Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:32:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start?  (Read 396 times)
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2022, 11:25:37 PM

Where can i invest first and how to start i dont need much money!  If weekly income 20-30$ its enough for me now i just wants to start in a reliable way. Everyone wants to invest in a legit source not in dust!!
First of all, have you understood enough about cryptocurrency? How it work, what it is at least, and also the risks of crypto? Since, it is important enough to also understand the risk of investing inc crypto currency, so that you may not only expect too high to gain high profits in a short time, and you are trapped in some scam schemes. So, basically, learning at first about cryptocurrency is a must.

Secnd, from your weekly income of 20-30$, how much you can set aside for investment? Please remember that never use money that you are using for your daily needs or even for your later necessity. It is wiser and better to use money that is free enough, and you also may not worry if someday you will lose them.
From that amount, how much? I will not suggest it will be all in because it is very risky. Just consider about small percentage moreover you are new here.

Third, invest only in the top coins that have strong fundamentals. I know that there are many interesting coins as seen in the Coin Market Cap, but I will not recommend the new listed coins or coins that ahve small volume. For safer chcies, Bitcoin is the first coin that should pick, alternatively if you wnat to go to altcoins, maye you can do research in Ethereum and BNB, once more DYOR based on your own analysi and cosniderations.

Four, youmay not need to investi daily, you can set the time management of deposiitng yourmoney into certain exchanges or platform to invest the coins.

Rememebr:
Never trust anyone or any platfmr or project that will gve or promise youvery high investment APY or profits,never trst them easily on them because their projects may be too good to be true. They may be scamers.
Better to use top exchanges to buy the coins and then save the coins in certain wallets.
Check here for the exchanges that are available in your contry and also repuatble enough (see top exchanges)
https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:46:15 PM

Where can i invest first and how to start i dont need much money!  If weekly income 20-30$ its enough for me now i just wants to start in a reliable way. Everyone wants to invest in a legit source not in dust!!

There are multiple ways for you to start your journey into the cryptocurrency world and every single mechanism has their advantages/disadvantages depending on what is comfortable to you. For example, with that amount of weekly income, you can purchase at least $5 worth of BTC every week and invest them long-term (HODLing) in order to maximize its value in the future.

Another example would be purchasing again BTCs and trade them in the market if you have the necessary experience to do so. Though I would advise against gambling since the nature of such process is too risky for a beginner.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 22, 2022, 11:55:13 PM

Since you are a newbie you need to learn more first before investing because investing without a proper knowledge could lead you to losses. It's more like gambling when investing hoping you could win the jackpot but with little knowledge you might miss more of the opportunity handed to you when you aren't ready yet because you lack of knowledge.

I suggest read more and try the basics first that you won't suffer the most losses it's not easy to gain profit when you are just a newbie. Even a pro traders still lost in the market so you are not an exception so it's better to dig and read more about how investment works.

Elizaju

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:46:34 AM

The necessary condition is that you have to equip yourself with good knowledge.
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:19:54 AM

There are many sources.
But your name is puzzling me. And thinking that what message do you want to deliver to the community?
Have you any agenda? Can you explain?
Assmosis

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:48:01 AM

Before finding out where to invest, it is necessary that we complete our education first. There are many free resources where future traders can complete their education. You can check out blogs such as cointelegraph to complete your education. Also, be careful when you take any investment advice. There are many scammers present in the market.
Bamjos

Activity: 71
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 07:28:41 PM

I feel you should start by studying what you want to invest in, it's very important, once you are clearly aware of the investment itself then you can go ahead by investing. The knowledge you gain while studying about the investment will help you make decision on how to invest and which aspect of the investment would be suitable and profitable for you.

Since cryptocurrency is the investment in this case and you happen to be on this forum, start by making good use of the forum by educating yourself about cryptocurrency. Above all, knowledge is key in this regard!
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 09:14:50 PM

Smartputin, why do you suddenly want to change your alias? Does it mean you weren't real at the first place?
I could consider it that it is your real name, besides there's no way there will be only one Putin in Russia. Every human should have a namesake.
Besides the Russia invasion of Ukraine, Putin is arguably the most influential leader or personality in the world. His name should rather be an aura to the bearer. I do not think that the name Putin will hinder your growth in the forum. If you make a merit worthy post, I cannot because you bear the name Putin and deny you merit.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 10:14:20 PM

Smartputin, why do you suddenly want to change your alias? Does it mean you weren't real at the first place?

The last post he made on the forum was on March 21. Don't you think it's a little late for your reply ?

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 10:39:25 PM

No one can give you advice where you can invest your money. Before you think of investing you need to know and be convinced what will be okay for you to invest on, get to know it very well. Asking people about it is as if you don't know your left from your right. Do what you have knowledge of so that it will be easier for you to handle.
mzuhry19

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 02:21:16 AM

I think if someone offers you to invest and will get a definite income of 20-30 $ per week I think it will end in a scam, because investment in my opinion has a long target and a target price when entering a coin

Mario Vella

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 07:31:05 AM

Always try to do your own research, even if you see some good opinions on specific coin in the forums like this one.

I think a good idea is to start with the basics, try to learn as much as you can about crypto world in general before investing: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ794-ev8UM73wdWAtX6H588QJnuuV6yq

Take your time, do your research and create your strategy before investing money into it. If you're thinking about safe long-term, coins, with high market cap like Bitcoin and Ethereum seems to be the most reliable options.
Wrunger

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 08:26:22 AM

Hi,
I've read some simple things about Bitcoin and now im reading book about investing but on exchange. I now make money from mutual funds at banks, where it comes down to some research and selection simply. But in future I'm interested in Bitcoins, but I've heard some places dissapeared, where people had their Bitcoins Cheesy

Second thing, there is a hard time to buy any graphics. I bought maybe a week ago ASUS Rog with RX6800 and though about using it partly for Bitcoins. Then I Warranty, and if I will use it for Bitcoins, I will lose warranty Cheesy Just wtf, never saw something like that.

I'm not a computer scientist, so I'm not likely to put together a magic machine that will mine bitcoins for me, and I'll draw electricity for free from photovoltaics Cheesy

Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:00:47 AM

Bro there are no guarantees when it come to investing in bitcoin or other coins, it just a risk you have to take to archive success, the only difference is just that it a well calculated risk and promises on to be successful but it never guarantee. So just invest in a coin that expertees have promised to be successful.
Markinzo

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:10:05 PM

Your question not too bad but it throw you out for scammers to scout on.

If I should advise, I'll say  Do Your Own Research first, and be careful out there.
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 11:34:36 AM

Bro, an interesting nick name but u ain't acting as such, would u really take an advice from random people online on what and what to invest in. Why not go out for your own research, watch videos, read articles and you will know when it best to invest.
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 441

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 03:53:24 PM

Start with the capital you have, choose a coin that is trusted, don't forget to pay attention to the charts and learn to understand the market. That's an important point to start whether it's investing or trading. besides that, we also have to learn to control emotions where we know that the crypto market is unpredictable, so it is necessary to control emotions so that we don't rush and panic easily because it will make us lose a lot. Don't forget to keep learning and increase knowledge and skills in order to increase that income. failure or gain is commonplace and we must be able to respond to it well.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 10:57:43 PM

information is key in any venture. getting information by reading and also asking expert in the field of investment. but its advisable to invest in bitcoin and etherum. and also know that these are long term investment. also advisable to join an online community.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Green Land

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 11:45:27 PM

Start to invest with little amount can go well with Binance Smart Chain network, because it charge fees is very low transaction on each transaction on PancakeSwap Dex platform.
uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 613

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:42:54 PM

How to start?

Start by ending Russian invasion of Ukraine if truly you are a smartputin.
Then you continue by unblocking bitcointalk.org, so that Russians can access the forum with VPN.
When you are done with the above two, you keep your money safe and first learn how the system works before you commit a dime in it.

It is no get rich quick something, it is no opportunity comes but once something, it is dedication and learning, after which you can start to earn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x