Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:09:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Danger awaits Metaverse coins  (Read 334 times)
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 07:51:04 AM

Perhaps there is no need to worry too much, as in this market, hype and trends are not so much of an issue. Although we strongly believe in the future of the mateverse field, in reality, we are seeing a lot of trash being thrown away and being recycled in this market. Over time, knowledge of money and time will determine a lot of its development. Over time, we will know for ourselves what to choose.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 08:36:30 AM

Come to think of it, there is no metaverse project that's completed yet, they are all hanging on to their BETA self, if the bear market comes hard this time around I think metaverse coins will dip so much that the hype won't be no more until a project finally have a complete metaverse tech in action.
when the market is doing well I doubt even metaverse focused projects can survive. All projects exist because of the hype, and sooner or later the hype will fade. like coinmeme or defi, their hype fades even when the market is good. and projects like that in the end none of them survive and become shitcoins. I predict these metaverse projects will suffer the same fate.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2022, 10:21:33 AM

Come to think of it, there is no metaverse project that's completed yet, they are all hanging on to their BETA self, if the bear market comes hard this time around I think metaverse coins will dip so much that the hype won't be no more until a project finally have a complete metaverse tech in action.

it was the destiny of the new project. In the past when the market crashed in 2018, there were many new projects that died because they entered the bear market while they were still in the development stage. only a small part still survive to this day and even then they have lost the hype. and the metaverse projects will suffer the same fate as in the past. if the market crashes today or next month, new projects will lose the hype and may die before their platform is fully released.
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 01:19:42 PM

In the world of business there is uncertainty and risk but improvement makes the difference. Especially for a project that is not yet completed. Some platforms show promising in the year 2022. Like MANA,SAND and decentraland. The level of utility of these project in metaverse will make the difference. Giving people what to spend their token on.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
JangoUnchained

Activity: 185
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 02:27:26 PM

The success of a few metaverse projects is why we keep seeing many scam metaverse projects, it's expected and not surprising even the same thing happened when Defi hype was alive, I'm also expecting web 3.0 to do the same, if you are smart you will only pick the best projects as new innovative ideas are born.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 02:33:24 PM

Pretty obvious and never see any good projects out from this group. As this hypes went over, the dumps are certainly be going to see next. I'm not going to think that they gonna be dead sooner like NFT and the same with the old projects but it was going to believe that no use-case projects will have their ends.

Investing in this scheme (hyped projects) not just shows a losing end but was already a warning of the risks that await us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kaya11

Activity: 1316
Merit: 110

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 03:09:37 PM

They will abandon it as soon as a new HYIP appears. There are more than 200 Metaverse projects on the market now and 99% of these projects are faceless, with low capitalization and horrible design of sites, documentation and other things. Among all this garbage I trust only SAND and MANA.

So I guess it is the same shit coins out there that only re-branded their selves, hiding on the roof of some hype project. I was hoping they are better and would come up with some really cool features. With all the hype in the metaverse now, I was thinking of choosing one at a time, maybe I will research more about it before putting money in them.

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 02:56:30 PM

Metaverse coins are still a long way to go. And the trend is already fading out as I can see. Unless this is not going to be the last time it will trend. but people tend to kind of give up on coins when they start becoming bearish. and the market is becoming bearish and this is affecting almost every cryptocurrency that you are going to find in the metaverse market today.

If there would continue to be really good projects on metaverse that would attract lots of investors and also inspire other metaverse projects to do better than they are doing, then it is definitely going to help to boost the market again.
ariinv

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2022, 03:02:34 PM

I Think Metaverse market is still very premature ! Market is not ready for such a thing yet, very high risk investment , I can not see any scarcity to limit supply!
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 03:17:34 PM

Perhaps there is no need to worry too much, as in this market, hype and trends are not so much of an issue. Although we strongly believe in the future of the mateverse field, in reality, we are seeing a lot of trash being thrown away and being recycled in this market. Over time, knowledge of money and time will determine a lot of its development. Over time, we will know for ourselves what to choose.
It was a reality behind these hypes and useless projects. They'll somehow be unreliable and unrealistic, and this issue is a big deal for me.
Knowing this issue, a big factor that discourages investors, they surely leave and find another.

My honest take on these metaverse projects...
1. absolute risk
2. no guaranteed profit
3. short-term investment (only)
evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 04:27:35 PM

While I understand your point of view, I cannot fully agree to it since looking at the metaverse projects, despite some being truly crap, some do have great use cases and utility. All throughout the years we have seen projects that have survived the bearish times because of having a great use case/utility and amazing developers that are very good with marketing and managung communities. This is also the same for metaverse projects. In fact, I even see them having more advantage than the altcoins in the past because of the massive hyoe over it today and the increasing numbers of people joining the mass adoption of cryptos. If you look at things in a bigger scale, metaverse will really be difficult if not impossible to get rid off.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 05:34:17 PM

They will abandon it as soon as a new HYIP appears. There are more than 200 Metaverse projects on the market now and 99% of these projects are faceless, with low capitalization and horrible design of sites, documentation and other things. Among all this garbage I trust only SAND and MANA.

So I guess it is the same shit coins out there that only re-branded their selves, hiding on the roof of some hype project. I was hoping they are better and would come up with some really cool features. With all the hype in the metaverse now, I was thinking of choosing one at a time, maybe I will research more about it before putting money in them.
It was a good decision to do some research first because we don't know what kind of coin it is,
it will be safer indeed if we do research even though it is not a guarantee either,
for sure we have to be careful with hype because it doesn't mean if we follow the hype then we will profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:52:48 PM

Metaverse is another hype which most probably won't even see the light of real world. A huge company as Meta is struggling to create and maintain a Metaverse and now several of wannabe project want to replicate it to some form. They'd probably make something simpler or just like todays MMORPG or just an iteration of online games but that too would be of poor quality. We've seen how crypto games project have failed and almost all of them are simple text and picture based RPG rather than a real game.
Unfortunately this is the most likely outcome by far, if something similar to the metaverse already existed then everything would be a matter of execution, so the developers that were the best at replicating the existing technology would obtain a huge advantage over their competitors.

However the metaverse is still just an idea on paper that is going to be very difficult to make a reality, and I doubt those developers have the talent and the resources to actually make anything close to their vision.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:39:51 PM

Yeah exactly.

The valuations on these projects are absolutely insane right now, and I think that a lot of them are going to take a massive hit once the music ends.

There are a few good projects that are around though, including Decentraland, which I have firm belief in. But other than that, P2E metaverse games are honestly a waste of time and energy and not worth participating or investing in.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:48:17 PM

The valuations on these projects are absolutely insane right now, and I think that a lot of them are going to take a massive hit once the music ends.

There are a few good projects that are around though, including Decentraland, which I have firm belief in. But other than that, P2E metaverse games are honestly a waste of time and energy and not worth participating or investing in.
majority of these projects are indeed no market value and once the hype is over it was expected they lose popularity and be wasted. Although we can say that some have good market intentions and give benefit to the people, however, we can't set aside the possibility that they will just then vanish in the thin air once there is another set of projects arrives.

That is why I was very skeptical upon choosing new projects and especially when it was manipulated by social media influencers like it happen to metaverse projects.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 11:52:35 PM

This is new technology which is needed to develop for more years. And I really believe that there will be one became successful as many people now are in digital space, for now we see those projects in BETA but once they finish all the test they need we see them release the full version to the public. But if you are worried about the tokens which is created for metaverse then maybe its good for them not to hodl yet if you are afraid about volatility just focus on top coins at the moment since they are more tested.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:28:17 AM

But other than that, P2E metaverse games are honestly a waste of time and energy and not worth participating or investing in.
Firstly, I think that Metaverse has exploded in such a short time and it's not in a blockchain that builds an ecosystem, it's hype that gives users an option. Development can't put pressure on just 1 year - 1 and a half years, it doesn't seem fair
Second: People with excessive time ambitions for altcoins get rekt if the project valuations don't make sense with reality.  
Third: A lot of specials are still in Metaverse, learned about Vulcan's products -> launched the mainnet for a ecosystem to support gamefi projects, etc. Time gives them strength if they respond correct response.
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:40:03 AM

That's just your premonition? There's always a danger awaits for innovation and pose some risks but I don't think that these big institutions are just diving way into dangers without a profit to get into. I don't think that we are in a bear market right now or in the coming years but we never know until it comes.
Ziskinberg

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

For campaign management look for Little Mouse!

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:43:43 AM

Perhaps, they continue to develop which is something it gains more attraction to the users.
We could think that many of these metaverses are worthless but some of them are also useful. Some experts have been talking positively about the metaverse which is somewhat convincing https://ptpwallet.com/breaking-blockchain-news/reports-metaverse-potential-1-trillion-market-opportunity/.

Perhaps, they have always been positive but we are not sure how this happens in real life.
Do dangers await us upon investing these coins? Absolutely, YES.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:08:55 PM

This is new technology which is needed to develop for more years. And I really believe that there will be one became successful as many people now are in digital space, for now we see those projects in BETA but once they finish all the test they need we see them release the full version to the public. But if you are worried about the tokens which is created for metaverse then maybe its good for them not to hodl yet if you are afraid about volatility just focus on top coins at the moment since they are more tested.
I think we can all see the potential of the metaverse, after all there are many video games that have some resemblance to it but which do not have the immersive experience the metaverse will offer.

However even if that is the case that does not mean the current projects that are being developed are the ones that will succeed, as we need to take into account that such a project will need massive amounts of resources for its development, and I think only huge companies like Facebook or Google have the technology, expertise and money to succeed.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: