Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:53:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Assumptions of People who don't know about bitcoin... Ki  (Read 471 times)
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 05:46:38 AM

I think a lot of such misconceptions and assumptions stems from a lack of proper research, quite a lot of people get their understanding of Bitcoin from the media or from individuals who do not tell them the most important aspects of it, of course we all know the media is famous for highlighting Bitcoin as being negative, and also, more often than not people only tell others about how much they can make from Bitcoin, thus through such means, many individuals get the wrong perception about the network that prolly would not get corrected.

Having said that, for as many people that do their research about Bitcoin, they would want to be 'associated' with this network, if they can at least grasp a thing or two from their research, they will understand its pros and cons and know how well to handle them, and specifically understand that the network is not a get rich quick scheme as quite a lot of people assume it is.
get-rich-quick schemes that some people assume because they see successful people come from Bitcoin. Without seeing what's behind the bitcoin. Indeed can't blame them if they assume that way. When they don't know what bitcoin is, their point of view will be different, some say that bitcoin is just a digital asset that has no future, MLM business, just a toy and so on.
I also didn't understand at first what the use and purpose of bitcoin was, but by studying and doing in-depth research, I understood and started to be in the bitcoin circle.
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 05:56:28 AM

But in reality btc is needle that is bursting fiat bubbles.

I don't agree with that statement.
Bitcoin isn't bursting any fiat bubbles anywhere.The BTC market is just too small to have any significant impact over the bigger financial markets,like stocks,commodities,FOREX and real estate.
Bitcoin isn't interrupting the growth of fiat bubbles.Actually the fiat money printing helps for pumping the Bitcoin/crypto bubble.Basically every financial market(including the crypto market) creates and bursts price bubbles.
Anyway,I kinda agree with your view about the people,who mildly understand BTC(or don't understand it at all).I'm sure that the vast majority of the people will always be ignorant in regards to Bitcoin/blockchain technology and this will never change.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2422
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 06:56:37 AM

In the past bitcoin was always underestimated by most people including me, because at that time many people didn't care about it and only knew the name but didn't want to know and understand more about bitcoin and its work.
and as time went by i saw some of my friends whose life changed because of bitcoin and in the end i tried to find an answer to find out on the internet more about bitcoin and how it works, and also asked some of my friends and they taught him which in the end i got involved and also enjoy the benefits that make me more excited until now.
and when i got involved i heard a lot of people disparaging bitcoin because it is a scam and also used by criminals for money laundering and so on.
and I don't care about it all because they don't know and study it well which in the end people who used to belittle it now regret it because they see its price and popularity continues to increase.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 11:46:58 AM

It's true, there are a lot of rumors about bitcoin, and they often make me smile when I realize that people are spreading all these horror stories without understanding what they are talking about. If we talk about friends, I will always find time to explain everything to them and successfully convince them otherwise. But I will not impose love for bitcoin on people who have not matured it.
They say that the road to God is individual for everyone, someone is born with faith, and someone grows up to it.
The highlited word rumour in your post is what i am trying to explain in this thread that people who don't have knowledge about it mainly are sorce of spreading FUD's and fake things in the market.This is common in most of the spaces where people who don't like it for example the government and banks those holding the central chain of authority and fear btc could break it up spread rumours about it so common people don't trust it.But the problem with majority is they don't try to understand it in detail like how it works and the brilliant idea setup by Satoshi that still makes it decentralised with security.

I am also not imposing bitcoin on anyone but just saying them to once read about it in detail and then choose their path and faith about it.

I won't put bitcoin on that high level of faith, but it's comparable to understanding the value. For bitcoin, a person also needs to rise. Everyone has their path, and let people choose how to get to this path.
Yeah I completely understand that for some it's best option while for some it's not.But the main concern is with people who think their zero utility shitcoin is better than bitcoin and can survive the market while btc bubble will burst but that's not true which they can understand or don't.The people has full right to choose the path but guiding as a community member to help someone secure their future with clearing these small fake assumptions is better way to go through according to me.Rest we all can decide what's best for us.

Did you design the image? It says a lot, I think a part about plugging of money from Bitcoin should be included. When you try to discuss bitcoin as internet money, they think it's just a place where they can come and plug their own shares, which is funny to me how they view bitcoin.
No i didn't design the image and came across it through social platforms and like to see these crypto related information and memes over the internet.So just shared it with you all.For many investors it is source of gaining fast profits but that's not right.You can surely make profits but in the long run but over it observe it as financial tool that provides you freedom from government monopoly that can restrict you of your funds anytime as we have seen in Russia.

There was a time when I had to keep things to myself, the Bitcoin revolution is real, and many people are informed about bitcoin, however, not everyone will want to adopt the positive aspects of Bitcoin as they've been distracted by the traditional system, try to convince them, teach them, they will continue to call bitcoin various names and see it in various images.
I would say it is good if we are exploring the good and bad facts of anything to find out how good it is but the problem with some people is who don't like it is that they already have some pre-assumptions in mind that it's highly volatile and risky and used by criminals or any other which automatically restricts them from investing in it.But if you have some time then first of all go in the depth analysis and then jump to conclusions.

Bitcoin is slowly gaining faith of people with time as many are now educated and aware about it but still less know about its technical working but fiat has been here from ages and btc can't vanish it but can dilute the usage.The progress is necessary which we are making.

I don't know but these posts talking about how "Bitcoin is misunderstood" are becoming old. Everybody knows that Bitcoin is the original cryptocurrency. Everybody knows that a lot of OGs got rich off of it. That is the most that newbies know and thats all they care about.
There could be some related threads but the talks are real in the market and people ignore these posts.I also don't want to convince people by explaining them what are the myths about bitcoin but only a small try to make a little percentage of people that we all have some perceptions in our mind the way we have encountered with that thing like what's happening with those who don't completely understand bitcoin but if we make some efforts then it could be cleared.

The trends changes with time but bitcoin will still remain preferable options for many whose effect could be easily seen in long run.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2022, 01:18:08 PM

The internet has made searching for information much easy and faster, like they always say, Google is your friend. Yeah I know people in remote areas without no Internet access can not be included in this description, but for those people who have access to internet and the means yet not doing any research (even as little typing what is Bitcoin in the Google search engine) has no excuse.

They say information is power,  no knowledge is wasted, for the purpose of knowledge and knowing, it is important to seek this information (even if no intention to invest)  unfortunately some people only pick interest on things that are very pressing to them, or rely on rumour instead of doing little search. It true, there a lot of misconception about btc which is not supposed to be if only people can spare a bit of time to be informed .

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 01:46:48 PM

It true, there a lot of misconception about btc which is not supposed to be if only people can spare a bit of time to be informed .
Then, I guess we don't have to live that forever, this was the time to change it. We help them to realize that what they heard about rumors, fake news, or anything that talks negatively about Bitcoin is wrong.

*Bitcoins is a scam
*Bitcoin is a bubble
*Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme

Assumptions can be wrong and it was definitely wrong seeing Bitcoin by now. Misconceptions, misunderstanding, it will just happen if we keep our mind close to reality, we instead open it and accept the changes.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1767

Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures

View Profile
March 21, 2022, 05:30:45 PM

Change the mindset of yourself and then others. Provide an explanation that is easy to understand by lay people who do not understand what bitcoin is.
Bitcoin is just a tool that can be used for anything, just like a knife that can be used to peel an apple and can also be used to harm someone.

Currently, there is more and more education about bitcoin, explanations on youtube, social media, etc., will provide insights about bitcoin for beginners.
So some negative assumptions about bitcoin exist because they didn't study it completely.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:02:10 AM

There is a lot of criticism about Bitcoin in our country or in our society.People who don't know anything about Bitcoin are quick to comment. I moved away from them without realizing it.And for those who know fairly well about Bitcoin, there are many beautiful explanations that can and do be given.

The criticism show the reality of bitcoin to those countries that refused to make it legalized in their societies. Many countries that adopted bitcoin ,will never say anything bad about bitcoin because it has helped the country economy to grow and to reduced unemployment in different societies. It will be difficult for such countries to say negative things about bitcoin than to advise other countries to make it legalized for their citizens to enjoy in the country.
People who don't understand what bitcoin is all about are the one that criticism or hate decentralized currency because their leaders refused to make it legalized for their citizens. 

Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:27:00 AM

Currently, there is more and more education about bitcoin, explanations on youtube, social media, etc., will provide insights about bitcoin for beginners.
So some negative assumptions about bitcoin exist because they didn't study it completely.
Not all in Social Media and even in Youtube are helpful, many of these influencers teach the wrong strategies and ideas to the viewers and followers. I agree this helps to spread the name of crypto but not I appreciate them all as some of them are misconceptions. These wrong assumptions towards Bitcoin can be corrected by ourselves if we clearly understand the nature of the market. For as long as it wasn't yet changed, many were still thinking negatively against Bitcoin, against cryptocurrencies.
aysg76 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 10:50:59 AM

Change the mindset of yourself and then others. Provide an explanation that is easy to understand by lay people who do not understand what bitcoin is.
Bitcoin is just a tool that can be used for anything, just like a knife that can be used to peel an apple and can also be used to harm someone.
I have spend my good years in studying and researching about bitcoin and have gone through various articles and books to know how it works,what makes it decentralised and deflationary currency so slowly and gradually have developed faith in it myself and educating others also about it.

I am bitcoin supporter and past nine months DCA investor aslo if you go through my post history you would find it also.People need to understand it in some more level as layman's language simply say it is digital currency like digital cash so what's the difference? All cryptos are digital but why btc is the best they need to know and then only these assumptions could be avoided.

You have forgotten to mention the oldest and the original source where you could have the accurate information about bitcoin on various topics and in layman's language also this Bitcointalk forum which is the library for those who wish to read and enhance their knowledge while for some it's some earning place with bounties.How many good and educated youtubers are out there who can give you in depth knowledge about it other than Andreas Antonopoulus the writer of Mastering Bitcoin? All of them are giving out crap knowledge just to earn through paid promotions and other articles may contain inaccurate information.

The information on the forum can't be tampered because there are members who will guide you in the right direction with their knowledge and experience in the bitcoin of which you could take advantage to know and clear your doubts about it.The true way leads to your success.

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:49:43 AM

Not all in Social Media and even in Youtube are helpful, many of these influencers teach the wrong strategies and ideas to the viewers and followers. I agree this helps to spread the name of crypto but not I appreciate them all as some of them are misconceptions. These wrong assumptions towards Bitcoin can be corrected by ourselves if we clearly understand the nature of the market. For as long as it wasn't yet changed, many were still thinking negatively against Bitcoin, against cryptocurrencies.
There are some which are helpful but overall they do just simply stick out with the basics which is somewhat do but there are always some hidden agendas out of those vlogs and videos which newbie
would easily be victimized with those kind of intents which is sad and on the time that that they had lost money then those impressions would really be going into negative side
on where people would be having that long lasting kind of wrong impression but once they do realize things up then they would be definitely be changing their mindsets.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 03:00:38 PM

This is all because of its increased usage on darknet, gambling and illegal needs. In the beginning it served as an exchange asset that helps to stay anonymous. Based on that even now people who doesn't wish to invest into bitcoin say it as a reason. Bitcoin have grown good crossing different hurdles and even now stating it as something bad is the lack of understanding. Maybe in the future they'll realise the value.
Going over the first time I heard of bitcoin, I was intrigued but did not find any use for myself and therefore I removed it from my thoughts. But then I found that donating to certain sites was possible anonymously through bitcoin and then I took interest in it. Frankly, the technical aspects of bitcoin are not a part of my current line of work so I keep that to a bare minimum.

But getting put off by these words is a common thing that I also have encountered while trying to discuss the topic of bitcoin with peers and colleagues. It will take a long time, in my opinion to come out from this and make no-coiners to bitcoiners. What I have seen is that those who are already into bitcoin remain in bitcoin because they know the ins and outs of the currency.

It may be true that if governments start patronizing crypto it will take a different turn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 07:25:27 PM

Bitcoin isn't bursting any fiat bubbles anywhere.The BTC market is just too small to have any significant impact over the bigger financial markets,like stocks,commodities,FOREX and real estate.
Bitcoin isn't interrupting the growth of fiat bubbles.Actually the fiat money printing helps for pumping the Bitcoin/crypto bubble.Basically every financial market(including the crypto market) creates and bursts price bubbles.
Anyway,I kinda agree with your view about the people,who mildly understand BTC(or don't understand it at all).I'm sure that the vast majority of the people will always be ignorant in regards to Bitcoin/blockchain technology and this will never change.
I googled it, if fiat money is a bubble and it says yes. It can be true because fiat money's value can decrease over time due to inflation and after the creation of btc, it was then said to be the fiat killer. Btc is immune is to inflation. Despite of how good btc was versus to fiats, there are still people that claims to be that btc is a huge bubble therefore we can also say that btc is a needle to its own bubble.

Btc market is not small mate but it is huge and it's now being compared to apple and other huge names in the industry. It can do an impact to the financial market and others can do an impact too to bitcoin. They just give and take. People change so don't say that people that don't understand btc or blockchain can stay the same.

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:20:13 PM

1) Bitcoin is a bubble : This is the most common thing the community has said against it from the past and it could burst anytime but they are proved wrong each time.The prices increase they say it will burst out and when they falls they say it's crash but in reality they don't know anything about it.It is a currency and like any other asset can go up and down in value so what do you expect from it? But in reality btc is needle that is bursting fiat bubbles.
This is mostly what I've to hear from the people around before but today, upon asking them, you can hear different stories some will say "it was a profitable investment and any got rich" , while the others will still think it was a scam and it burst. It is likely to say that many were still not aware of the situation by now, many were never appreciates Bitcoin, in fact, it has already been proven so many times. And to argue with these negative people is just a waste of time, but I believe they'll change somehow sooner and they realize that they are wrong.
This is not new to everyone as skeptics have always asked this. But is bitcoin really a bubble? The fact that until at the present time bitcoin is very alive simply defines that bitcoin is not a bubble and its not going to burst out.

People always have their own misinterpretations about bitcoin but we can't blame them because they lack the knowledge and the facts about bitcoin. However, if they can go depth in research with bitcoin, that's the time they will clearly understand the real potentials of bitcoin instead.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:26:23 PM

People have difference of understanding about cryptocurrency. Recently met with a brother who is working in Canada and on discussion about investment I said about cryptocurrency. Immediately he said why should you go for it when you've got more other choice. It shocked me, because I've thinking that people from USA and Canada are much adopted to cryptocurrency. This was against that and further he added about a life incident. His friend lost $100k investing in cryptocurrency and I wasn't able to understand how it happened. Even if he have invested in any worst project it'll not be such a loss. From that incident he doesn't look into cryptocurrency. From this I understood, someone's mistake will also create a bad opinion on cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 11:48:58 PM

Rest you make your choice but for me Bitcoin is the best. Wink
Nothing to doubt about Bitcoin   Cool Cool

Ahh, I heard again and again in areas around me, there are many more people who say that "Bitcoin is not investment, Bitcoin is a scam, and Bitcoin is gambling, everything about trading in gambling". Stay away from Bitcoin and all things about trading, because they are gambling and specualtions."

Whatever I tried to explain and give more data, they will not listen to me, because they only believe in bigger media or influencers that are opposed to Bitcoin. Moreover, this is because they similarize Bitcoin with a kind of binary options that are now very booming in my country.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 3032

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 12:42:42 AM

I have posted this many times here but I believe this to be one of the best bitcoin quotes ever and it fits in well here ..

"I think many of the intellectually honest people eventually stop being critics, because they suddenly realize that the flaws they are identifying are temporary features, issues, and not inherent problems. There are very few inherent problems in a dynamically evolving design or ecosystem of different designs all competing, that cannot be resolved.  There are critics who criticize this technology primarily based on their world view.   It is politically inconsistent with their world view.  It’s not that they do not like the technology it’s that they do not like the implications of this technology and the primary criticism you get then is “this should not be” to which all I can answer is ..and yet it is.  “but we mustn’t”… and yet we did, “but you shouldn’t”.. but yet we did"- Andreas Antonopoulos.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 09:07:13 AM

People who prefer to create speculations rather than to stick with the facts mostly end up making wrong assumptions. Lack of education has always been the main cause. However, in terms of bitcoin, the facts are already spread in the internet, so there is no valid reason why some people end up being misinformed. Maybe they are just too lazy to do research and study it, or they stick to believe on the people who made attacks on bitcoin. That's another story i guess.

wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 10:00:41 AM

To add to Bitcoin is a bubble and Bitcoin is used for crimes, there are also:

-snip-
It is not just only those who hate cryptocurrencies, even people who do not understand Bitcoin do make such statements as well. Especially the one that Bitcoin is a Ponzi, I have seen a lot of people who have no idea of what Bitcoin is all about make that statement that Bitcoin is a Ponzi and a scam.

In fact, that is always the word that is mainly being used by people who do not know anything about Bitcoin, and it is not because they hate Bitcoin, it is simply that they have no idea of what Bitcoin is all about so they tend to say that it is a Ponzi.

Because, that’s what it looks like to them. As for those who say that Bitcoin mining is harmful to the environment, those are the ones who I would say are making such a statement because they hate Bitcoin. That is clear hatred, and they are trying to do anything possible to bring it down, but it wouldn’t work.
Assmosis

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 06:59:31 AM

There is no dearth of information about bitcoins on the internet. In fact, you can get more information than you require in general. So, there has to be no point in people assuming anything about bitcoin. They can simply search on the internet and see how valid and real something is.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: