Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:02:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: online skills in the face of war  (Read 790 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:42:12 PM

More income options is always good no matter what the political climate is. Wages have stagnated for a long time already and inflation is basically eating away at whatever small amount we can set aside for savings.

Now regarding war though, I don't think any online skills will be of use if you are the one being invaded since safety would be your #1 priority. You would need survival and fighting skills instead. If your country is the one invading, it might help since your country is going to suffer economically from sanctions, rationing, etc.
If your salary is not enough then its always good to have other source of income and with online activities, you can actually achieve it. So use your skills on a good things not because of greed to do bad things but a greed to earn more in the right way. War is not good, even if you know how to hack or scam people, you should not do that better to be safe than to get involve on a things that is beyond your control.

Yes but I think most people these days could really use the extra income from online work. You would still have to consider how much time you'd have to dedicate to it though so that it do not affect your day-job.

As for scams, there are a few people who would do that, war or no war, poverty or no poverty. I don't buy into the excuse that they really just needed the money. Most people have less money than they need but don't resort to scams/hacks.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:39:09 PM

I was thinking within me and my thoughts was if  everyone needs to get a digital skill in-spite of their profession or discipline. looking at it from the angle of declining economies where political, societal, ethnic, cultural, religious, territorial and economic war is hitting the apex as well as currency devaluation. Following this high level of declining economy is it best to get a digital skill either as a full time business or a complementary pay check.
If you really think that your profession is not paying you enough then it is time to rethink your career prospects. In the future many jobs that we do right now will not be available, that is another story in itself but to say that your current job is not paying you well and you need to find a side job is not a good view of things on a professional level. But acquiring new skills is always a good thing.

I was thinking that far back in history, some kind of jobs have go away and giving way to new type of it and I realize that it growing with the times and technologies with it is a wise thing. I remember fax kind of messaging and said what? Nobody talks about fax lol. I remember type writer also and they are part of the jobs that have made our modern history. Computers, Android phones and more suffisticated type of technology have taken over and if you don't know how to work with them you are surely working in the past.
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 06:55:22 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2022, 08:12:10 PM by yawars20

From early on, Internet always provide someone something its just you way of thinking how you use it for.
If you have an idea and genuinely think you can make something from it, You can work on it and you don't need much skills for it.
And in addition you are skillful, you can cash your idea handsomely.
So skills doesn't matter if you want to earn. An idea to expand an on online business with dedication can bring good fortune for you. You can always borrow hands from the market for work.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:13:45 PM

I was thinking within me and my thoughts was if  everyone needs to get a digital skill in-spite of their profession or discipline. looking at it from the angle of declining economies where political, societal, ethnic, cultural, religious, territorial and economic war is hitting the apex as well as currency devaluation. Following this high level of declining economy is it best to get a digital skill either as a full time business or a complementary pay check.

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt. Now in this era the best place to meet a vast crowd of clients is on an online platform and this way more services can be rendered within lesser time with more patronage. So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

If we try to analyze this critically we might say this insufficiency in pay checks is one of the factors that is triggering greed, selfish and money conscious services around organizations. I was thinking If many get an side paying job with digital skill that can help handle bills it might be a gateway to reducing the self centered services we receive

Are you thinking what i am thinking or you have a different view

Well all the elements are at their saturation point I've ever felt. The upheaval of politics, economics and all that is happening today has made us have to think harder about managing our finances on a regular basis. The solution is to manage financial freedom with care and try to save yourself from global threats that have a long lasting impact. That's why cryptocurrencies give us the gift of choice in life to have more of a way of life. Since the advent of the cryptocurrency economy, we have seen a free movement, people have started to organize themselves in terms of their respective finances.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:04:37 PM

If we try to analyze this critically we might say this insufficiency in pay checks is one of the factors that is triggering greed, selfish and money conscious services around organizations. I was thinking If many get an side paying job with digital skill that can help handle bills it might be a gateway to reducing the self centered services we receive

Are you thinking what i am thinking or you have a different view

That is where the opportunity of working online comes into practice in situations like these. With the face of war affecting countries globally, it is but paramount for people to exhaust all of the possible ways in order to earn money, which includes working online with convenience. I guess that this forum has the best repository of such skill since people may demand some "digital skill", like you mentioned, under our services board.

As someone living in a third-world country, the opportunity of participating into campaign signatures is nothing but a blessing for me and my family. The fact that I have some emergency funds while paying for my own education is truly a blessing that I will never be thankful enough despite the face of war.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 09:03:32 AM

It's not about the war but it's about the world now relies mostly online. I am not really sure tho if the pandemic pushes it because before the pandemic starts, there is already a sign that we are going digital. The internet got cheaper and cheaper over time and the devices that has a capability to connect to the internet have also got cheaper, they are mostly mobile phones.

There are now lots of jobs online that people can apply with and with the existence of cryptos, it's now also possible for someone to trade and invest easily. No need to work with a boss but you can be your own boss in your own business. That sounds a lot better.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 10:53:52 AM

It's not about the war but it's about the world now relies mostly online. I am not really sure tho if the pandemic pushes it because before the pandemic starts, there is already a sign that we are going digital. The internet got cheaper and cheaper over time and the devices that has a capability to connect to the internet have also got cheaper, they are mostly mobile phones.

There are now lots of jobs online that people can apply with and with the existence of cryptos, it's now also possible for someone to trade and invest easily. No need to work with a boss but you can be your own boss in your own business. That sounds a lot better.

As far as I know online job or online work opportunity has been existed before pandemic but due to pandemic this become in demand and today more people are still looking for online jobs even if on site jobs are now open still people are preferring to work remotely, safely at the comfort of their home and have more quality time with their family. I can say that even there's no war or no pandemic its a must that we would not be tired to enhance skills and develop new skills for ourselves.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 10:57:37 PM

As far as I know online job or online work opportunity has been existed before pandemic but due to pandemic this become in demand and today more people are still looking for online jobs even if on site jobs are now open still people are preferring to work remotely, safely at the comfort of their home and have more quality time with their family. I can say that even there's no war or no pandemic its a must that we would not be tired to enhance skills and develop new skills for ourselves.
People do only try out on enhancing themselves on the time of problem or crisis and its true that they should have done it earlier at least on which it could really make themselves prepare someday if there are things that

would happen for you not to able to have that physical job of yours and example of that was the pandemic that we are experiencing and its true the demand did really rise up that high but of course it would
only be still be requiring those specified skills which you should have and we know that not all would really be having those skills or acquiring it simply.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 11:48:28 PM

I've been trying to work online since 2015, at that time my income from my main job was not sufficient to meet daily needs. So I need a side job
to increase my income, therefore online jobs already existed before the pandemic and war occurred. Nowadays more and more people are looking
for work online, because it is very difficult to find work in the real world. Due to the pandemic, many companies went bankrupt and eventually
many people were laid off from their jobs. This makes people try to find work on the internet, especially now that internet access is much easier
to get.

After all, the advantage of online work is that it prevents us from being infected with the corona virus, and also we don't have to spend time
going to the office every day, so we can get more quality time with family. But because the competition is very tight, With so many internet users
around the world, so if we want win in the competition, we have to improve our skills. This gives us a greater chance of getting a job,
we can improve our expertise in the field of technology, because it is now much needed by companies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
endut15

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 10:13:24 PM

yes i agree with you. Monthly salary can no longer guarantee to meet their daily needs, many people continue to be in debt every day because they have to wait for payday. but the salary received is not able to cover the debt. various problems that occur make them make mistakes in their work, such as embezzlement of money and others. but if they can use their skills to earn money online, this will provide the best solution for them.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 11:41:12 PM

yes i agree with you. Monthly salary can no longer guarantee to meet their daily needs, many people continue to be in debt every day because they have to wait for payday. but the salary received is not able to cover the debt. various problems that occur make them make mistakes in their work, such as embezzlement of money and others. but if they can use their skills to earn money online, this will provide the best solution for them.

Nowadays, you need to look for your sources of income. Because if you will stick to one, that may give you problem particularly if you have family that is relying on you. We need to find alternative or additional jobs to augment our income. There are so many online jobs now, so just apply what you think will suit your skills. We can also find ways how to live minimalistic style and only spend on necessary things. Also, you can de-clutter things and sell whatever things you feel is not needed anymore. You can also tend a garden if you have, to save some grocery items. The simple life you have will give you more peace of mind and contentment in life.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:17:23 AM

Exactly, monthly salary will not enough for you to acquire all your needs at the moment. During the pandemic that took over 1 year and some months, made many people to attached online skills because of the companies that was  closed down and many staffs was sacked during the pandemic, that made the government to declared lockdown at the moment to stop the spreading of the covid-19 virus. Many people has learned from their mistakes during the lockdown never to  depend on their salary alone than to add online skills that will make them not to feel any hardship through out the season.  Online skills is very important to humanity to achieve to improve their businesses.

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 07:52:36 AM

In this era, it is actually much easier to make online because there are many facilities that we can use,
there are many platforms like youtube and social media and if we utilize it well it can make money,
it's not easy either but everything needs a process so if we keep trying I think it will work

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 01:06:53 PM

Yes indeed the monthly salary will be enough to meet the needs. Especially those who have a large salary and have dependents such as paying installments on a house, car, etc. Even then, I don't think about what will happen in the future, such as being laid off from the company, it will be even more difficult to pay if you don't have the skills, namely other jobs such as small businesses/businesses via online or offline. Therefore, they must be able to manage salaries properly by using their skills, namely to open a business/business online or offline so that they can meet needs, not wants. We try to avoid debt because if we have debt, it will definitely be addicted and difficult to solve. It would be calmer to not have debt and live modestly. In this day and age, the economy is in crisis, so they have to really use their skills so that they can fulfill their daily needs.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 02:23:02 PM

Earning money online seems like a simple and easy thing to do but when you get into it, you will realize the pitfalls. You need some sort of work experience and degrees in IT related work and this will probably not be available on the first go.

Also I dont quite agree that you always have to wait for payday, if that is happening too often it means you are unable to manage your expenditure and savings properly. This needs discipline and at times tough to do, so you should discuss with family members.

In a war situation, I think online jobs and all have dont have any sort of connection, you might get a few more work related offers, but I dont think they are co-related. Dont forget that the well paying jobs dont depend on the temporary conditions of the world, but on your experience too.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 03:55:56 PM

In this era, it is actually much easier to make online because there are many facilities that we can use,
there are many platforms like youtube and social media and if we utilize it well it can make money,
it's not easy either but everything needs a process so if we keep trying I think it will work
Many find ways to earn now thru online, it may not be crypto related but many is able now to gain profit just being themselves thru youtube, live stream as well just by playing play to earn games. There are more option now and only the lazy one probably will not find any job nowadays since there are too many possible ways to earn now without diploma. Even live and online selling, dropshipping etc is available now. The problem that can come is having no internet in that area.
alot online opportunity around us as long as we keep spirit learning and looking for new potential income .its not only rellated with trading online , but we could be influencer in any social media platform by creating content. so there is no reason if we could not earn money by freelance working in cyber space. today i see alot youth starting their journey earning money by working remote job or freelance.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:03:43 PM

Salaries and wages this days aren't sufficient any longer to handle daily bills, most salary earners still live below their salaries which keeps them in perpetual debt. Now in this era the best place to meet a vast crowd of clients is on an online platform and this way more services can be rendered within lesser time with more patronage. So i began my thoughts is digital skill the alternative

Are you thinking what I am thinking or do you have a different view

In this era, lots of opportunities are being offered online, and having skills will always be an advantage. Instead of being greedy for the things that we want to achieve, we should accumulate more skills so we could easily embrace the opportunities and job offers online. Crypto-related jobs are everywhere but it also needs hard work as an investment but it will all be worth it.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 05:41:00 PM

Are you thinking what I am thinking or do you have a different view

In this era, lots of opportunities are being offered online, and having skills will always be an advantage. Instead of being greedy for the things that we want to achieve, we should accumulate more skills so we could easily embrace the opportunities and job offers online. Crypto-related jobs are everywhere but it also needs hard work as an investment but it will all be worth it.

Yes, there are a lot of opportunities online, and you can really get a lot of tutorials or acquired skills online for free or for a small fee, but it takes a lot of time and effort to build a successful business. When something unexpected happens, honing your skills is your most valuable asset because it can help you earn money and be more successful in life. Commitment and patience are required in this situation, otherwise you will give up immediately. Additionally, competition is extremely intense right now, so you must be the best among the rest..
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1971

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 07:19:30 PM

I live in a territory where there is now a full-scale war. A little about myself - more than 30 years in IT. From Software Development to CIO (last 15+ years). I played sports for a long time. And now it turned out that against the background of my knowledge from civilian life, other areas of knowledge are in real demand. Yes, knowledge from the IT field turned out to be in demand - for example, night vision systems or the latest optical sights - these are essentially minicomputers, and you need to work with their firmware and settings. It turned out that my interest in small arms is a very useful and in-demand experience. The ability to work with small arms and tactical training is very important in this situation! Knowledge of a paramedic - that's what was missing and what had to be studied! Knowledge and experience of warfare in the city - that's what turned out to be in demand! Knowledge of languages ​​(at least English) is what is in demand!
The war took me by surprise. No, our war did not start in February 2022, it started earlier, in 2014, but thanks to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, it was localized in the east of the country. Now, when the war has come to my doorstep, the situation has changed dramatically, and life, values, demand for knowledge and skills have changed dramatically. I will say right away - if you are not ready for real, hard, "work in the ranks" (and it can be real, this is not a shame and is not a disadvantage) - do not try to "be a hero"! In fact there is a huge demand for rear work! Volunteering, building protective structures, delivering food, helping the elderly and the incapacitated, physical and psychological assistance to refugees, even tailoring ammunition and aids, and much more - believe me, without this help the army and, for example, territorial self-defense units, is very difficult!
And if we return specifically to online skills - software development, earnings on the crypto market - very good helpers both for the wallet and for "distracting the brain" from a heavy psychological load!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 09:51:59 PM

Exactly, monthly salary will not enough for you to acquire all your needs at the moment. During the pandemic that took over 1 year and some months, made many people to attached online skills because of the companies that was  closed down and many staffs was sacked during the pandemic, that made the government to declared lockdown at the moment to stop the spreading of the covid-19 virus. Many people has learned from their mistakes during the lockdown never to  depend on their salary alone than to add online skills that will make them not to feel any hardship through out the season.  Online skills is very important to humanity to achieve to improve their businesses.
The truth is that being able to be connected at all times thanks to the internet has forever changed the job market, for example before the advent of the internet you only needed to complete against people that lived near you, however if your job can be done remotely then you are technically competing against professionals all over the world which could do a better job than you for a smaller pay, this has the potential to reduce salaries all over the world as businesses will without a doubt prefer to pay less for the same job, so while online jobs open opportunities they also have their downsides as well.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: