Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:14:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you spend crypto? If yes, for what?  (Read 1446 times)
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:28:55 PM

It depends on where you live and if crypto isn't legal and is only allowed for investment I think most people will treat it as an investment instead of spending it and if they want to stick with it have to convert it to fiat.
Sure. It should depend on the status of crypto in that country. If crypto is only allowed for an investment, surely we have no chance to pay for goods or services with crypto. We need to convert our crypto coins to fiats, then we pay for goods or services with the fiats got from our crypto coins. It is the same in my country, crypto is only allowed as a digital asset here. But I don't think it is a big problem, we still can use crypto at least.  Grin

METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 11:13:57 PM

Cryptocurrency can be used for different perposes such as charity. Cryptocurrency and NFT can help many people in the world and attract attention to many problems. It can be used for different reasons and to help people like this https://twitter.com/impactwomen_nft/status/1507444356386545669

NFT allows to earn money to many people. Many people buy NFT hoping for its future growth.
But a lot of depends on NFT collection, its development and how popular collection is.

NFT collection allows to unite people and pay attention to some problems that together solve such problem.
Now NFT very popular and demand in them big.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 12:11:14 AM

Cryptocurrency can be used for different perposes such as charity. Cryptocurrency and NFT can help many people in the world and attract attention to many problems. It can be used for different reasons and to help people like this https://twitter.com/impactwomen_nft/status/1507444356386545669

NFT allows to earn money to many people. Many people buy NFT hoping for its future growth.
But a lot of depends on NFT collection, its development and how popular collection is.

NFT collection allows to unite people and pay attention to some problems that together solve such problem.

I agree with you that the development of NFT is extraordinary because it can provide benefits to both the buyer and the maker of the NFT.
some nfts also provide interesting events such as discounts when shopping for certain nft holders. as an example
Baliverse nft holders can get a discount if they shop at their cafe.

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:28:30 AM

Here's a question to the audience. Do you actually buy stuff with crypto, like services or goods? If yes, what kind?

I've recently got a Binance card to play around with and use it to pay for everyday expenses. Works pretty well.
Im using my crypto to pay my bills thru our local wallet app since it has many features like paying bills, top up your phone and more. In order to do that we have to convert our Bitcoin and alts into our local currency in the app before we can use it. But im not spending my altcoins because its still not recovering. Sometimes im taking profit to my Bitcoin to pay our bills and thats how I usually spend my crypto if needed.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:44:01 AM

I trade crypto to fulfill my daily needs. no, I think to spend on other necessities.
the rest I spent at the gambling table. just for fun while testing luck.
some people may be successful in buying an asset from crypto proceeds. and that is the achievement they got.
I withdraw crypto to fiat and keep it in bank and gold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 12:20:19 PM

I agree with you that the development of NFT is extraordinary because it can provide benefits to both the buyer and the maker of the NFT.
some nfts also provide interesting events such as discounts when shopping for certain nft holders. as an example
Baliverse nft holders can get a discount if they shop at their cafe.
In general, the development of NFT will continue with the renewal, because some people like me have not fully benefited from NFT or the like, but from other things I have felt a lot, such as profits through trading, staking and others, except NFT. So this is what I need to learn again so that I too can benefit from NFT at this time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TmHsHel

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:29:09 PM

Now cryptocurrency is actively used to buy NFT. Many people create NFT collections and use NFT for investing purposes.
The price of NFT rise even more than other tokens and altcoins. That is why NFT so popular now.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3515

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:34:56 PM

Here's a question to the audience. Do you actually buy stuff with crypto, like services or goods? If yes, what kind?

I've recently got a Binance card to play around with and use it to pay for everyday expenses. Works pretty well.

I have spent crypto with my advcash card. Or just exchanging in p2p market. Or exchanging with kraken.
Or paying directly with crypto some specific object or service.
I have also used my crypto for betting in sport.
Now I am also using with a bank account that allow me to store both crypto and FIAT.
A lot of times I have heard "the no coiners" asking: "but how do I spend it?" "but then what do I do"?
here these are two of the dumbest questions I've heard on the subject...

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 08:58:33 PM

No. I still use fiat in all of my purchases because there are still no physical stores in my place that are accepting crypto. But even if there are some, i will still prefer to keep it as an investment. Unless if its really necessary to buy that certain thing and i have no available funds in fiat, then i have no choice but to spend part of my crypto hodlings.  Spending crypto will only mean keeping a fiat that keeps depreciating, so i'd still keep it instead.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:53:12 PM

I made small purchases with cryptocurrencies, but none of them were physical products. It can be useful for purchasing services, but we don't have much use in the real world yet, we can only buy things in a few countries or in a few stores.
I have not made such a shopping choice yet, not had such an opportunity Smiley
Right now, i'm still in the process of gaining more bitcoin and crypto to fill in my wallet so i don't see good reasons to spend them. But i know one of these days, i will have to enjoy and spend some of them shopping to reward myself.

Crypto is a very profitable investment that i prefer to keep it than to spend it. But if ever emergency cases arise, and i have no fiat on my pocket, then there's no valid reason not to spend crypto but i'll always leave some of it for future profits.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Rasa nanas

Activity: 1414
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:12:08 PM

It depends on where you live and if crypto isn't legal and is only allowed for investment I think most people will treat it as an investment instead of spending it and if they want to stick with it have to convert it to fiat.
Sure. It should depend on the status of crypto in that country. If crypto is only allowed for an investment, surely we have no chance to pay for goods or services with crypto. We need to convert our crypto coins to fiats, then we pay for goods or services with the fiats got from our crypto coins. It is the same in my country, crypto is only allowed as a digital asset here. But I don't think it is a big problem, we still can use crypto at least.  Grin

actually it doesn't matter even if crypto payments in your country are illegal because the most important thing is an agreement between the seller and the buyer, if the seller and buyer agree to use crypto as a means of payment it doesn't matter because this condition is the same as barter.
if crypto in your country is allowed to be used as a digital asset, do you pay taxes on the crypto assets you own?

altixz

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:21:10 PM

Now cryptocurrency is actively used to buy NFT. Many people create NFT collections and use NFT for investing purposes.
The price of NFT rise even more than other tokens and altcoins. That is why NFT so popular now.

Cryptocurrency is used not only to buy NFT but also to buy different projdects. The adoption of cryptocurrency grows and more and more shops started to accept cryptocurrency.
It is possible to buy different goods and products for cryptocurrency.
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:31:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is used not only to buy NFT but also to buy different projdects. The adoption of cryptocurrency grows and more and more shops started to accept cryptocurrency.
In my place there are not many shops that are willing to accept cryptocurrency when buying goods or services, so it still needs wider adoption because some people may still not understand what cryptocurrency is.
So in general the adoption of cryptocurrency is still not so widespread in this world even though it is very good at this time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 09:48:39 AM

When I feel I get a big profit then I don't hesitate to spend, I've been used to earning crypto since 2014 when faucets, giveaways, and so on were popular, but for the current trend of earning cryptocurrencies, I'm participating in this forum bounties, of course I also invest some coins that have good potential for the long term such as BNB, LUNA and Cardano.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:13:19 AM

When I feel I get a big profit then I don't hesitate to spend, I've been used to earning crypto since 2014 when faucets, giveaways, and so on were popular, but for the current trend of earning cryptocurrencies, I'm participating in this forum bounties, of course I also invest some coins that have good potential for the long term such as BNB, LUNA and Cardano.
The past and the present are very different even though some people may have more experience in the crypto space at this time because the past was also very bitter in seeking profit, as well as at this time which may still be very difficult because there are more and more new projects. with different concepts and the many competing coins in the market, each coin has to show its potential, but at this time there are more opportunities to get profits, but it is always not easy for anyone.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Antonas1

Activity: 772
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 04:48:08 PM

I don't blame the answer you gave because it all started with trust between users because if the person receiving the payment doesn't know how to cash out cryptocurrency, then it's also natural to be rejected as in the example of traditional markets where the sellers are mostly old people who don't know Blockchain technology.
But if what you're talking about only happens with your own close friends, I think it's just a small example that's only for you and your friends.
Yes I know, you already explained to me in your first answer. I just told him that he was repeating what we discussed earlier, then I said if he needs more answers, please look my answer for Lantind. That's all.
brat111111
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 12:23:02 AM

Many people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes because they believe in the growth of the market. Also cryptocurrency is actively used for speculations and trading. Trading volumes on exchanges continue to grow.
shawon01

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 06:06:24 AM

Yes, of course I use my crypto for my life or for my family.I earn income from here to run my life in a beautiful way.I have made a lot of money from cryptocurrency. However, I made some profit and spent the rest of my money on household chores.I still spend from my cryptocurrency for my education.Because I have no other way to earn money except this cryptocurrency. So I am forced to spend cryptocurrency for my worldly life.
What I can notice from this is that you can buy and sell a lot of coins through cryptocurrency and you can get a good amount of profit from them. So all you have to do is first you have to have good knowledge about cryptocurrency and then all these.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business. You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business
NIKUBHI
Copper Member

Activity: 897

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 06:17:07 AM

I have used little things like buying app subscriptions or some online payment for some products or goodies. This is some of the small stuff for that I used crypto as a payment method.
Garsipop

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 05:58:33 PM

Many people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes because they believe in the growth of the market. Also cryptocurrency is actively used for speculations and trading. Trading volumes on exchanges continue to grow.

The unstable situation in the world causes the people to use cyrptocurrency for investment purposes and buy crypto assets.
Many people think that cryptocurrency will continue to grow and actively buy crypto assets hoping for the rise of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: