Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:36:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a start of bull rally in ALTCOIN?  (Read 648 times)
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 03:32:22 PM

Watch alts charts and analyze the market very well before buying altcoins, this present increase is because BTC finally breaks the 40k range, even ETH is back at 3150$ which is a good thing but make sure you take profits along the way this bullish momentum won't last long.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 04:15:57 PM

For the last two days you see 23 and 24 March 2022 you are seeing a huge increase in the price of altcoin. Currently btc is also performing very well. It seems that by April 2022, altcoin has started bull rally. And that looks set to last until the end of 2022. Let me know what you think.

Yes. There is a possibility that in April the coin price will increase again although not as high as throughout 2021. This analysis has been discussed many times, but has not found official information. The popes have not disclosed this publicly.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 04:45:40 PM

So because BTC is now over 43k you think another bull market is happening?

It is possible that is why the past traders who knew this would buy their portion, hoping it would be happening again but maybe not.

we aren't even close to bear season yet all the corrections since 2022 Jan is a tip of the iceberg.

We can't accurately predict the bear season or bull season, it would be easy for us to be rich if it was possible.

There are lots of good news here and there and it can also be factor to consider why alts and bitcoin are now greens.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
March 25, 2022, 05:56:20 PM

The rise is the result of bitcoin getting pumped very nicely. I am not sure how much relevance this has got with the current war with ukraine but the presedential order of sanctioning crypto usage to secure the country's asset made great deal of news. This was almost all of the money in the Ukraine would go to the crypto space. With Biden's visit and plans on giving away securities to the Ukraine, well they will win the war and thus the money which is in the crypto will be used for the future development. Could be start of big chapter ahead for the Crypto.

The whole news is impacting Bitcoin. As far as history is known, all the altcoins will always follow bitcoin no matter what. The bull is just started, there is still long journey to go ahead. But this is the start of new ATH journey for sure.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 03:26:14 PM

For the last two days you see 23 and 24 March 2022 you are seeing a huge increase in the price of altcoin. Currently btc is also performing very well. It seems that by April 2022, altcoin has started bull rally. And that looks set to last until the end of 2022. Let me know what you think.
Yes. There is a possibility that in April the coin price will increase again although not as high as throughout 2021. This analysis has been discussed many times, but has not found official information. The popes have not disclosed this publicly.
Obviously not as high as 2021 because altcoins are still recovering but do you think they cant be as high as 2021 once they fully recovered before the end of march or by the start of April? they can because we have lots of months remaining till we end this year. Last year when did the price start to increase?

I guess that was not April but later than it, so this year can be better than last year. Coins this year simply have a lot of room to grow and just because this has been discussed many times, does it mean the result is still going to be the same? no that's not how it works. Price doesn't stay the same forever but at some point they will need to break out.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 05:38:25 PM

At the moment the altcoin index of the season is at a very low level https://www.blockchaincenter.net/altcoin-season-index/.

March was not the most volatile month in a while. I hope if April is the start of a new bull run, which many are now waiting for, we can see the long-awaited market rise across the board. There is no telling how long it will last, so I would invest for a short period of time. Altcoins can fall faster than they rise during bear market periods.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 08:27:21 PM

At the moment the altcoin index of the season is at a very low level https://www.blockchaincenter.net/altcoin-season-index/.

March was not the most volatile month in a while. I hope if April is the start of a new bull run, which many are now waiting for, we can see the long-awaited market rise across the board. There is no telling how long it will last, so I would invest for a short period of time. Altcoins can fall faster than they rise during bear market periods.

Exactly.

I don't think that this is the start of a new bull rally - it's way too early to call that. It has only been a few weeks of bullishness and I think that people must realise that it is incredibly difficult to time the bottom, let alone say for certain that this is going to sustain.

I do think that prices are still relatively cheap, at least compared to the previous ATHs. It is a good entry point if you are looking to enter into long term positions for solid alts like ETH, but you shouldn't speculate on an immediate result using derivatives.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 09:55:23 PM

BTC at $44k and good altcoins are also moving up so I think this is also a bull trend for Altcoins.
The pump right now might not big but soon once the market stabilize we can expect more ATH with the altcoins. We are getting better now, altcoins with the good updates are more possible to rise but if the altcoins is still down and no updates, I think it will be hard for them to catch up the trend.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 10:04:54 PM

I think bitcoin price will grow now slowly and also in this green position of bitcoin altcoin will grow very quick. Bitcoin hold his bearish position for many months but not its time to break his resistance also there is lots of gd news happening worldwide for bitcoin holder so if it break resistance it can go to ath soon also this will be most benificial for altcoin also!!
there is still strong resistance in the price of Bitcoin, this is what makes it very difficult for Altcoins to rise,
if Bitcoin is able to pass this resistance, then altcoins will also be bullish, in my opinion, it is still very risky if you enter altcoins now,
but if you are desperate to buy altcoins, my advice is to buy coins with the metaverse or WEB3 project, because there is still a bigger bullish possibility.
good news from some countries allowing bitcoin I think this is strong enough to go higher than the previous ATH. but stay alert because bad news always comes suddenly and quickly. make bitcoin able to return to the bottom.
it can be said that for me the end is the highest bitcoin position in history later?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 10:16:57 PM

BTC at $44k and good altcoins are also moving up so I think this is also a bull trend for Altcoins.
The pump right now might not big but soon once the market stabilize we can expect more ATH with the altcoins. We are getting better now, altcoins with the good updates are more possible to rise but if the altcoins is still down and no updates, I think it will be hard for them to catch up the trend.

If Bitcoin starts to show an increase, of course it affects most altcoins to increase as well. As Bitcoin is now rising to a price of $44k, this is
very positive and makes most altcoins go up too. But we must remain vigilant and not be FOMO because of the current increase in the market.
Because previously Bitcoin has gone up to $44k several times, but in the end it always failed to rise above the $45k price and caused the Bitcoin
price to correct again. Therefore, before the Bitcoin price rises above the $45k price, I suggest it's better to just keep an eye on the market first.
So it's too soon to say that the market is recovering and there will be a bull trend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:34:45 AM

Interestingly, even though the prices went up, the volume did not go up, in fact it went lower. Which means that there are less people selling for sure, or at least less amount being sold, but it also means there are less buyers as well, buyers just outweigh the sellers drop that’s it. Instead of 100 buy 100 sell, it’s 70 buy, 60 sell, and that’s how we went up.

This is layman’s terms of course, anyone who knows the data could check it and see. But in the end, this is still not really that much of a big deal, it is still a quite bad deal if you ask me. This means that the moment sellers rise up again, if the buyers stay the same, the price could crash very badly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sonmezmstf1978

Activity: 266
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:55:10 AM

A pumping process that has reached 90% in altcoins has begun. The stability in the main cryptos is reflected in the altcoins and they are experiencing the recovery process. With the right research and close follow-up, the doors of a period in which a lot of profit can be made are opened.
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 10:45:36 AM

It doesn't reflect anything that the market is up. Don't get too excited about the current developments. But the big trap trick is still waiting for us. I think this period when many people are starting to be more confident in their investment decisions with a lot of positive information, so maybe let's seize the opportunity for this opportunity. For you, this market always exists between opportunities and risks.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 11:37:02 AM

I think it's uncertain, it could happen this is a bulltrap, if bitcoin can break around the resistance at $46k, it's possible that a bullish season can start, but if it doesn't break through then a deeper decline could occur. therefore those who trade short term must remain vigilant, in contrast to those who invest in bitcoin, it may not be a problem to keep holding it even though the price will go down again, as long as you are patient in holding it

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 12:10:18 PM

A pumping process that has reached 90% in altcoins has begun. The stability in the main cryptos is reflected in the altcoins and they are experiencing the recovery process. With the right research and close follow-up, the doors of a period in which a lot of profit can be made are opened.

Well, altcoins aren't really pumping like that. When Bitcoin rises, the value of the altcoins usually rises automatically. For one simple reason: Altcoins are almost exclusively valued in Satoshi. If they have a value of 100 Satoshi and the price of Bitcoin increases by 10%, then the value of the Altcoin also increases by 10%, provided the Satoshi value does not change.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 02:40:12 PM

We have seen in recent days a good trend on crypto market both btc and altcoin .It is always good to see a positive movement of the market .However we have noticed that btc is performing well cause we have seen few positive news on btc .That's why the market has started to move positively .I hope the market will keep continue this trend and it will be more stronger in this year as well .We have seen btc the crypto market has gained huge on last year and the market still on a good position to the up .I think we will get more investor on crypto on upcoming days and market will be more strong on this year as well .Let's see how market behave with us on this year .

molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 03:43:04 PM

Well, altcoins aren't really pumping like that. When Bitcoin rises, the value of the altcoins usually rises automatically. For one simple reason: Altcoins are almost exclusively valued in Satoshi. If they have a value of 100 Satoshi and the price of Bitcoin increases by 10%, then the value of the Altcoin also increases by 10%, provided the Satoshi value does not change.

It is true mate and I will definitely agree with this, also, it is proven for how many times how effectively bitcoin prices affects the altcoins market. And with being said I am pretty sure that this time we are not yet in a bull rally because the standard to say that bull run starts is when bitcoin market price also starts pumping out and make a significant price increase but so far I think were not yet on that stage, I know bitcoin will soon be there but no one knows exactly when.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:28:22 PM

good news from some countries allowing bitcoin I think this is strong enough to go higher than the previous ATH. but stay alert because bad news always comes suddenly and quickly. make bitcoin able to return to the bottom.
it can be said that for me the end is the highest bitcoin position in history later?
The potential for a sudden drop in a market that is affected by bad news is always there for Bitcoin, but when some countries start accepting Bitcoin, what happens is a slow but sure increase because it is driven more by people's trust in Bitcoin which has started to grow.
yes, from the news that there are several countries supporting the growth of bitcoin. investors are waiting for the correct move to be valid in the country. we do not know every time there is a change that has an impact on every side. I think it's time to start stocking up on coins that carry a large percentage potential

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:43:10 PM

Most major altcoin and many low cap coin were oversold and they were waiting for some positive market sentiment to breath some life into them.  For now, I do not think we are altcoin season yet. The  journey to new ath in prices of altcoin is still very long and road may be rough however, there will prices bounces from time to time!

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2448

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 08:56:08 PM

I don't think that this is the start of a new bull rally - it's way too early to call that. It has only been a few weeks of bullishness and I think that people must realise that it is incredibly difficult to time the bottom, let alone say for certain that this is going to sustain.

The market is a tricky place. Therefore, the growth can start very abruptly and unexpectedly, when many people, including you and me, will think that it is too early to talk about the beginning of the alt season. After all, the market always works against popular opinion and obvious facts, otherwise everyone was able to make money all the time, but that's not the case.  I expect that bitcoin may soon overcome the price of $46,000 and then it will be an additional incentive for me to think that altcoins are about to shoot up, following it. Looking at the market right now, many altcoins are starting to perform well. This is a time when you need to keep your hand on the pulse and be ready to react quickly to market sentiment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████