Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][BNB Token] Wehub Network Ticker WEHUB🔥🔥🔥  (Read 550 times)
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 09:51:12 AM

They are going to help with lite marketing once we go fully live.

Well, I hope everything will work out and it will help in the development of the project as a whole, and what about the Patriot exchange, what listing conditions they have is a fixed fee or the purchase of PATX tokens, is it possible to get there, because this is a friendly exchange, for a start it would not be bad for Wehub, imho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 57
Merit: 9

Wehub Netowork & Patriot Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 07:30:41 PM

Round 2 has started and ends on April 18th.

Token: Wehub NEtwork
Symbol: WEHUB

Wehub Network is a eco-system project community driven
Wehub Network already have platform up and running and now
is the time for our token to be sold in 2 round pre-sales.
We're currently in round 2. Join our telegram and DM @ NunezTheGreat
To get in on this pre-sale. Referrer us a pre-sale buyer and get
10% commission on your referral.

👁Join telegram: https://t.me/WehubNetwork

👁Visit Website: https://wehubnetwork.com

🗣Bitcoin Talk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390569

ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 07:42:40 PM

Well, I hope everything will work out and it will help in the development of the project as a whole, and what about the Patriot exchange, what listing conditions they have is a fixed fee or the purchase of PATX tokens, is it possible to get there, because this is a friendly exchange, for a start it would not be bad for Wehub, imho.

Fee for listing tokens is $4000 USD.

To buy PATX tokens on the exchange you can buy without using ETH gas fee's. Gas Fee's are only used when you transfer the tokens out. No gass fee's when trading within the exchange.

ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 07:45:30 PM

Round 2 has started and ends on April 18th.

Token: Wehub NEtwork
Symbol: WEHUB

Wehub Network is a eco-system project community driven
Wehub Network already have platform up and running and now
is the time for our token to be sold in 2 round pre-sales.
We're currently in round 2. Join our telegram and DM @ NunezTheGreat
To get in on this pre-sale. Referrer us a pre-sale buyer and get
10% commission on your referral.

👁Join telegram: https://t.me/WehubNetwork

👁Visit Website: https://wehubnetwork.com

🗣Bitcoin Talk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5390569

All project expansion & updates are now frozen until all pre-sale tokens have been sold. I can not bleed any more money out of my pocket.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 07:12:52 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2022, 01:07:48 PM by Daltonik

To buy PATX tokens on the exchange you can buy without using ETH gas fee's. Gas Fee's are only used when you transfer the tokens out. No gass fee's when trading within the exchange.

Thank you for the answer, in this case, have you thought about creating a fundraiser for the listing, maybe it's worth trying it, do you think it might work out and we will have an exchange that should have a positive impact on the promotion of Wehub.

upd: for example, create an address where users could deposit funds for listing on the patriot exchange
ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 10:03:49 PM

Thank you for the answer, in this case, have you thought about creating a fundraiser for the listing, maybe it's worth trying it, do you think it might work out and we will have an exchange that should have a positive impact on the promotion of Wehub.

upd: for example, create an address where users could deposit funds for listing on the patriot exchange

Yes we thought about but it earlier. But we could even raise $100 USD. So we knew we wouldn't be able to raise $4,000 USD for the list on a real exchange listing. Even with CST no one wanted to pay ETH gas fee's as we ate over $1,500 USD on that during that time. But this is now and that stuff is in the past.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:27:37 PM

Yes we thought about but it earlier. But we could even raise $100 USD. So we knew we wouldn't be able to raise $4,000 USD for the list on a real exchange listing. Even with CST no one wanted to pay ETH gas fee's as we ate over $1,500 USD on that during that time. But this is now and that stuff is in the past.

Yes, raising funds for anything is usually a problem, especially in the cryptosphere, where people do not want to pay for anything, the exceptions are only gambling, it seems to me, but there is more psychology there.
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 07:44:49 AM

Sorry, I just want to know why your Twitter account username is @ultra_pool? while your site and project is Wehub?

Twitter @ultra_pool belongs, as far as I know, to dev @Repo, who before the creation of Wehub was engaged in many projects (LSR,SSS, participation in the creation and launch of Patriotexchange, etc.) maintaining this Twitter account, although LSR coin had its own Twitter, apparently there was a decision not to produce new accounts but to focus on working on the project, because the team does not have a marketer and everything is done essentially by two people

How about the first stage of your pre-sales? how much BNB did you collect?

I don't think it will be possible to achieve even a soft cap, since there is no marketing due to lack of funds and interest is not high, I hope so far, here any more or less large purchase can change the situation. Well, in general, the trading volume and make an idea of the pre-sale can be viewed here: https://www.dextools.io/app/bsc/pair-explorer/0x90f3dc43409a348bfeab09a7aea79f06f20babd0

Thank you for explaining so clearly, you really did review this project very carefully.

Thank you for your reply and yes your 100% correct. But Ill add. With SSS I was only there to help with the launch of the chain then another dev took over from there. As for funds everything for Wehub has been coming out of my pocket. We don't have any marketing people since they only want to paid in BTC or BNB and it way to much from I can afford out of my pocket. I would have to get a 2nd full time job just to pay for it which I can not do as I already work over time to be able to put in what I can. Its not like the old days of crypto where people would help out and do things for the native token or coin. We've been trying to get people to help with marketing graphic work etc. But with the way crypto trends is moving with all these pump and dump meme tokens is killing the crypto world and making people greedy AF.

Make crypto projects great again!!  Grin
I really appreciate your honesty. A little advice. Maybe you need to build a team that has the same vision and mission as you, or at least people who support your project. maybe you can also get investors from your neighborhood.
ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2022, 11:44:33 PM

I really appreciate your honesty. A little advice. Maybe you need to build a team that has the same vision and mission as you, or at least people who support your project. maybe you can also get investors from your neighborhood.

Yes there is a few people that we trust and rely on which they have been around for a few years and they know how hard we work. One thing about me and which many may say is that I don't have a filter when I talk and I just tell it how it is and not beating around the bush. Honesty is the best policy in my book no matter if it hurts or not. Honest people are hard to find now a days also which is sad to say.

ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 01:45:27 AM

Wehub Network token is fully live now!! Join our telegram/discord

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 05:11:46 PM

How long should we wait for the announcement of the partnership with the exchange, which was mentioned in the Wehub telegram channel https://t.me/wehubnetwork and what is this exchange?, is it a Patriot exchange? or does this not apply to Wehub?
ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 01:59:45 AM

How long should we wait for the announcement of the partnership with the exchange, which was mentioned in the Wehub telegram channel https://t.me/wehubnetwork and what is this exchange?, is it a Patriot exchange? or does this not apply to Wehub?

Its wasn't for WEHUB. I forwarded that message from the Patriot Exchange Telegram as they are about to announce something soon. If you scroll back to that message youll see that I forwarded it from Silverfox.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2022, 03:54:46 AM

Its wasn't for WEHUB. I forwarded that message from the Patriot Exchange Telegram as they are about to announce something soon. If you scroll back to that message youll see that I forwarded it from Silverfox.

Yes, thank you for your explanation, I have already understood this and sent a message about the upcoming partnership to the appropriate thread of the forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5296108.0 , we will be waiting for an announcement from the Patriot team. Smiley
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2022, 01:24:27 AM

Check out our new forum. If like BitcoinTalk forum or if you hate it. Join our forum as it's based on the same framework but ours has way more options and themes for a better user experience. Join today and try it out.
at least there should be an award for them to join your forum early so that your forum has more users. But to compete with this forum, it's not easy. It took years to build a forum but it can't necessarily compete with this mainstream forum. But at least in the future your forum can be another option for anyone who wants to be more active about cryptocurrencies. At least you should also have other advantages in your forum.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 06:57:15 AM

at least there should be an award for them to join your forum early so that your forum has more users. But to compete with this forum, it's not easy. It took years to build a forum but it can't necessarily compete with this mainstream forum. But at least in the future your forum can be another option for anyone who wants to be more active about cryptocurrencies. At least you should also have other advantages in your forum.

The main focus of Wehub is a social network with its own token, the forum, as it seems to me, is just a platform for social network participants where you can talk about the development of this very social network Wehub Network.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 01:43:35 PM

why the launch of such a similar forum to bitcointalk? Almost the same interface
Why does the project have 3 different website?
what does the project mean by testing their token on the pancakeswap?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 03:05:00 PM

why the launch of such a similar forum to bitcointalk? Almost the same interface

The main social network site is https://wehubspace.com website https://wehubnetwork.com as I understand it, it was created for the purpose of conducting an ICO of the WEHUB token to receive funds for the development of the project, however, it did not take place. It seems to me that the forum is more like bitcoingarden.org . On pancakeswap, you can buy or sell a WEHUB token, add liquidity for example
ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 03:41:04 AM
Merited by Daltonik (2)

The forum is just something to add for other outlet to talk about everything and everything and not just crypto related. Plus you don't need to pay BTC in order to post images unlike here. The forum is not the main platform for our project. Its just another outlet to talk on. Our main platform is Wehubspace.com and always will be our main focus. We keep getting wehubspace better along with adding more to our eco-system. Anyone can join our eco-system if they have a platform and want to ingrate our token by all means go for it and let us know so we can add it to the list. We shouldn't limit ourselves to only 1 thing or be like all other tokens projects out there that promote their project and have nothing behind it other than someone saying Yeah we plan on this 4 years down the road and 6mos or year they exit on the community. We are building and well keep building whatever we think is cool and whatever we think we can do with our funds that we save up from our day jobs.

Plus Im not very active on here and I rarely check this forum. With our forum I have it where it posts a message to our Telegram and discord when ever a post is made so I know i can check it out or relay to it.

Users do get air drops of WEHUB tokens if they are active on our forum or wehubspace as long as they have their address within the profile. The air drops happen at random and the amounts are random.

Our new website is almost done. Ill let everyone know when its be updated. Iv been busy af with something else wehub related.

ultra-pool (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2022, 03:49:17 AM

1. Because its using the same software but we have more user functions. Plus Im not a big fan of this forum to outdated. If you read the footer you can see what they using which hasn't been updated in a long while. Bitcointalk is running v1.1.1.19(2006-2009) wehubcrypto is using v 2.1.1(2022)

2. Different platforms = different domains

3. Tested our token on pancake swap to make sure it worked since they dont have a testnet to test on. I wasnt going to add it and find out it doesnt work. Things always have to tested. You cant make something and release to the public without it being tested before hand.

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2022, 01:49:26 PM

<...>

So what about the donation for adding Wehub to the mobile application that is mentioned in Discord, where can I send the donation? and what does it represent will there be any benefit for Wehub holders from using this application, is it some kind of exchange?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: