things in trading and I try as much to understand it well, but if I still have the opportunity to learn more skill I will quickly grab the opportunity because learning is very important.   Learning more skill can also help in the trading journey as well.
learning one straetgy was good, we could make it powerfull in easinest . dont ever make our own complicated with several thing, meanwhile it could not give us profits. know everything sometimes make us confuse how to applied in our trade.n there are traders using trend line only but it could give them profits. focus to what we want to developt and we will success due of this.

Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 10:08:13 PM

Of course skilling, learning and experienced very helpful in cryptocurrencies trading. But some people are involving themselves with trading without skilling and development. So they lose huge amounts of money in trading without learning more skills and knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading.
Starting to trade in crypto I think it takes preparation because that's why trading is not an easy thing to do,
knowledge, skills, and self-control that we must have and it also has an important role,
and if someone dares to start trading without having any knowledge or even skills I think it's tantamount to suicide

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 10:18:19 PM

Starting to trade in crypto I think it takes preparation because that's why trading is not an easy thing to do,
knowledge, skills, and self-control that we must have and it also has an important role,
and if someone dares to start trading without having any knowledge or even skills I think it's tantamount to suicide

In everything we do if we want to succeed in it, we must practice and put effort towards it successfully outcome and that is just the way trading is. It is not a joke because some people are full time traders and feeding from it. The more you trade, the more you learn and practice is the factor that can give you confidence.
Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 10:30:06 AM

In everything we do if we want to succeed in it, we must practice and put effort towards it successfully outcome and that is just the way trading is. It is not a joke because some people are full time traders and feeding from it. The more you trade, the more you learn and practice is the factor that can give you confidence.
I've heard, trading for living, not living for trading, so don't waste your time just to trade without producing anything,
yes it is true that success takes hard work, but if you only work hard without learning mistakes, then that's it too it's useless,
there are many ways to increase your trading skills, buy a book about trading, I'm sure you can do better.

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 01:33:17 PM

I've heard, trading for living, not living for trading, so don't waste your time just to trade without producing anything,
yes it is true that success takes hard work, but if you only work hard without learning mistakes, then that's it too it's useless,
there are many ways to increase your trading skills, buy a book about trading, I'm sure you can do better.

Yes I highly agree with you mate trading without learning from mistakes is useless even let's say you're knowledgeable enough about trading, have a lot of books about trading but reading it without proper execution will lead to mistakes and for me that's fine because our mistake will be our greatest lesson learn in life. There's a lot of ways to improve our skill in trading all we have to do is to dedicate our precious time to read and learn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: