Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the US' true intentions for themselves and Ukraine?  (Read 50 times)
Verziro (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 06:12:33 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2022, 06:25:44 PM by Verziro

The Russia-Ukraine situation really brings to light a few questions; why did NATO continue to exist after the fall of the Soviet Union, despite the downfall of the USSR being the goal of establishing NATO in the first place? Now, the same people who cooked up the Iraq War, are now driving another war, this time in Ukraine - apparently now the US' greatest ally, by the way the media have portrayed this. Give thanks to Putin, as he has ended COVID-19 - you don't see it on the news anymore.

Ukraine don't even qualify for NATO, nor do NATO even want Ukraine to join in the first place, because of Ukraine's corrupt history. Ukraine joining NATO would be more of a liability than a military asset to the United States and NATO. Yet Congress and the US seem(ed) pretty intent on wanting Ukraine to join NATO, not because it would be a strategic advantage, but just to spite the Russians.

In other words, the whole situation is a mess. It serves no strategic advantage to the United States whatsoever by pursuing defence of Ukraine, whilst simultaneously igniting economic warfare with Russia. Joe Biden at his State of the Union speech bragged about how the Ruble lost 30 points in a single day, and that it was a moral victory. This was not a victory, it was a sign of how the USD can be used a weapon. Everyone in Russia, 99.99% of those in the population had nothing to do with this conflict, suddenly became much poorer in a single day - they impoverished an entire nation, yet you are told this is a moral victory. It begs the question, are the US actually trying to ignite all-out war with Russia?

It is yet another manufactured crisis. As we have seen over the past few years, the US Government love to give themselves emergency powers in response to crises that they have sensationalised and created. Power-hungry neocons in Washington DC want another war. War makes money.

Clint Erlich, recently said that a former Obama Administration official wants the United States to invade Crimea to drive Russian forces out of there. What exactly do the US want in Ukraine?

We now know that they house military-funded bio(warfare) laboratories in Ukraine, which in itself is suspicious. Ukraine are one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in Europe, and are not known for their biomedical engineering prowess, so why have the United States set up "research facilities" there, and why did they not secure them in anticipation of an invasion, which they themselves knew was going to happen? A few years ago, you could freely view a US "research facility" based in Odesa, Ukraine, on the State Department's website. Now though, that link is undefined and the page was taken down - interesting.

-=+=-

Alexandra Chalupa | @AlexandraChalup | 18/01/22 | : "This isn't journalism, it's an ongoing FARA violation. Tucker Carlson needs to be prosecuted as an unregistered agent of the Russian Federation and treason under Article 3, Sec. 3, Clause 1 of the US Constitution for aiding an enemy in hybrid warfare against the United States."

Couple things odd about this:
1) He did not take a pro-Russia stance, he merely questioned the US Government and their intentions. So much for free speech.
2) "Hybrid Warfare against the United States"? Keep in mind, this tweet was on the 18th of January, long before Russia stepped into Ukraine. Does this elicit that the US planned and wanted this?

-=+=-

It seems as though the Biden Administration care more about the sovereignty and border integrity of a poor Eastern European country bordering Russia, compared to how much they care about their own borders back home. Someone might want to tell Joe Biden that opening up the borders and ridding Title 42 may not be such a good idea, as there is a violent Civil War occurring as we speak in Mexico - more than 100,000 young men disappeared in Mexico last year. Automatic rifle fire was exchanged in Texas last week, courtesy of an immigrant who crossed the Mexico-US border, who did not want to be arrested for carrying lethal fentanyl across the border. There was a violent war between Azerbaijan and Albania that ended approximately half a year ago, but I bet you didn't hear about this, all you've heard about is Ukraine. You have probably not heard either about the Ethiopian Civil War, nor about how the United States practically contributed to human slavery now occurring in Libya.

Question them or speak the truth, and you'll be labelled Pro-Putin, and subsequently censored.

The imminent threat to the United States is China, not Russia. The US Military, as impressive as it is, cannot hold stature in both Eastern Europe and Asia, so by pursuing defence of Ukraine, by definition, the US are not focusing on China. This entire situation, has pushed Russia and China into an alliance, not just against the US Military, but against the USD itself. When the USD is replaced as the world's reserve currency, whether it's replaced by Digital Yuan or potentially Bitcoin, the majority of the US population, will become poor and impoverished overnight. The US' Foreign Policy on Russia in the last year has driven Russia and China closer, the US' two biggest threats, are now working together, in spite of the USD. People do not and will not understand the genuine ramifications of this, until it eventually happens.

Are the US trying to destroy themselves?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2022, 06:50:53 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2022, 07:50:22 PM by suchmoon

Has it ever occurred to you (or any other putinists here) that some - well, most, with rare exceptions being totalitarian shitholes like Belarus - countries/nations/people do not want to join the new Russian/Soviet empire. And would fight against it regardless of what the US or NATO does or doesn't do.

Rhetorical question, don't bother.

Edit: spelling.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 07:14:02 PM

Has it ever occurred to you (or any other putinists here) that some - well, most, with rare exceptions being totalitarian shitholes like Belarus - countries/nations/people do not want to join the new Russian/Soviet empire. And would fit against it regardless of what the US or NATO does or doesn't do.

Effectively, that is the only reason for the war. Putin does not give a s***t about history or "corruption" (really? Putin against corruption? you have to be desperate trying to sell that) or "nazism" (really? Putin being a supremacist himself??)  nor the people's wishes. He only cares about power and money and has shown absolute disrespect for other humans in general to the point of sociopathy.

He has failed to hold a grip on former USSR territories mostly because he is a ruthless despot that, at most, looks at Russian people to avoid being kicked out and is willing to kill en-masse or one by one by assasination anyone that expresses a different view. Who the **** wants to be ruled by a despot that is not even from your own country?

On regards to US intentions, I think they were clearly accepting Ukraine as a commercial and strategic partner and using economy, diplomacy and seduction to bring them over the west view of the world (certainly NOT to NATO). I do not have an idyllic view of Ukraine, but it was making progress to becoming a country that eventually could lead their own destiny for the better.

History has taught over and over that wars in Europe are lost for all European countries and won by the US and, on this case China who will emerge stronger from others fight.

Verziro (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2022, 08:17:18 PM

Has it ever occurred to you (or any other putinists here) that some - well, most, with rare exceptions being totalitarian shitholes like Belarus - countries/nations/people do not want to join the new Russian/Soviet empire. And would fight against it regardless of what the US or NATO does or doesn't do.

Edit: spelling.

You are further proving my implied points. Anyone who even questions the United States and the West is "disloyal" and "pro-Putin" apparently. I never once mentioned Ukraine's sole intentions in terms of their relationship with Russia, I was questioning the US themselves and what they seek to gain from this conflict, and their other policies.

My dad's side of the family are Moldovan, I've seen and heard first hand what the fear of a Russian invasion/incursion looks like. I spent my younger school years in Belgium, but whenever I visited Moldova or Romania, you were always told that if you heard the phrase: "Au sosit rușii, aveți grijă", which in essence means "The Russians are coming for us, protect yourself", then you should seek shelter immediately, because Moldova has always been a conflicted state in terms of whether they should join the EU, or remain under Russian influence, as they were until 2009.

If you want to take my posts out of context that's fine, but do not insult and attack people because their views are different to yours. I am not Pro-Putin, but I am not in favour of the way the West has/have handled this situation. I have seen its ramifications first hand, Moldova is a pillaged state.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2022, 10:23:23 PM

The Russia-Ukraine situation really brings to light a few questions; why did NATO continue to exist after the fall of the Soviet Union, despite the downfall of the USSR being the goal of establishing NATO in the first place? Now, the same people who cooked up the Iraq War, are now driving another war, this time in Ukraine - apparently now the US' greatest ally, by the way the media have portrayed this. Give thanks to Putin, as he has ended COVID-19 - you don't see it on the news anymore.

Ukraine don't even qualify for NATO, nor do NATO even want Ukraine to join in the first place, because of Ukraine's corrupt history. Ukraine joining NATO would be more of a liability than a military asset to the United States and NATO. Yet Congress and the US seem(ed) pretty intent on wanting Ukraine to join NATO, not because it would be a strategic advantage, but just to spite the Russians.

In other words, the whole situation is a mess. It serves no strategic advantage to the United States whatsoever by pursuing defence of Ukraine, whilst simultaneously igniting economic warfare with Russia. Joe Biden at his State of the Union speech bragged about how the Ruble lost 30 points in a single day, and that it was a moral victory. This was not a victory, it was a sign of how the USD can be used a weapon. Everyone in Russia, 99.99% of those in the population had nothing to do with this conflict, suddenly became much poorer in a single day - they impoverished an entire nation, yet you are told this is a moral victory. It begs the question, are the US actually trying to ignite all-out war with Russia?

It is yet another manufactured crisis. As we have seen over the past few years, the US Government love to give themselves emergency powers in response to crises that they have sensationalised and created. Power-hungry neocons in Washington DC want another war. War makes money.

Clint Erlich, recently said that a former Obama Administration official wants the United States to invade Crimea to drive Russian forces out of there. What exactly do the US want in Ukraine?

We now know that they house military-funded bio(warfare) laboratories in Ukraine, which in itself is suspicious. Ukraine are one of the poorest and most corrupt countries in Europe, and are not known for their biomedical engineering prowess, so why have the United States set up "research facilities" there, and why did they not secure them in anticipation of an invasion, which they themselves knew was going to happen? A few years ago, you could freely view a US "research facility" based in Odesa, Ukraine, on the State Department's website. Now though, that link is undefined and the page was taken down - interesting.

-=+=-

Alexandra Chalupa | @AlexandraChalup | 18/01/22 | : "This isn't journalism, it's an ongoing FARA violation. Tucker Carlson needs to be prosecuted as an unregistered agent of the Russian Federation and treason under Article 3, Sec. 3, Clause 1 of the US Constitution for aiding an enemy in hybrid warfare against the United States."

Couple things odd about this:
1) He did not take a pro-Russia stance, he merely questioned the US Government and their intentions. So much for free speech.
2) "Hybrid Warfare against the United States"? Keep in mind, this tweet was on the 18th of January, long before Russia stepped into Ukraine. Does this elicit that the US planned and wanted this?

-=+=-

It seems as though the Biden Administration care more about the sovereignty and border integrity of a poor Eastern European country bordering Russia, compared to how much they care about their own borders back home. Someone might want to tell Joe Biden that opening up the borders and ridding Title 42 may not be such a good idea, as there is a violent Civil War occurring as we speak in Mexico - more than 100,000 young men disappeared in Mexico last year. Automatic rifle fire was exchanged in Texas last week, courtesy of an immigrant who crossed the Mexico-US border, who did not want to be arrested for carrying lethal fentanyl across the border. There was a violent war between Azerbaijan and Albania that ended approximately half a year ago, but I bet you didn't hear about this, all you've heard about is Ukraine. You have probably not heard either about the Ethiopian Civil War, nor about how the United States practically contributed to human slavery now occurring in Libya.

Question them or speak the truth, and you'll be labelled Pro-Putin, and subsequently censored.

The imminent threat to the United States is China, not Russia. The US Military, as impressive as it is, cannot hold stature in both Eastern Europe and Asia, so by pursuing defence of Ukraine, by definition, the US are not focusing on China. This entire situation, has pushed Russia and China into an alliance, not just against the US Military, but against the USD itself. When the USD is replaced as the world's reserve currency, whether it's replaced by Digital Yuan or potentially Bitcoin, the majority of the US population, will become poor and impoverished overnight. The US' Foreign Policy on Russia in the last year has driven Russia and China closer, the US' two biggest threats, are now working together, in spite of the USD. People do not and will not understand the genuine ramifications of this, until it eventually happens.

Are the US trying to destroy themselves?

Because the West never believed the Soviet imperialism was dead. And, they were right.

This war between good and evil will not be finished until Russia becomes a truly progressive social democracy.
They never had that so my only hope is that Russians are capable to structure their society like the rest of the developed world and abandon
their medieval ways.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2022, 10:26:59 PM

You are further proving my implied points. Anyone who even questions the United States and the West is "disloyal" and "pro-Putin" apparently. I never once mentioned Ukraine's sole intentions in terms of their relationship with Russia, I was questioning the US themselves and what they seek to gain from this conflict, and their other policies.

You can question anything you want but if you decide to post your delusions publicly you should expect to be ridiculed for it. Unless you're in Russia, in which case being delusional is vital for survival.

My dad's side of the family are Moldovan, I've seen and heard first hand what the fear of a Russian invasion/incursion looks like. I spent my younger school years in Belgium, but whenever I visited Moldova or Romania, you were always told that if you heard the phrase: "Au sosit rușii, aveți grijă", which in essence means "The Russians are coming for us, protect yourself", then you should seek shelter immediately, because Moldova has always been a conflicted state in terms of whether they should join the EU, or remain under Russian influence, as they were until 2009.

If you want to take my posts out of context that's fine, but do not insult and attack people because their views are different to yours. I am not Pro-Putin, but I am not in favour of the way the West has/have handled this situation. I have seen its ramifications first hand, Moldova is a pillaged state.

When you start your fallacy-ridden essay with "why did NATO continue to exist after the fall of the Soviet Union", no amount of excuses can obfuscate that. Justification for NATO's existence is in full display right now. Putin didn't attack e.g. Lithuania to close the Suwalki gap because of NATO. If NATO didn't exist or hadn't expanded, he'd have started picking off smaller Eastern European countries 10-15 years ago.

The rest of your conspiracy and whataboutism shit is lifted straight from RT, so spare us the sob stories about your Moldovan family. There are idiots in every nation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: